• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

game time! [plots and settings added]

rrrawrf

Hey, everyone! I'm pretty new around here, but I thought I'd throw out a line and see what happens. Fair warning: I talk a lot so feel free to just skim this, I won't feel too bad, lol.

I roleplay a lot of different genres, and am generally willing to try anything except 99.99% of fandoms. (If you're really, really good, you might convince me to do something set in Harry Potterverse, Pokemon, or a Temeraire-like world, but I have to be in the mood.)

I do not roleplay sex or incredibly graphic violence. The only time I'll do romance is if I trust you and/or it grows organically within the roleplay. I do enjoy lots and lots of action though. I feed off of conflict.

I have some characters here that I enjoy roleplaying and make regular plots for, but I also enjoy making up new characters on the spot, and I also often end up doubling or tripling characters during the roleplay, as needed (and would ask that you either do the same, or tell me straight up that we won't be doubling at all).

My roleplaying style is on the casual side of detailed. I generally manage two or more paragraphs per post, but will usually do more, or sometimes less, depending on what needs to be written. I just ask that every post has enough information and action to progress the roleplay, especially right at the start.

I am very active, and will generally reply several times a day. If either of us lose interest in the roleplay, then just say so; we can either put it on hold or try something else!

I'll put down a (maybe not so) brief list of genres and characters or plots I have for them. Feel free to post or pm me about any of them!

• alternate universe / fantasy

dystopia

superpowers

medieval fantasy

military

dragons

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm very interested in your War-Dragon plot, and I would love to rp it with you! I maybe have an idea to further the plot, but PM me if you're interested!

I am interested in a roleplay about squad missions in a futuristic or dystopian setting! PM me?

Well, if you know about RvB, I would love to do a rogue Freelancer RP. (Which is pretty military and basically half the life of a Freelancer is conflict.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back