• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (OOC)

I tend to play blunt, logical characters. Sylena is a departure, in that she messes around and does things just for fun.

It's hard to find people to join my prefered style of roleplays >3> So I gotta' settle for my second favorite. Nonsense fantasy stuff.
whats your favorite? AND FANTASY IS NOT NONSENSE!!!!

Fantasy nonsense is fun though! A lot of fun. I'm a fan of cheesy campy Fantasy stuff.

My favorite though, is Gothic Sci-Fantasy Military stuff. A bit specific. >3>

Well, my kind of sci-fi's got Elves and Vampires and Demons alongside robot-undead and power armored super soldiers. I'm... very much a fan of anything over the top and absurd. And Warhammer 40k is very much, over the top and absurd.

LB0Yba6.jpg

Can anyone say no to power armored cuties tho

Well, my kind of sci-fi's got Elves and Vampires and Demons alongside robot-undead and power armored super soldiers. I'm... very much a fan of anything over the top and absurd. And Warhammer 40k is very much, over the top and absurd.

1462859264336.jpg

Can anyone say no to power armored cuties tho
little to gothic for my taste.

isn't there an anime like that? wasn't it called gate or something?

Gate was... pretty bad. It started off as a fantasy meets modern military anime, and turned in to shit harem trash. Bleh.

The concept was good. The execution started off good, and quickly became trash.

There's a time and a place for kawaii cute so-sweet-it-makes-you-throw up.

But for me, most of the time is Gothic Edgy super soldiers in Space time. :3

There's a time and a place for kawaii cute so-sweet-it-makes-you-throw up.

But for me, most of the time is Gothic Edgy super soldiers in Space time. :3
no no no let me explain, If your going to give me a heart wrenching bloody gruesome story, at least let the characters be kawaii while you do it :D Because trust me when I say I write messed up Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back