• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah. Fun. What 22 year old doesn't want to get married.

Also, since Ryden is taking Pigeon, I think Arren will take Gannet. He may be strange, but at least he knows to keep quiet. Arren would like that.

Sorry for this post of mine taking so long. Writing a jousting scene takes longer than I anticipated. I should be able to post it later today.

I'll also be godmodding Gannet and Pigeon a little. Nothing much, just describing what they do to assist Arren in the joust. Hope no one minds.

No probs with Ganny and Pidge!! Gannet especially is sort of like, an extra haha. Feel free to have him assist in whatever every now and then 👍🏽

Also, for someone who has NO CLUE what the CK whatever thing is. Reading through that whole conversation was wild y’all

No probs with Ganny and Pidge!! Gannet especially is sort of like, an extra haha. Feel free to have him assist in whatever every now and then 👍🏽

Also, for someone who has NO CLUE what the CK whatever thing is. Reading through that whole conversation was wild y’all
Crusader King's 2. It's a strategy game. You basically play as a dynasty in the Middle Ages, and try not to be completely wiped out, which you inevitably will, right after you become a Satanist and seduce all your siblings.

It's a wild game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back