• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well you kind of can't since it was a legitimate accident and his own darn fault for wearing Chainmail instead of proper protection for his sides.

"What do you mean you didn't put on life saving protection because *it was HEAVY*?!"

Y'all are adorable. I imagine Roderick putting Rylen through his paces. "You will wear this armor until you get used to it. Now drill!"

I will be writing in that Ryden's opponent is from House Beesbury from Honeyholt. If this is wrong and another house was in mind, do let me know.

Omg. Meanwhile throughout all this. Pigeon is just unconscious on the floor in a corner thinking its her fault cause she missed a strap or a buckle or something on Rylens armour. she’d be like a draft excluder just tripping people over as they try to het into the tent

Omg. Meanwhile throughout all this. Pigeon is just unconscious on the floor in a corner thinking its her fault cause she missed a strap or a buckle or something on Rylens armour. she’d be like a draft excluder just tripping people over as they try to het into the tent
It's not your fault, Pidge! It's Rylen's fault because he can kind of be an idiot sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back