• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Game Addicts and the Real World [OOC]

Just Pick One

• Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • War

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Invasion

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Event

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Feels bad.
More surprised she went from sitting down in the real world all day, just to sit down on a throne in game all day.
she does more has lots of side projects and lots of underwater stuff. She just dosen't share this with others given it isn't in character to share. In battle she will do more when needed, she likes to be dramatic and the mastermind never shows up first.

she does more has lots of side projects and lots of underwater stuff. She just dosen't share this with others given it isn't in character to share. In battle she will do more when needed, she likes to be dramatic and the mastermind never shows up first.
You got to beat the minions to get to the final boss.

yep or at least present a good opertunity for her to teleport in and screw over you attack with a powerful stun/ mind control
What would someone do if they had a sorta ability that pretty much blocks out Psychic attacks?

What would someone do if they had a sorta ability that pretty much blocks out Psychic attacks?
her maxing out psionics and going only psionics to the unique class has let her stop anyone from being immune they can resist it to shorten stun times but never be immune to it even undead an constructs aren't immune

that aside from some of ehr lesser race clases she has a few other tricks and traps

her maxing out psionics and going only psionics to the unique class has let her stop anyone from being immune they can resist it to shorten stun times but never be immune to it even undead an constructs aren't immune

that aside from some of ehr lesser race clases she has a few other tricks and traps
That's why she's the perfect Justice Department Commander. Lol

Now I got to wonder if Kyutora fought that woman in the water or on land XD.
Cause of feels like she beat her by putting her out of her element, mind attacks all of a sudden effecting them and them for once having a disadvantage in the ocean.

Now I got to wonder if Kyutora fought that woman in the water or on land XD.
Cause of feels like she beat her by putting her out of her element, mind attacks all of a sudden effecting them and them for once having a disadvantage in the ocean.
Likely did sargiroth would after a little taje them via sone item to a predesgnated area in the deep ocean to see if they planed fir water abd also to use her Mucus racial to weaken defences aginst psionic attacks more

Yes, I’m having fun and enjoying the shenanigans with all the characters, haha! I was wondering, is the entire cast always going to be working on the same objectives or are they going to split off to complete submissions and the like?

Yes, I’m having fun and enjoying the shenanigans with all the characters, haha! I was wondering, is the entire cast always going to be working on the same objectives or are they going to split off to complete submissions and the like?
I mean, It won't be all the time. They'd be working together obviously for guild related matters and needless to say no one with at least one braincell knows not to accept jobs from people that directly hinder the guild.

I mean the resident Rabbit is a Dungeon clear expert that sells her services. I mean if someone pays her the appropriate amounts she will gather specific items, Dungeon layout maps, or especially rare solo drops that are vastly hard to get. Why risk your levels when you can have the Dungeon Rabbit do it for a price?

Yeah, you will be free to pursue your own objectives, but the idea is that everyone looks at this guild like a family. People who understand what it's like to look at this game like more of a reality than the real world, so guild matters will always be a priority.

Yeah, you will be free to pursue your own objectives, but the idea is that everyone looks at this guild like a family. People who understand what it's like to look at this game like more of a reality than the real world, so guild matters will always be a priority.
So if it's like a family, there is pretty much mass infighting until the Parents intervene or someone outside the family gets in the middle of the mess?

So if it's like a family, there is pretty much mass infighting until the Parents intervene or someone outside the family gets in the middle of the mess?
Basically. In this example, the commanders and guild master act as the parents watching their grown kids try to build a life and get what they want. Only intervening when absolutely necessary, but still maintaining the head of household authority.

I know my character isn't done however is there anything that I need to fix.
You need to add how many levels you have in race and classes. All of them must equal 200 for your max level. Keep in mind the skills and abilities you chose. Your levels will dictate how effective they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back