• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game of Thrones: House Harper a tale of fate

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the wait. I had planned to post the interest check on friday, to give myself some time to sort out a few things in the roleplay and lore and whatnot, while also acting as a grace period on the off chance that one or more of our ghosted roleplayers may reappear.

So, everything should be set up by Friday. :)

Ready for me to once again be a massive disappointment?
Pretty much. ^_- Try not to die this time.

I have set up the Interest Check, which you can find here: Fantasy - Game of Thrones: Strings of Fate (Interest Check)

Consider the sign up on the interest check to be a confirmation that everyone here will be rejoining the new roleplay.

I will put up the lore and CS threads over the weekend. If everyone has access to discord, I will set up a server for us. Just let me know if you do all have discords.

I will create a CS thread over the weekend, and I planned to create it alongside the lore thread.

So it will be up soon. ^_^

Wooooo!! I’m so hyped this is back on the rails!! I’ll get my stuff up as soon as I can, but may not be as soon as the threads up as I’ve been thrown into Wales!! (not the animal like) but still tick me off on the register!! ☀️☀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back