• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Galactic Empires

(I know these OP attacks attempting to destroy Sigma is so that you can prove Sigma is "perfect" when I defend myself. I have it planned out later in the story for Sigma to have several drops in power depending upon the players actions. As for this early in the story, I'm going to respond with as much force as you do.)

(Also, how about giving me a chance to respond?)

[/sigmaterian-Revanent\]

Several hundred Sigmaterian Fleets had been called to action spread across what galaxies were under attack, whether they had been off-duty or taken off patrol or expansion duty it was certainly a massive offensive force for the Sigmaterian Empire. The Fleets kept the Revanent from reaching planets or stars within the system, and those ships that did managed to pass by died within the orange tinted planets while trying to infect them from the Sigmaterian Energy Crystal Radiation.

Every time Revanent ships would come too close to the Sigmaterian Warships, an orange blast of Sigmaterian Energy Crystal radiation would blast out from the Warships killing the organic Revanent ships. Other than that, Sigmaterian Warships did their best to use Wormholes to dodge the Revanent's fire and strike back when they could.

[/sigma-U.G.F.\]

It would seem the U.G.F. were not showing up to the party.

For it would seem their fleets had encountered attack upon attack holding them from reaching Sigmaterian territory. With their rapid expansion and the alliances that formed leaving enemies surrounding the entire U.G.F. territory, when they attempted to move their armies in force past these galaxies to reach the Sigmaterian galaxy they were heavily assaulted by fleets from hundreds of small nameless empires that thought the U.G.F. was continuing to expand.

There was no way the U.G.F. would be able to push past these forces to assist in time without major casualties.

[/sigma-Dominion\]

It would seem all the Dominion currently understood about wormholes was still based on theoretical knowledge and scans was not enough. Their wormhole blockers were sketchy and imperfect, barely even having any noticeable effect from all the wormholes managing to open.

Dominion ships were always targeted first by the Sigmaterian Empire, instead of the Revanent.

[/sigma-Dra'kuhnic\]

The Dra'kuhnic forces that attempted to land upon orange tented Sigmaterian planets fell to a horrible fate. As their entire forces began to crumble to the floor in terrible mutated agony dying from the Sigmaterian Energy Crystal Radiation that tinted the very atmosphere of the planets.

The UGF deployed their most destructive weapons. Hell's gate.

As three massive rings appeared in those galaxies, the ugf activated them completely destroying all the galaxies. Neutralizing every threat.

(At this rate you might not have a later story Zab :/ )

~Dominion~

While the Dominions knowledge of wormholes wasn't perfect, it was fairly advanced and with thousands of examples of Sigmaterian wormholes providing data, it took little to no time at all for the collective processing power of the Dominion to iron out the flaws in their technology and reapply it.

The UGF militayr after the liberation of the assimilated people and learning about the ruthless tactics. Became infuriated. The UGF launched a very ambitious operation. They called it lightning war. The UGF high command ordered the rapid gain of land and maximum damage to sigma.

What sigma did not know is they the radiation crystal they kept had bin tested on organic life till they found one that could resist. It was a microbial life form which its resistance to the radiation was implanted to all revanent life. The ships were also aligned with a metal alloy that could deflect the readiation. The outer hull were not organic. The revanent empire kept it's full force going using the black hole guns when they could.

The Dra'kuhn had lost many forces, but for a good cause. They halted in sending any more soldiers, and simply continued to fire their artillery. Most of their storage ships served as walls of defense for U.G.F ships, due to their massive size. Small drone swarms began harvesting the remains of planets, all in Dra'kuhnic favor.

[\Ta'Ur Dominion/]

So much has been learned by the Ta'Ur. They have made fine inventions in the time they have met the UGF. They have heard of a distant war but that did not matter. The Ta'Ur was content

Last edited by a moderator:
The UGF soon began to round up sigmatarian civilians and anyone who was involved in the assimilation of other races. In this case, enslavement as they were sent to the mines to be worked to death in the worst conditions possible. As this was going on, the UGF military was quickly gaining ground against sigma.

Several revanent ships managed to arrive at the home world of the sigmaterian empire there all their forces began to converge assaulting the home world.

The UGF eventually reached a galaxy that was not far from the sigmatron's capital. The UGF was given orders to use their most ultimate. Most deadliest weapon. Only two have ever been produced.

The four admirals aboard the titan moon sized ship all had their keys out. They all nodded as they turned the key and a massive whit elight that was going at the speed of light launched out. It was indestructible as it flew. From the monitors back in seraine it showed half of the sigmatron territory valorized of all life. Their ultimate weapon was a success. They managed to reduce sigmatron's population by half

(Let me just point out the logic all five of you are using here, I say five because I know Evil is overseeing this entire thing:

Let's all five of us, four now, team up and be as OP as possible so we can prove Zab is a terrible person/thread owner

Perfect logic, really perfect.)

[/u.G.F.\]

The three alliances formed around the U.G.F. territory were appalled at the U.G.F.'s use of super weapons to devastate entire galaxies just trying to defend themselves. Still, this enforced their resolve all the more that the U.G.F. must be stopped.

Each time after the U.G.F. ships used the weapon and it had to cool down more rebel ships from one of the three alliances moved in attacking as much as they could before the weapon cooled down again. They continued to keep the U.G.F. forces occupied and unable to reach Sigmaterian territory.

There was no U.G.F. in Sigmaterian territory at current second because of their forces being unable to push through the alliances of hundreds of small empires that had teamed up.

[/sigma-Dominion\]

The massive amounts of data the Dominion was recovering from their scans was still seemingly missing something about the composition of wormholes and what keeps them from destabilizing. As such each time the Dominion tweaked their wormhole blocking technology it gave way to a different outcome but not the one desired- the blockage of all wormholes.

[/sigma-Revanent\]

The Revanent Empire had no Sigmaterian Energy Crystals in their possession at any time, and as such could of never tested the Sigmaterian Energy Crystal Radiation. This resulted in the organic Revanent ships continuing to die off in mass to the Radiation waves being shot out from the Sigmaterian Warships.

Every time they formed a black hole an unknown Sigmaterian ship appeared out of a wormhole, encasing both the black hole and the ship that formed it into orange amber. This stopped the expansion of the black hole the same as the first time it had been seen.

Revanent forces were nowhere near the Sigmaterian Home world, they had only began to scrape the outside edges of the Sigmaterian Empire.

[/sigma-Dra'kuhn\]

The bombings no doubt devastated the Sigmaterian Mining planets, but alas as the conflict had started most of the D-class personnel had been moved off planet as well as all the Sigmaterian technology and Sigmaterian Energy Crystals that could be taken by drones.

Body shielding for other ships really didn't seem to work out, as the Sigmaterian Warships could open wormholes to strike the ships they intended to hit.

[\Ta'Ur Dominion/]

(Not even going to reply to you.

You're empire has had absolutely no prior knowledge of Sigma or the fact this battle was going on.

As such absolutely no reason why you would be apart of it or even know of it.)

The UGF began to move in as they began to move their ships closer to the sigmatatrian's home galaxy. Using nuclear weapons, glassing planets, hells gate at any galaxy having the guts to try and face them

The UGF used their second warhead to completely annihilate any life form between their border and sigma's border. As the white light began to spread, every empire was taken out. This allowed UGF to deploy relief forces for the frontlines that have not yet made it to the sigmatarian's home galaxy

(This was just so silly! Lol editing post now. Shit posted here. Ignore this please)

The Dominion was doing well. He Who Lead's The People continued to walk on the parks of the sky cities and enjoyed playing with his son. The GDF has required a few ships and legions but that was fine with him. Their military alliance said so.

That's It

I'm putting a stop to this blatant god-modding by what, five empires?

All of your logic was to team up and OP yourselves as hell to make a point? Point fucking made. If you're unhappy with my thread, LEAVE. I'm not going to let this god-modding continue.

All posts after this still god-modding and taking apart of the battle will be deleted.

Let's all take a breather here and stop this MADNESS

(I've decided we'll be going back in time a bit.

I'll delete all posts involving this crazed God-modding and we'll start back from before all this craze started.)

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis][Revanent border half of the outer colony galaxy to Monroe empire]
A nearby capital ship detected the unmarked vessal , and headed towards it investigating. Once there it began to scan the ship with a powerful psionic scan.

[/QUOTE]
[\MonroeEmpire/]

(What the hell happened when I was gone, for what like 3 days?)

The psionic scan, showed no organic life forms found on the ship, it looked completely deserted, but there had to be a reason it was here. The weapon systems seemed to be powered down. The ship was almost ghostly as it loomed in space, lifeless.

(Boo basically rallied like five people against Zabuza and they started an extremely OP war because instead of doing the logical thing of stating their complaints to Zabuza they do the exact opposite and plotted against him.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back