• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Game Addicts and the Real World [OOC]

Just Pick One

• Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • War

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Invasion

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Event

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey everyone! Currently finishing up some touches on my beast tamer/cleric type character!

Where do we post them for review once they’re done? :0

Hmmm I am thinking of making my character a Brawler/Treasure hunter. But we shall see. I haven't finished my entire thought process yet.

Hey everyone! Currently finishing up some touches on my beast tamer/cleric type character!

Where do we post them for review once they’re done? :0
In the characters tab
Hmmm I am thinking of making my character a Brawler/Treasure hunter. But we shall see. I haven't finished my entire thought process yet.
That sounds interesting! Like make them the puzzle master and that can throw hands. I'm all about it.

Posted my dude in the CS tab! Let me know if I need to make any edits. X3

Posted my dude in the CS tab! Let me know if I need to make any edits. X3
One right now. Change his guild Rank to Beast Wrangler. The guild has a sort of ranch and farming section and your guy would be perfect for helping to raise and sell livestock.

Not gonna lie, my dude is becoming less ghost blade and more Dark Knight / off tank XD.

Im sorta making two cs's one for his IRL info and one purely for his gaming character.

Not gonna lie, my dude is becoming less ghost blade and more Dark Knight / off tank XD.

Im sorta making two cs's one for his IRL info and one purely for his gaming character.
I suppose that's fine. Also, a tank is always welcome. Make him good enough and I may appoint him a guard.

Posted the WIP.

Should finish his IRL info tomorrow and the rest of his In-game Info as well. :x

Curious on everyone else’s thoughts on this- would the Guilty Thorn guild be the target of harassment or even doxxing from other players? Since they’re one of if not the top guild in Terra Maxima, I could imagine that they might be called no-lifers or other less savory names by their rivals.

Curious on everyone else’s thoughts on this- would the Guilty Thorn guild be the target of harassment or even doxxing from other players? Since they’re one of if not the top guild in Terra Maxima, I could imagine that they might be called no-lifers or other less savory names by their rivals.
definitely, its the internet. Anyone can harass anyone even for the most pettiest thing.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead question,is this game assumed to be PvP on all the time? You can get attacked or at least challenged wherever and whenever?

And what happens to a player that gets defeated by an NPC or another player? Is it permadeath,respawn with penalty,or they just get "knocked out" and respawn elsewhere later?

Thinking about if a character had the power to revive a defeated ally and whether that would be just helpful or a game changing ability.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead question,is this game assumed to be PvP on all the time? You can get attacked or at least challenged wherever and whenever?

And what happens to a player that gets defeated by an NPC or another player? Is it permadeath,respawn with penalty,or they just get "knocked out" and respawn elsewhere later?

Thinking about if a character had the power to revive a defeated ally and whether that would be just helpful or a game changing ability.
So, PvP is always on. You could be walking down the street and get sniped from a mile away.

As for the penalty for death, you lose levels in a random class or your racial level. Completely random, but you also get banned from the game for 24 hours. This is especially devastating since NPC's don't respawn. If they die, they're gone. All the quests, their shops and anything they could have sold you are just gone. So, if a randomly generated quest pops up while you're gone, but the NPC does, you can never see that quest again. Or that NPC.

Oh yeah. We are hated. Since our guild is infamous, most want to challenge us. Those we have killed despise us and, to be honest, we deserve it.

So would an ability that revives an ally before the 24 hours are up (or even almost instantly) be allowed in the game? Or is that a hard limit that even high level players can never exceed?

So would an ability that revives an ally before the 24 hours are up (or even almost instantly) be allowed in the game? Or is that a hard limit that even high level players can never exceed?
Resurrection is a not. However, that makes healers big money in game. Levels are not easily earned. As such, having a good healer is more rare and valuable than any other player. Hot commodity.

Resurrection is a not. However, that makes healers big money in game. Levels are not easily earned. As such, having a good healer is more rare and valuable than any other player. Hot commodity.
Someone else better take healer in that case because if Dyros is the team’s main medic we are all dying T^T

(half joking-)

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead , i would've asked you about this in dms, but i feel like it's important enough to be in the ooc. are classes custom as well, or did the company crunch its technical department to death make a near-infinite amount of combinations? as in: do the players themselves think up classes, or is it a sandbox they're stumbling through as they level up?

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead , i would've asked you about this in dms, but i feel like it's important enough to be in the ooc. are classes custom as well, or did the company crunch its technical department to death make a near-infinite amount of combinations? as in: do the players themselves think up classes, or is it a sandbox they're stumbling through as they level up?
Well, to save time they pulled classes from popular games, ttrpg's and basically everywhere else in order to fill it up. Then they made up a crap ton and now they have the most complete and complicated class systems around. Infinite? No, but absolutely massive? Yes. Chances are, if it's a class, they probably put it in.

you can't imagine how hard i am now restraining myself to avoid referencing a certain webcomic when writing out classes. even so, this is impressive and offers me much more versatility to build the rpg equivalent of a swiss knife.

you can't imagine how hard i am now restraining myself to avoid referencing a certain webcomic when writing out classes. even so, this is impressive and offers me much more versatility to build the rpg equivalent of a swiss knife.
That was the entire point. I wanted to give you guys a world where you could literally create anything and it would work. Not to mention, using the spells sorcery technology and all sorts of other stuff all at the same time is just awesome. Watch a gunman randomly start casting spells on his bullets. All of it is fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back