• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Galactic Empires

[/Naga\]

"Mesa?," Halim questions as he slides into the throne. It was unusually quiet. He heard Mesa from across the room,"Halim," she spoke, "come and give me your opinion in this." "Sure, what do you need me to look at?", he asked. As he approached her throne he saw a expanded data pad in her hand.

"What do you have on the screen?"

She looked up at him and showed him the screen,"Candidate 79-81, this was highly recommended by the council for settlement, but the are apparently colonies and a mild operation there...". Halim looks at her and asks," Have you contacted the colonies yet?" "No, not yet...." she replies

"You need me to talk to them?" he replies with a sigh. "Yes," she replies looking him in the eyes, " you're much better with speech." "Fine, fine," he replies taking the datapad. He turns around and begins to slither away to the transmission hub.

"We've already sent a satellite in the orbit of the planet," Mesa tosses at his back. "Halim," Mesa says with a more deep and serious tone, " You do know what happens if we fail to get this planet with negotiations?" Halim stopped and looked at Mesa, "Yes, I understand."

Halim brought up the Trans hub on the tablet, " Who am I broadcasting to?," he asked as he continued out of the command hall. A female voice responded through the speaker ," We're not sure sir. We've never had any contact with these people before so we have no real idea how they'll act when you contact them." Halim took a breath," Alright, record me then begin the broadcast." "Yes, my lord," the voice responded.

Soon the satellite began broadcasting this message, over and over until it had a response," Dear people of the planet known as Molviar, The Naga Empire would like to talk to your leaders to reach an agreement. To contact us please retrieve the satellite from your orbit and use it's data interface to speak with us. Any methods used to track us from this will be fruitless.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Master tapped his hands, gazing down at the others. He then boomed out in a large voice.

"I can provide valuable warriors, some of my moon-sized ships, and our advanced cryo-nite weaponry.", the Master would say, bringing up images and statistics of each. The Warriors were well-trained, three types, renegade Dra'kuhn (certainly useful), the Dra'kuhnic Humans (seemed disciplined, well trained), and the Dra'kuhnic Robots (were rather large and strong).

The cryo-nite were deeply cooled, and frozen molten Byrore, a rare metal said to become suddenly hot as it makes contact with air, and it could be shaped in a bullet-form, making a fast and burning projectile.

Their Cryo-nite stock was rather large, and valuable. These could be in handy in case they absolutely had to use traditional projectiles.

The ships were certainly moon-sized, some might even be called planet-sized. Most were for war, but a few were named "Sun-Harvesters", as they were seemingly lined with strange vortex-like portals and strange machines that were seemingly siphoning small and compressed suns.

Difficult work for most races, but the Dra'kuhnic way was usually the best way.

"All in exchange for an alliance. No land, none of your people, and no money involved."

Shala

"I know that I seem clueless about our...military but you must understand our differences."

"I can sense...that you feel our military is not capable on its own. That I can assure you is wrong."

Shala brought up the diagram of one of the vehicles, the Ravager. Heavy duty rapid fire Gauss cannon, capable of ripping apart even the most well armored vehicles as well as inflicting hell upon infantry, and being very well armored as well as fast. It's in the GSE, it has to have speed. It did not have wheels or treads, but rather it hovered above the ground, and could deploy hot incinerary flames to burn out anything under it.

"Understand that the GSE does not pride itself on vehicles or spaceships. We pride ourselves on our soldiers themselves. 'We shall match their steel with our flesh.' as an old Gradian saying goes. Our infantry is extremely versetile. This is why you probably see our infantry in your lands so hesitant to use vehicles. They are the heart and soul of our forces, which is why most of the time we fight land wars instead of space wars. As I spoke of before...military...it's roots even go deep into our religion."

Shala then put up another diagram, this one of a Sentinel: These were the GSE's equivalent of a tank. It had a Y shaped base, each leg of the base extending out with hovering components on it, and on top of each leg of the base there were a mass of various weapons, the thing that stuck out were the three precision lasers used to slice Anti tank personal to peices. Then to top it off at the center was a Ionic Railgun, a special sort of rail gun.

Then Shala brought up a diagram of the equivelent of the Shira Bible. "This is what every soldier dedicates their life to. This is what dictates them. This is their honor, their life. My soldiers are not cowards, and all of them go through the most elite of training we can offer, and we give them the best equipment for specialties. In case you have not noticed we too have soldiers we can mass produce, but they are not clones. The wardens are created in a lab, yes, and given rapid growth hormones while in the test tube, but each one is created uniquely."

Shala then closed the diagram. A look of irritation was on her face. "I'm not at all challenging your forces. Do not take this the wrong way. I just want you to realize that we are an independent military force and do not have to be babied by your forces. Both of us can support each other, you're just going to have to trust that we can hold our own in combat. I know that neither of us have seen each other in combat. As of right now military is not our top concern...but I can assure you that when the time comes we can mobilize our forces quick enough to be of aid. Don't take any of this the wrong way, I'm just addressing the issue that my commanders and officers have said. My deepest apologies if I have offended, but I felt this conversation was necessary. While we are allied, I have to keep the GSE self dependent, we can't come to rely on others for help. I'm sure you understand."

[\UGF/]

@Gilzar

"I do understand. And I am not here to tell you how to run your military. But you must understand as well, we have used armoured vehicles for millions of years. Although they proved to be useless during our war, they truly are not the backbone of our military either. Wars might be won by countries. But it is the men and women who make the ultimate sacrifice and decision to make it happen. But as the president. It is my duty to make sure that my allies are also capable and fully independent and not rely on our nation for military or economic support. The last thing we want is build weapons that will probably be captured and later used against us. Or having to keep a country's economy alive by raising our nation's taxes."

"There's an old saying as well in our history. Made by one of the most famous generals. 'Wars are not won by numbers or who has the best technology. Wars are won by will power, and intelligence.' We the UGF also pride ourselves on our vehicles. We pride on our soldier's will, morale, strength, courage. But the reason why I asked was because when the situation calls for it, we need to know so that we can be better prepared as allies."

"I will accept this dragon's treaty. For now. It is during these talks that I see just how much things both our cultures have in common. This talk was not to make you frustrated with how our nation functions. And I do apologies if it did in any way make you second guess our nation. Your nation is capable. I've seen your military through videos from my military when your ships arrived to Elna. I got to see first hand how capable GSE is."

"But I've also called to ask you this. If we were to propose a joint military. Where a separate military is created between both our nations including the revenants, solely for the purpose of peace keeping missions. Would you agree to this?"

[\Elna./]

@SirFlabberghaspy

"I appreciate your offer. But, we already have a military that is capable of producing more advanced equipment. We do however, would find your military useful for when Sigmatron comes to our borders." The admiral hologram said.

The Master would have dis-agreed, but held his tongue. "Alright. I will be constructing military outposts around general points of your border, with your permission, of course, as a point for my military to warp to if Sigmatron does come. That way, if they enter your borders, I can attack from behind. Other then that, I can also be at the front lines at a moment's notice."

The Master then also put forward a canister of Drakophyll, a red gas, however it came in different colors.

"This can be used in artillery. It will burn through almost every kind of material in the galaxy, and can be concentrated to be much more deadly.", The Master would begin, to be followed by a soldier, this one bearing two red horns, and apparently having cleavage. Her image was much slimmer.

Elei eyed the canister, as big as her. "It can be stored into ammunition as well, or even in the backs of ships and engines to leave behind a trail of it, to burn enemy ships that tail you. The same goes for storing such Drakophyll shooters all around the ship, the same kind of defense mechanism we would have used if you engaged our Frigate."

Elei and the others were ants compared to The Master, but the Master seemed equaled with Elei due to her confident stature and monotone voice that marked a strange kind of intelligence and discipline.

[\Ena/]

@SirFlabberghaspy

"The problem is. This drakophyll would be useful now. Because our military is currently phasing out equipment and replacing them. Our vessels have not been updated yet. But even then, our energy shields are capable of taking a pounding. You might have been able to severely damage our ships." The admiral simply said.

"We already use a very powerful energy source. It is classified and I will not tell you what it is. As for the military outposts. You do not have my government's consent to build anything military related close to our borders. Some of those parts are sovereign territories of UGF meaning that they might not be within UGF's border, but they are under our protection."

"I do appreciate your offers. But like I said, our nation is capable of building more advanced weapons and your offers are greatly appreciated, however, we must refuse them."

As talks were bieng conducted the flag ship matriarch a animus red giant star sized ship emerged from a dimensional rift. It remained outside the solar system as it stationed there waiting fro orders from tarus who was back aboard the matriarch.

[\MonroeEmpire/]

(
Sorry was on vacation, so I couldn't post)

Somewhere near the Revenant Empire Border

An unmarked city size ship was drifting very slowly into the border, seemingly un-coordinated. The ship was very large, about the size of 25 tall skyscrapers, mashed together.The ship had weapons on board, but they were either stowed away or powered down, there was no immediate threat from it whatsoever. The ship was unmarked, except for the small logo on the side bearing MI, otherwise known as Monroe Industries...

images

Johnnyreb44 said:
[\MonroeEmpire/]

(
Sorry was on vacation, so I couldn't post)

Somewhere near the Revenant Empire Border

An unmarked city size ship was drifting very slowly into the border, seemingly un-coordinated. The ship was very large, about the size of 25 tall skyscrapers, mashed together.The ship had weapons on board, but they were either stowed away or powered down, there was no immediate threat from it whatsoever. The ship was unmarked, except for the small logo on the side bearing MI, otherwise known as Monroe Industries...

images
[Revanent border half of the outer colony galaxy to Monroe empire]

A nearby capital ship detected the unmarked vessal , and headed towards it investigating. Once there it began to scan the ship with a powerful psionic scan.

[/uGF\]

@Dreadpool

As the UGF pondered ideas of how to locate the bounty hunter, one of them decided to speak up. "Instead of capturing, interrogating, and killing the mercenary, we could offer the mercenary a large sum of money, in exchange for who he/she was working for. Asassins don't really have loyalty to anyone. They'll do anything for money."

Some politicians did not agree, while others nodded in agreement. "It's plausible... but whoever he/she is will most likely doubt us."

"We'll just have to make the broadcast. And hope. Just hope that the killer responds. It's the best we've got so far. Other than sending the best soldiers to hunt the killer down."

The politicians all agreed with a nodding of the head. "Tell our military to begin broadcasting."

(Seeing as you told me in PM that I can just simulate the broadcast instead of you typing it out)

[/Quintus, Bianca, and Jonthen\]

@IlovetanksMBT

Just as the ship was to land on the planet, Quintus called out, "Bianca, Jonthen, get a load of this. It seems UGF just released a new broadcast... about you it appears."

Jonthen quickly rushed to Quintus' side to watch, Bianca entering mere moments later. "Let me guess, they're threatening to track and kill me to avenge their president?" She asked, smugly.

"No, actually they've just promised that they won't lay a finger on you, if you respond within their broadcast coms, and tell them exactly who you're working for. In exchange, they'll give you a large sum of money, if you also give them a location to send the money," Quintus drawled.

Jonthen laughed out loud. Bianca looked skeptical.

"So they've given up their search, and just want me to say that Sigma hired me, and that they'll give me a good deal of cash? I would think that it is a trap, but they didn't ask for me to physically come in and explain. So that must mean they've really given up... however, I'm not quite at ease about betraying Sigma... then again, it's not like I'm loyal to their empire, I'm just in it for the cash. However...." Bianca nervously took a look at the number that had been branded into her arm, rubbing it absentmindedly.

"If you do sell Sigma out, there is nothing they can do. They have no idea where you are, and that code on your arm is a mere marking, nothing more. However, it is up to you, in the end. UGF will continue pursuing you if you don't sell Sigma out, however. On the other hand, you might have Sigma to worry about, but you'd be safe on board this ship..." Jonthen said, proudly.

For once, Quintus was slightly impressed with his goblin-like servant. "Well said, Jonthen..." He murmured.

They were left in silence were several uncomfortable seconds, before Bianca finally murmured, "Access transmission with the broadcast. You can have them send the money to one of your sectors..."

Quintus looked faintly surprised, but proceeded to send the following transmission to UGF, mimicking Bianca's voice with his abilities.

"Alright, I accept the deal. I'll give you the name of the people I was working for. It was an empire known as Sigma, ruled by... well, the Sigmaterians. I received the contract from one of the Sigmaterian Bounty Station, and upon killing your Vice-President, I was rescued by drones, as you saw. Now then, send the money to Sector 1347 in the Sol Galaxy, as your side of the deal."

[/sigma-Bianca\]

"Sigma really does think of everything."

The words Bianca had even said herself. Yet as she contemplated giving out Sigma, she apparently never considered they had planned for this possibility as well. After all, how could she be certain that when they branded her with the mark of a Sigmaterian bounty hunter it was only a branding? How could she be certain when she ate the Sigmaterian provided food there was nothing in it?

The Sigmaterian Empire had a contingency plan for such things, one that Bianca was just about to trigger by attempting to snitch. Activated when key words were spoken...

"Alright, I accept the deal. I'll give you the name of the people I was working for. It was an empire known as..."

She stopped mid-sentence, unable to speak the rest of the words. Bianca began to collapse to the floor, her eyes rolling into her head as she went into a coma collapsing to the floor. More over, every memory she ever had that related to or involved Sigma was being viciously destroyed from her brain. However the agent that had been implanted into her to do this wasn't entirely accurate, as it damaged unrelated memories as well in the process.

Finally, if either Quintus or Jonathan would of looked at her hand they would of seen the branding just disappearing. If they attempted to wake her it would be to no avail without massive brain damage that would never be recoverable...

[\UGF/]

@Dreadpool

After several hours, a transmission came back. "We could not receive your information. Therefore, we can not complete the deal."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright then, but be sure to call us when we're needed.", The Master would say, then he looked down at Elei. "If you don't mind, this will be my ambassador for my race.", he'd boom, smiling down at Elei with sincere compassion. Elei simply rolled her eyes, and stepped forward.

"Please don't mind him.", Elei would say with confidence, bowing down to the U.G.F official in front of her.

She resembled the female version of a perfect soldier.

Shala

"Alright. A joint military is fine, so long as we can keep our customs into it. I have a very conservative people."

[\Elna./]

@SirFlabberghaspy

"Then I think your ship should be on their way out of our territory seeing as we struck a deal." The Admiral said.

[\UGF/]

@Gilzar

"It will be s separate military force with soldiers from all three empires. With a joint command structure. No customs are going to be taken away."

(Lol, Zabuza. You've forced my hand. I'm not giving into Sigma, not ever).

[/Quintus\]

He was pleased by Bianca's decision... yet somehow, Jonthen's statements, albeit astute, raised a few suspicions in the back of Quintus' head. A slight sense of apprehension rose. What if Sigma had planned for something like this? Actually... maybe the brand was more then just a brand...

As Quintus spoke into the transmission, he heard a choking noise mere feet behind him. He spun around, faster than Jonthen could see, before Bianca's body could even touch the ground... and impaled her with his sword.

"Master!" Jonthen exclaimed, shock etched in every line of his pointed face.

The sword that Quintus had used had been surrounded by a faintly blue aura, and the light in Bianca's eyes had died. Quintus furiously muttered things under his breath, before pulling his sword from Bianca's body. The effect was slow... but a distinct image, an apparation of Bianca hovered next to Quintus and Jonthen.

"Quintus? Jonthen... what, I do--" Her spirit began, obviously perplexed.

"The brand was more then we believed it to be, so I freed your soul from that body. It's tethered to me, and I have a plan to bring you back entirely. I've saved you before... I can do so once again," Quintus growled.

Jonthen had remained quiet during this entire thing, at least until Quintus turned his gaze towards him. "Jonthen, warp us to the Public Kelong Division," He ordered.

"Wait, but that's wh--" Both Bianca and Jonthen simultaneously. However, as Quintus looked at the pair of them, a sort of understanding went through the trio.

"I see... well, er, let's be off then!" Jonthen exclaimed, rushing over to to the main controls. At that, the ship was warped to the Public Kelong Division....

[/Quintus, Bianca's Soul, and Jonthen\]

Surprisingly, the Public Kelong Facility appeared to be empty, at the moment anyway. Jonthen docked the ship in the division as quickly as he could, while Quintus placed Bianca's corpse over his shoulder. Her spirit, on the other hand, simply glided behind them as they made there way into the building. None of them spoke. There wasn't too much to say at the moment, and Quintus was fiercely focused on completing whatever task had come to his mind.

The doors into the facility were pried open and flung apart telekinetically by Quintus. They found themselves inside of a long, white corridor that lead to a room filled with large tanks that looked similar to...

"Jonthen, get one of the machines online. I'll place Bianca's body inside of the main tank, while you have it cloned into one of the other tanks," Quintus said. He gave a look at Bianca's spirit, sympathetically. For one who was about to be cloned after having her body placed in a coma, her reaction was unexpected. She barely hid her outrage from showing up on her face, yet at the same time, she looked slightly anxious.

He opened his mouth to say something, but she raised a hand, smiling faintly.

"You'll bring me back, I know that. I'll hang in there until the cloning process is done.

Jonthen piped up, "My lord, the machine is ready to go!" With another look at Bianca's spirit, Quintus carefully placed Bianca's body inside of the cloning tank. The door to it closed, and all of the components had begun....

The only thing the trio could do at the moment was wait.

[\UGF/]

WIth no current conflicts at hand, the UGF government was preparing the funerals of both the vie president and the 203 passengers

The Master's ambassador ship began rearing, and his Frigate, rather moon-sized, began rearing out as well. In just a few seconds the massive ship was out of the territory. The Master smiled in amusement, looking down upon the holograms.

"I'm grateful you've accepted this. We will not disappoint." The Master would boom.

[\UGF/]

@Gilzar

@Lord Anubis

The president contacted the leaders of the two nations. "Prime mistress, Tarus." The president acknowledged. "I think it would be best if we began our first joint military training on Elna. Because of this new race, we don't know what they might do. We might as show our fire power to deter any motivation that they have left in them.

(I would say this soul image is absolute BS, but I know what you would immediately point at)

[/sigma-Bianca\]

Bianca's soul-the embodiment of every single memory and experience she had ever encountered or made- was not safe from what had happened. As the memories inside her brain had been desolated and destroyed inside her dying body, so were they lost when her soul was expunged from her body. As such she still lost all memories of Sigma or involving Sigma. More over the agent used to destroy the memories wasn't entirely accurate and destroyed several memories not involved.

It would seem all that Quintus had accomplished was ensuring Sigma could never fix what damage they had done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back