• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Game of Throne-like plot in Arabian setting

Ranix Aurus

Languishing in Progress
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. Another very specific roleplay from moi.

The setting is in medieval Arabia, during the reign of kings. Seven fated individuals were chosen by the seven Greater Djinns as candidates for the throne of the world. We'll play it from the perspective of one of the seven, and see what chaos unfolds from there.

This will be a low-magic setting, with magic only available to rare individuals (the revered Magis). Naturally our characters would have access to powers by virtue of their respective Djinn.

From this setting, go wild. Wanna play as a bandit rising to prominence? A prince/princess of fallen kingdom wanting to regain their glory? A street kid getting the big break of their life? Go wild. Our imagination is the limit.

Lastly, what I'm looking:
  • Standard RPN rules apply
  • No one-liners
  • Can reply frequently. Once every day or another is fine, preferably more. Once a week is too long for me.
  • Can move the plot along. We're on equal ground, your idea is as important is not more than mine. Discussion is always fun.
If interested, please reply below or PM me directly for faster response. Thank youshi~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back