• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Galactic Empires

[/Ta'Ur Dominion\]

He Who Lead's the people let out a slow, deep grumble of frustration as he read the newest prototype for an A.I Mech Suit didn't work and just continued to make the A.I put in it neutralised. A.I are given the same rights as any other Ta'Ur so it deeply saddened him to lose some of this great Civilisation's citizens.

Shoving those thoughts out of his head, He Who Lead's The People pondered on what he would be doing today. Maybe a stroll or play with his offspring and- BEEP BEEP. That line of thought was quickly interrupted by a code red communication call. Raising a nostril in confusion, He Who Lead's The People pawed at the communications button.

A hologram appeared in front of him with the image of Commodore He Who Humble's Himself, the Ta'Ur in charge of the 54th Exploration Fleet.

(From now on I shall be translating this to English)

"Admiral, what is it?" A quizzical look appeared on He Who Lead's The People's face as he pondered on what the admiral would tell him.

"Sir, we have encountered space faring life" He Who Lead's The People's jaw dropped "We are in full stealth mode, invisible to everything. I have asked He Who Inform's The Ship "Explore's The Galaxy" And Protect's With Life, our local A.I to hack into their systems and scrape anything of usefulness. They are called the U.G.F, sir. That's all we could translate."

He Who Leads The People tapped a paw on the ground, signifying his deep thought. "Your ship is a carrier, yes?" He Who Humble's Himself blinked his left eye, signifying yes. "Get an Ar'Tavi class 4km Destroyer out of your docking bay and make it head towards the ship, do not charge weapons. Make it broadcast a First Contact Package. For safety, put your complement of 20 SMIV's to guard the ship for boarding action and guarding of diplomat's while I have to prepare a speech to the Civilisation."

Aye, aye sir. I shall inform you when we have had first contact. Commodore out" the hologram blinked out, ending communications. He Who Lead's The People ran a paw through his fur "Well, better prepare". A busy day indeed. This will be one of the most historical day's in Ta'Ur Dominion history.

[\UGF/]

The 9th elite armada was on a routine patrol whwn it detected several anomalies. The ships all activated their universal combat systems and viki systems to prevent hackings.

The admiral of the fleet had sent a message to prevent any docking attemps. The fleet consisted mostly of continent sized and moon sized vessels.

"Unknown armada, you are inside the sovereign territorial border of the UGF. Turn your vessel around. Or we shall demonstrate our nation's right to defend itself."

[/Ta'Ur Dominion\]

He Who Humble's Himself looked at the situation with a quizzical look. The species does not speak like any other species he had met before. Even his A.I cannot even begin to translate what was being said by the Extraterrestrial. This could lead to a battle or even war. The Commodore ordered all of his ships to get out of stealth and show themselves. He then ordered the frigate "Fire's The First Shot" to slow down and send first contact message almost immediately. He also told them, if allowed to get a shuttle with the diplomats and the full 20 Ta'Ur SMIV team to dock on what seems to be ships that are the size of moons!

He Who Humble's Himself ran a paw through his fur. He will not go down in history as the first Ta'Ur to involve this great Civilisation to interstellar war. This was way over his head.

"Sir. The ships have shown themselves. It seems they fired something." One bridge crew operator yelled.

"Send out the same message but in multiple languages." The admiral said. All ships activated their energy shields and armour at full power.

The UGF activated all soldiers both frontline and reserve. Every ai was beign activated with every completed ship taking off. All defense belts around every planet activated. A total of 500 million lab grown soldiers have been deployed as 5 million more were being built.

Every fleet, armada began a sudden expansion of the UGF territorial border as they quickpy expanded their borders.

(@IlovetanksMBT: Protocol ZULUMOR commences)

[/sigma-Quintus\]

On the contrary, Bianca's soul happened to be completely safe from the stunt that Sigma had pulled. The split second that blade pierced her body, her soul was severed from whatever horrors that Sigma had inflicted upon her mind. Quintus had initially suspected that this might happpened, but upon seeing her soul, his doubts had been cleared.

Now, all there was left to do was to wait for the cloning process to finish.

(Entering the void of indifference)

[/Ta'Ur Dominion\]

"Project First Contact Message now, now, now!" The Commodore read as the charts skyrocketed in energy as the unknown ships started off their shields. He Who Humble's Himself sent a message to High Command for backup as he himself watches the events unfold.

Fire's The First Shot projected a hologram showing the standard first contact message. Highlighting the Ta'Ur race, showing what they are and a brief history and anatomy. The Commodore watches as the message plays out, paw hovering over the button to summon the Daedalus. The true shield of the Ta'Ur. Found in the wreckage of an old civilisation. A 400 kilometre death machine is nothing to laugh at. Hopefully it does not come to that.

The Commodore ordered the Orange fur of all ships to send a message to every single sentient being on those ships a message. "We Come In Peace"

[/sigma-Quintus\]

The choking noise Quintus had heard mere feet behind him before he had struck his beloved releasing his soul, had been Bianca falling into the coma. However, the memories had already been decimated before this with the coma being a side effect of both the instant memory loss and the Sigmaterian agent used to already destroy these memories.

When the cloning process was finished Quintus would have to watch in horror as Bianca would have absolutely no clue of what memories she had lost and those she still had, as she would be unable to notice the gaps in memory.

(Shattering the void of indifference)

The entire ugf military began to expand their borders rapidly. The UGF soon cam several hundred light years close to the sigma border. There the navy had doubled in size as massive ships began to patrol the new border

The ships began to watch the transmission as they responded. It showed a video of a galaxy in the distance. A visible white light could be seen before the entire galaxy lit up. After several minutes, alk star lights were gone and the galaxy was disfigured.

(The void is and always will be. I'm afraid you simply haven't entered it to understand its depths...)

[/Quintus\]

"How much longer till the completion, my lord?" Jonthen asked. Quintus, initially, didn't respond. Cloning wasn't a very short process, nor was it that long, especially with improved bits of technology that had been created over the years.

Quintus was slightly relieved when Bianca's spirit answered instead. "Just be patient, Jonthen. It'll be done soon, and then we'll be on the road to exposing Sigma once and for all."

[/Ta'Ur Dominion\]

"We need backup over there! Death is almost upon us my fellow countrymen. Our civilisation was made off from an apocalypse. We need you to prevent another! Befalling onto us! This ET may destroy us. They have ships the size of moons! They may declare war on us! BUT BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION, WE SHALL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY! ANOTHER CENTURY! ANOTHER EON!"

The Ta'Ur Dominion has never seen troop movement this large, ever. Millions show up on the Military Camps, demanding to be let into the Military. Thousands and thousands of SMIV's are being made in the mighty factories by A.I and Ta'Ur alike. Hundreds of space stations the sizes of moons are preparing to be turned into portable military bases and installed with LasBatteries, PlasCannons and Planet Crackers. Troops march in their SMIV's looking out to the stars hoping for peace and preparing for war. 20 fleets the size of continents are moving, forming the Grand Fleet of the Ta'Ur, twenty thousand ships in total. Moving towards He Who Humble's Himself's own fleet, in stand by in case of peace.

There is one thing that is certain. The Ta'Ur are preparing for war. And the Daedalus shall be summoned to take a part of it,

(You're not going to win by trying to just contract everything the thread owner says)

[/sigma-Bianca\]

"Just be patient, Jonthen. It'll be done soon, and then..."

Bianca's spirit hesitated, unsure where her mind was going with that trail of thought. Unable to even know what memories she had lost.

(That's not the endgame I've planned, Zabuza. This is just the beginning. The victory has already been solidified, and I find it amusing you haven't realized that yet)

[/The Trio\]

"Oh I suppose. But too be honest, even when we do reveal Sigma's guilt, how are we going to defend ourselves against their wrath? Sure, more people will be alerted, but we'll be i--"

Quintus growled. "Have a little confidence, Jonthen. Sigma doesn't think of everything, regardless of how many people believe they do. They're just another empire here to conquer and spread fear, I've seen it a hundred times over, they'll fall the same way that every other has," He stated.

(Will be gone for a couple hours)

[/Ta'Ur Dominion\]

The hologram ended in front of He Who Humble's Himself's ship. The Commodore smiled. That video was set up during the building of the first sky city. It was just upgraded every year. It was entirely intimidating. The ship sent a message that the A.I can only speculate is a more peaceful message than their last.

The Commodore ordered Fire's The First Shot to send the shuttle team in, to establish great relationships. Commodore smiled. Today is a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 123 galaxy's in revanent control suddenly went dark as all the stars dissapeared leaving only the large black holes in the Galactic core. The resent expansion of the revanent empire consumed all worlds turning them into living ships. Thousands upon thousands of revanent animus yellow star sized ships appeared all across the sigmaterian border next to the ugf border. Billions of fighters, millions of light frigates, billions of capital ships and millions of heavy cruisers appeared with them. The capital ship red giant sized ship matriarch appeared as well with tarus aboard.

(Protocol Zulu more initiated)

[/sigmaterian Empire\]

"Drastic," the Sigmaterian Emperor remarked looking at the live footage of the mass of Revanent ships that had suddenly appeared near Sigma's current borders. The control deck of his personal warship was rather hectic with high ranking officers preparing up the battle plans and forming the forces that it would take to eradicate the threat.

"This is the Revanent empire, correct?" The Emperor asked to one of the officers that was passing by, he was looking at all the information in the Sigmaterian High Command Data Base regarding said empire. "The records show our only conflict with them happens to be a single fight over a U.G.F. merchant ship."

The Emperor ponders what could of possibly caused such a drastic action for such little reason

"For whatever reason, they've chosen their fate. Drastic actions calls for drastic response."

The UGF halted several light years away from the sigmatron border. The size of the UGF navy had nearly tripled in size as the empire expanded it's territory. Soon, the UGF soon had 410 galaxies ubder their control. The UGF ships began to patrol their new territorial borders as they prepared for any confrontation.

(Should of done this when you first started expanding, alas didn't think of it then)

[/u.G.F.\]

The U.G.F.'s massive rapid expansion came at no little cost. The galaxies they were having to rapidly expand into were owned by hundreds of nameless and mostly small empires. However, despite their size they fought bravely and valiantly to defend what little land they owned. The U.G.F. not use to this new rate of constant expanding, could of never been ready for the rebellion on the size they were encountering.

Even after supposedly defeating and occupying the home-lands of these small empires, the U.G.F. more than likely didn't have laws or plans laid out for what to do with a populace that has nothing but hatred for you. As such armed riots were constant throughout these worlds that had just recently been taken over, as the people of these planets did their best to kill off what spread-out U.G.F. forces were occupying what was their world.

More over, unlike Sigma who managed to conceal all knowledge of their constant expansion from their surrounding small empires, the U.G.F. did not. Panic and widespread fear began to enter the minds of all the small nameless empires now surrounding U.G.F.'s massive border that they would be next after hearing of what U.G.F. had just accomplished.

This resulted in three different alliances forming, each consisting of hundreds of small empires that bordered the now massive U.G.F. agreeing to come to the assistance of the others if U.G.F. continued to expand. There were even radical members who lead their empires into attacks on the U.G.F. that attempted to retake worlds conquered.

[\Ta'Ur Dominion/]

The Ta'Ur Dominion experienced drastic changes after discovering an actual space faring species. The president has called for "protection measures" to protect themselves from Extraterrestrial threats and revealed projects "Protector" and "Project Fling". Protector is a project that means to make A.I be able to use a Mech on their own. Because A.I are official citizens of the Ta'Ur Dominion, He Who Leads The People reasoned that they should be able to fight too. 1000 APM's are ordered for Manufacturing.

Project Fling focuses on flinging mech's into ships in near light speeds. The aim is to be able to hijack enemy ships with superior mech power. Mech Flingers are being installed on every Ta'Ur ship.

{Diplomatic Shuttle}

He Who Makes Peace rumbled around, shifting uncomfortably as he was sitting next to 20 SMIV's. He Who Makes Peace calmed as the shuttle slowed down and he felt the compression of artificial gravity. His security shifted both their hands, quickly turning into Death Machines. The shuttle ramp opened as He Who Makes Peace went first with his security detail in toe.

The diplomat let out a short, light growl signifying Hello.

Last edited by a moderator:
The revanent ships moved into the sigmaterian empire's territory. Several thousand fleets went to various systems destroying worlds infecting life forms, and engaging in full on assaults with the sigma fleets. The red giant flag ship matriarch consumed entire star systems fueling itself while unleashing the black hole weapon every know and then. It to proceeded to assimilated and destroy what it could not. The attack spend several galaxies.

The UGF soon followed as well. Attacking from the other side, they had come to an agreement with the empires but also had a very well organized plan. As fleets began to enter sigmatarian territory, they also began invasion of planets.

The UGF would glass entire continents, capture any fleeing sigmatarian civilian and mercilessly kill sigma soldiers. Although they suffered heavy casualties, the sigmatarian soldiers were shocked at how ruthless the centrions were in battle.

~Dominion~

Massive Dominion fleets begin to assist the UGF and the Revenant, primarily by spreading their vessels throughout their fleets and providing Quantum stabilizing fields that neutralized worm holing in massive areas around them.

Several proto brain ships assisted as well in blocking the worm hole tech. The fleets continued to assault the sigma empire destroying everything they could.

[\Unknown sigma planet]

The UGF soldiers had finally landed after several hours of intense surface combat. As all sigmatarian soldiers were neutralized, some soldiers found a tunnel that led down somewhere. As several marine batallions were sent out to see, they came across the first assimilated miners.

The marines pointed their guns at the assimilated people before realising that they were not a threat. The marines told them that they were here to liberate them and that most of the sigmatarian guards have been killed.

Dra'kuhnic soldiers rained down on thousands of planets, assisting their new allies in destroying and securing important land.

Dra'kuhns flew through the vast spaces that were being invaded, the size of dreadnoughts. They were in packs, and were hunting visible Sigma ships.

Dra'kuhnic ships hammered key places with artillery, and released tinier ships of all kinds.

Enough Drakophyll was released to take the place of one Galaxy, and was carefully placed not to harm allies.

The Dra'kuhn were proving to be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back