• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Game Addicts and the Real World [OOC]

Just Pick One

• Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • War

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Invasion

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Event

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Every participant posts every 2-3 days,I suppose
I see. However, I can't enforce that. People have lives outside of the RP, so I we can try our best, but if it can't be pulled off, then there's nothing we can do. I will try to remain consistent, but life with three kids is unpredictable.

That's very much fine,I think most of us don't mind chilling
Thank you guys for being so understanding. I have had many groups that don't exactly like the fact that I had kids and a life outside of roleplay. However, you will be happy to know that the post will be up either later today or early tomorrow. I just have to find time to finish it on my laptop and then post it.

Well,Velvet will probably try to rally some external allies and...firmly negotiate with some elements of the attackers that the Thorn has leverage over,before joining the fight proper

Well,Velvet will probably try to rally some external allies and...firmly negotiate with some elements of the attackers that the Thorn has leverage over,before joining the fight proper
However you decide to deal with it is fine. Information is just as important as ammunition.

Lol perfect timing to introduce Cassie! That magic fanatic is gunna send them to Hell for interrupting family time.

As a Guardian Tales player, I'm already used to mixing robot, sentient virus, knight and demon lord in one setting lol

Yeah you think I would be though most of mine tend to bs it to magi tech though does give a fun thing fir my chatacter to dislike the scifi

Speaking about that, does stuffs like being a construct or the likes affect how certain spell work on them in this game? Like, since Eclair is a mechanical being does regular healing spell or a rot spell work on her?

Well my sweet established them and undead are normally immune to dominate type psionics but well sarigoth has lived enough to get rid of that

Speaking about that, does stuffs like being a construct or the likes affect how certain spell work on them in this game? Like, since Eclair is a mechanical being does regular healing spell or a rot spell work on her?
Personally I'd interpret the fact that since they are a machine race those spells would be inherently resisted if not immune. Instead of being effected by spells like Heal or Rot. They would instead be effected by the Repair spell in case of healing and perhaps a spell that causes Acid rain to cause DoT (Damage over Time)

Let me know if I need to edit my post! I figured Dyros would have been hyper spec’d to immediately merk any beast type enemies and players, but I left it ambiguous just how many of them he took down since he just spammed an AoE drain skill.

Looks good to me.

Everyone feel free to improvise with the Shadow Legion for a bit if you want to have a bunch of mooks jump out of smoke or tunnel out of the ground to get beaten up in your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back