• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Game Addicts and the Real World [OOC]

Just Pick One

• Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • War

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Invasion

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Event

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
I've made some changes to Grimm.
I've changed Grimm's theme to 'Otar the Foul'
Edited his Rank to what we discussed in DM
Added a Mount portion to the CS
Altered one of his unique skills to reflect his rank in guilty thorn and weakened 'Deadmans final gambit' by removing its life steal properties now that its a standard skill.
New Unique skill is : 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse'
Saw it all. I approve.

omfg, sorry for disappearing, felt weak for the past two days. will speed through my cs and begin working on the post, if yall will let me squeeze bythos into this post period.

Alright guys, tomorrow I end the round and start round two. Get your posts in if you haven't. Otherwise the scene moves on without your post.

Somehow I didn't get the @ notification either?

In any event,I'll have Velvet get in the conversation at the next round. She's probably in the middle of multiple conversations.

Somehow I didn't get the @ notification either?

In any event,I'll have Velvet get in the conversation at the next round. She's probably in the middle of multiple conversations.
Yeah weirdly enough I haven’t been getting any mention notifs, or if I do it’s sporadic. I’ve just been checking the threads every now and then. x3

I might adapt a second chatacter they wpuld be a legendary level of blacksmith bit kind of an air head

I might adapt a second chatacter they wpuld be a legendary level of blacksmith bit kind of an air head
From evil overlord woman who sits on a throne and prefers to play General,
To airhead blacksmith who is probably a dumb dumb.

From evil overlord woman who sits on a throne and prefers to play General,
To airhead blacksmith who is probably a dumb dumb.
Lol not dumb just silly more in the vein of failing upwards without getting it.

House is a dufeon they soloed in accident die to raciacls making them op. A crazy skilled blacksmith who is 1000% sure they really aren't that good, scared to go into combat but actully decent powers to tank via are life drains an lots of % damage

Life drain attacks are annoying to deal with, if you are a tank.
For people that spec into power builds with the mind set, shoot hard and don't get hit, then it's a oooof moment and bad match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back