• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Galactic Empires

GSE

"That is doubtful. In my opinion, when they see what Sigma can do they will certainly have to think twice about it."

UGF

@Gilzar

"Then I shall agree with the terms. But I think it will be best if we all patrolled the borders for several days just to make sure that this new nation does not try anything funny." The Admiral said

GSE

"Indeed." Is all that the Hologram said. Simply waiting now for whatever to happen, to happen.

GSE

Shala opened her communicator, while riding in the Royal fleet.

"Yes President of the UGF? This is Shala speaking, Shira guide us."

UGF

@Gilzar

"I think it would be best if our nations came up with a joint offensive plan if these dragons decide to attack. Tell me, how many soldiers tanks and armoured vehicles your nation is able to deploy at a moments notice?" The president asked.

[/Jason\]

@IlovetanksMBT @TheOnionofShrek

While one of the monitors received a stream of updates from Deltron's scanning of the Dominion trading station, Jason was rewatching the video feed that he had received quite a while ago, when he left those scout drones to survey the Sigmaterian territory when he had first arrived there. He did so because in this same instance, he had seen the UGF as well, though he had ordered Deltron to return to Xemoria before any sort of incursion began.

"Hmm... Sigma... then UGF.... and then the Dominion come in at some point... as well as another..." Jason murmured. Something in that mind of his was stirring. He didn't know anything about UGF's past, so he couldn't just predict who could of killed their president. However, if he could just learn a bit more information...

However, one part of the video caught his eye. What appeared to be a passenger ship... was flying near Sigmaterian space. Even with this being a mere recording, Jason found himself subconsciously mouthing, "Turn back." But it was no use. There was nothing Jason could do as Sigmaterian ships surrounded the vessel...

"Wait a second..."

Jason paused the recording, and zoomed in on the passenger ship. It was small, barely noticeable, but Jason had caught it. There on the ship was a UGF flag. Jason's eyes widened, and his hand trembled slightly as he played it once more. The ship appeared to be surrounded by wormholes... taken to be destroyed by the Sigmaterian ships.

"Sigma... it HAS to be Sigma! It makes sense, Sigma sent out the transmission to surrounding fleets to leave their territory. I was the only one who left the moment they said that, the UGF must have remained behind to communicate further with Sigma! Then, when a passenger ship entered Sigmaterian territory, it was shot down! Wait a moment, what about the Dominion? Weren't they apart of that battle that occurred shortly after all this... wait a second, I get it now! During the battle, the Dominion must have sent out some of their technology to assault Sigma, and Sigma must have captured some of it.

"It all fits in. Out of spite for the UGF, they sent a mercenary to take out the UGF Vice-President . And then.... using the technology that they acquired from the Dominion during that battle, they saved the mercenary, thus framing the Dominion! Sigma is behind all of this. They've been sending out the broadcast supposedly pointing in the direction of the Dominion being the true enemies. But they milked it a bit too much, and made it look suspicious. Heck, it was already suspicious that some random person came in directly after the assassination of the Vice-President, just to proclaim that the UGF government were trying to cover things up.

I mean, it's not like the UGF instantly released the news of the Vice-President's death publicly, yet the video occurred, and I'm almost certain that no citizen of UGF sent that broadcast. I have to get into contact with the UGF and the Dominion now, before Sigma makes any further attempts to spark war between them. I have an obligation to save two empires from war, two make allies out of both empires, and to expose Sigma as an active threat throughout the universe. I HAVE to do this!"

This news seemed to spark something within Jason. It was almost as though he was... slightly excited. This had been an odd case to solve, and though he unwaveringly stood for what was right, he took slight pleasure in solving it. Right afterwards, he attempted to contact the UGF Government through transmission...

(Boom, solved. Had to pull out all the stops and double check to confirm that my information was 100% valid, and here it is)

Last edited by a moderator:
~Deltron~

Deltron found that only the interiors normally accessible to the traders were able to be scanned from the outside, thus denying him from collecting more information about the Dominion though it might be possible to scan the station from the interior...

[\UGF/]

@Dreadpool10

The transmissions went through as it went through to the military.

The secretary of defense had activated the transmission. "Who is attempting contact with the UGF?"

@IlovetanksMBT

[/Jason\]

"My name is Jason Kessler, the Emperor of the Xemorian Empire. I have contacted you regarding very important information about the tragic assassination of your Vice-President, and of identity of those who hired the mercenary," Jason spoke, quickly.

[/Deltron\]

@TheOnionofShrek

Indeed, it might be possibly to scan for more information on the inside of the structure. Jason had ordered Deltron to find one of these locations and to scan it for information... he hadn't given any details NOT to go inside to gain data. Besides, Deltron, similar to the Emperor, was a very curious individual. As such, he exited the pod he was in, using the technological armor that Jason had created for certain tasks to fly towards the opening into the interior.

[\UGF/]

The secretary of defense slightly skeptical thinking this might be a prank decided to ask several questions

"If you are the emperor, then why are you contacting us through the military frequency and not the government frequency? Not only that, why are you presenting yourself as if you were talking to a friend?"

[/Jason\]

@IlovetanksMBT

"Apparently, your military transmission lines intercepted this before it got to the government, as I specifically input this transmission to go to the UGF government," Jason explained.

Taking a deep breath, he continued, "I may not know you that well, but I have heard of the incidents that had recently occurred within your empire. I want to help to resolve these things, and to give your government information that will let them know who exactly killed your Vice-President, and other events that support the conclusion. Look, you may not trust me, but I cannot stand by and just watch this occur. If there is a chance I can prevent your empire from being manipulated by another, I will take it."

[\UGF/]

@Dreadpool10

"What do you mean manipulated? If you are talking about the assassination, most of our government and the entire military knew something was off because of the passenger craft's flight data records, and voice recorders. What the hell are you trying to say? Unless you have some evidence on who this was that hacked our city screens and manipulated our citizens please hang up."

~Deltron~

Deltron entered one of the hangars where numerous other trading ships were docked. Dozens of sentient beings were loitering about, unloading or loading cargo for trade with the Dominion. Deltron could probably note with interest that much of the cargo the traders had was in the form of data storing devices. In return they were loading their ships with technology made out of entirely unique materials. As was typical of a standard Dominion trading station a single door lead deeper into the station where trading presumably happened.

[/Jason\]

@IlovetanksMBT

Jason was patient, even if the one he was communicating with seemed a bit irritable. "The empire that the UGF encountered not to long ago, Sigma, is the one who planned out the assassination on your Vice-President. I have great proof that has lead to my conclusion. First, I want you to watch this..."

Typing a few commands in, Jason sent two parts of the recorded video to the the person he was communicating with. First, it was the part where Sigma took out the UGF passenger ship, and second, it was the part showing the Dominion sending their drone technology at Sigma.

"You'll need further proof after watching this, and that's exactly what I have," Jason assured. At that, he launched into an explanation of how he came to the conclusion. He informed them about the scout drones he had used to survey the events occurring within Sigmaterian territory, and how he had gathered enough information to deduce that Sigma was the culprit. He explained how Sigma must have captured the Dominion technology that was used during the battle, and how Sigma had THEN hired the bounty on the Vice-President's head. He told them that Sigma used the dominion technology to save the mercenary upon completing his/her contract, in order to frame the Dominion, and spark a war between the UGF and the Dominion.

"Sigma has been manipulating these events to there advantage. The broadcast that they used to blame the Dominion were a bit too suspciious for my taste, so I looked into it, and discovered all of this information. You have to believe what I am saying, and get this knowledge to your government straight away, before Sigma puts even more people in danger! The public need to know that Sigma is an active threat!" Jason said, firmly.

[/Deltron\]

@TheOnionofShrek

Deltron took his time in surveying and scanning his surroundings, especially the cargo that was being traded. He noted the peculiar form that the cargo was in, believing that it might be an interesting subject to look into later on. He slowly walked towards the door leading further into the Dominion Trading Station, after marking down the substances used in the technology that was being loaded on ships...

[\UGF/]

@Dreadpool10

The part about the 203 passengers being killed by sigma was already known. But the vice president evidence was slightly half and half.

"There really is no proof of linking sigma to the assassination." The secretary of defense said. As much as he wanted to believe it, the drone dad only showed that someone re-programmed and captured them. But it never specified who. "You need evidence. Cold hard evidence to show that sigmatron HAD captured those drones. We doubted sigmatron when they refused to admit to their crimes for murdering 203 people. But this is a very serious accusation. If what you said turns out to be true, there is no telling what we will do." The secretary of defense said..

~Deltron~

Deltrons scans revealed that the substances used were apparently scientifically impossible to construct. Any musings Deltron had were interrupted when his scans accidentally interfaced himself with the Dominion AI in charge of the station.

"Greetings unknown intelligence. How may I assist you today?" A monotoned voice asked.

[/Jason\]

@IlovetanksMBT

"The video shows the technology being sent at the Sigmaterian ship, and you want something else? The drones didn't come back from that attack, Sigma evidently captured the drones! This is a very serious situation, and if your people don't act now, many things are at stake! The Sigmaterian Empire are the ones who assassinated your Vice-President, and it is a darn shame if you simply ignore that fact!

"Sigma has every reason to have sent an assassin after your Vice-President, and to frame the Dominion. It's a clever plan called taking two birds out with one stone! You may not want to believe it, but you must! It is essential, it is obligatory! The UGF and my own empire can work together to stop Sigma in its tracks, before more innocent lives are sacrificed! Doesn't that count for anything? Are you really willing to risk more people just for one more percent of information!" Jason chided, his tone rising slightly.

Jason stood up from his chair. "They murdered innocent people from your empire, you SAW the evidence, and then they claimed that they didn't. And they've cleverly devised this plan! We need to take action!"

(Oh, let's take a step back here while I point out several fatal flaws:

The Dominion drones scouting out Sigmaterian territory took place AFTER the passenger battle, as well as would of taken place in plenty of galaxies except for the one that Deltron had planted the recording information in because they had already been there. As such Deltron wouldn't know of the Dominion drones in mass going into Sigmaterian territory and being destroyed.

The broadcasts that were sent throughout the U.G.F. pointing the blame at the Dominion by an unknown culprit was only sent throughout the U.G.F. Meaning Jason wouldn't of heard of it.

Finally, as if irony was in full swing, even if I disregard those two points Jason still doesn't have any COLD HARD evidence that links Sigma to the assassination. Even the video recordings of the attack on the U.G.F. passenger ship would still fall under Sigma's cover story that the Dominion altered all recording equipment in the area.)

((I'm working on a post in regards to the Dominion creation spying on Sigma but it's going to be a long post and won't be finished tonight))

GSE

Shala

"That is not an easy question to answer. Our military size can go from the necessary millions to the over and beyond billions, as all citizens in the GSE are trained soldiers. There are also the questions of the Wardens...which is something that you'll have to see for yourself."

"As for...tanks?" Shala asked curiously. Did the president mean like how many water tanks they had? They had one on the ship...it was functioning fine? Or was there suspected sabotage on the ships water tank? Is Sigma poisoning everyone's water? If so, then it must be dealt with right away, Shala would need to call to action a major water purifying order as soon as possible. It wouldn't be easy, but with the skill that the GSE had for mass production it would be possible to give the Galaxy clean water for all!

Right before Shala opened her mouth she stopped. Seeing how he was talking about Tanks with Military...they must mean Calvary like vehicles...yes....that would probably make sense.

"We don't have...'Tanks' for vehicles. We have..." Shala had to think...there were lots of military vehicles in the GSE. "Reavers, Falcons, Sentnals, Ravager, Pillager. Shala stopped after Pillager. The message came across.

[\UGF/]

@Gilzar

"As long as you have vehicles. How long would it take to deploy them?" The President asked.

The president seeing how Shala did not have knowledge of ground vehicles made a mental list to inform the military industry to begin production of a tank for the GSE to help with combat on foot.

"We can arm billions as well as mass produce soldiers and robots. We are able to roll out 5 million lab grown soldiers every 6 months."

[\Elna/]

Back on the surface, the marines, infantry, special forces, and the elites were all waiting for what will happen next. Some of the marines were chatting with GSE soldiers and others had their smart scopes out checking for any hostiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[/Deltron\]

@TheOnionofShrek

"Greetings, Artificial Intelligences of the Dominion Trade Station. I am here simply to gain data about this Dominion Station. Would you happen to possess any information that could be found useful?" Deltron asked. His voice, similarly to the other A.I, was void of any emotion.

[\UGF/]

@Dreadpool

"So, we basically play cat and mouse?" T.J asked the generals.

"All you have given me is the information from where the shrapnel originated from. How am I suppose to find this killer if I don't know where to look?"

"It's all the information that we have. You'll have to find a way to track them down. If you can track them down. Take the best soldiers you have with you." One general said.

T.J shrugged as he began to leave the conference room. "I don't even have a clear starting point and they expect me to search for the killer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back