• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

I ignore one notification for this thread and somehow I miss three pages worth of messages. Wth guys..

Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay I'm all for scifi RPs, it's currently something I've actually been eager to do. I've gone robot, steampunk, cyberpunk, alien-esque, space-apocalypse, world-building, war reboots with scifi touches to it (mechs, lasers, all that jazz), and even plain old scifi virus RPs. Never vampire, demon with robo-touches to it though lmao, I don't even think I've seen an RP like that tbch. Fantasy and scifi fusion. Well, that particular idea is unique for me.

I ignore one notification for this thread and somehow I miss three pages worth of messages. Wth guys..

Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay I'm all for scifi RPs, it's currently something I've actually been eager to do. I've gone robot, steampunk, cyberpunk, alien-esque, space-apocalypse, world-building, war reboots with scifi touches to it (mechs, lasers, all that jazz), and even plain old scifi virus RPs. Never vampire, demon with robo-touches to it though lmao, I don't even think I've seen an RP like that tbch. Fantasy and scifi fusion. Well, that particular idea is unique for me.

Warhammer 40k is a unique setting in that it's got everything... in Space. Demons in space. Orks in Space. Religious Facism in Space. And of course all the other things found in Space, like... laser guns(except they're shit), space ships, and Space Marines... in Space. But all with a general artistic theme that's very dark, grim and gorey. A hellof a lot of fun.

Side note; we got too many dang mages. Something's got to be done before all the mages take over!

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn great post for your new character but I would say for the layout, add Elemental Transformation to abilities and add immune-blaze's affect to to Elemental Transformation as it's more of a natural trait of the fire elemental race.

Hey Kishune Kishune , I know right now is just a convo between Kishune and Akumada, but if you can continue it it would be a big help on my part. I'm finishing up a chapter for my medical course right now and that'll take about two hours or so, so I don't plan on hopping on my desktop to write up a post just yet.

Hey Kishune Kishune , I know right now is just a convo between Kishune and Akumada, but if you can continue it it would be a big help on my part. I'm finishing up a chapter for my medical course right now and that'll take about two hours or so, so I don't plan on hopping on my desktop to write up a post just yet.
Yeah sure thing i'll edit the last post then.

Lmao. So I was reading through the chapter and trying so hard to stuff everything in my head. Turns out I managed to fall asleep upright in my chair for half an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back