• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern G O O D N I G H T | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have Discord downloaded but I'm not too sure on how to use it yet. And don't worry I'm not aware of the BBC code on this site too much yet either.
Okay, that's no problem. It's pretty simple once you get used to it - if you have any questions, just ask :)

Awesome, thank you! I like your new template by the way it looks really good! Do you have a link to the Discord server?? Or anyway I could find it really

Hey, would anyone mind if I tried out a new BBC format for my IC posting? I've been working on a simple code and I'd like to use it for a bit. If it inconveniences anyone, just let me know, though, it's no problem (:
Not a problem! Use whatever you'd like! Just, if it's not a bother, could you make sure the text is nice and obvious? My eyes are right on that line between godawful and pretty much blind -_-

You guys maybe wanna time skip to lunch? It's getting hard to keep the creativity flowing in first period LOL

You guys maybe wanna time skip to lunch? It's getting hard to keep the creativity flowing in first period LOL
Yeah, I'm working on it - gonna finish a new character first =P (I have to have 2 so I can kill one off when the time comes xD)

Sounds good!! I can probably start the time skip off whenever you've finished your 2nd character if you'd like? Since V hasn't made an appearance in a few posts now

Sounds good!! I can probably start the time skip off whenever you've finished your 2nd character if you'd like? Since V hasn't made an appearance in a few posts now
I'll get it started as soon as I get a chance - I'm a little bit preoccupied lol. But thanks!!

Hey, everybody. Just a heads up, as soon as Ravenpaw Ravenpaw responds, I think another time skip might be our best option. It's a bit difficult to continue RPing if we're just sitting at lunch talking, and obviously we're all looking forward to the "real" roleplay. So, I'm going to ask what you guys want to do: do you think it would be best to fast forward all the way to Friday, or is there anything you'd like to get accomplished beforehand? I'm perfectly fine either way, I just wanted to ask your opinion before going forward.

Hey, everybody. Just a heads up, as soon as Ravenpaw Ravenpaw responds, I think another time skip might be our best option. It's a bit difficult to continue RPing if we're just sitting at lunch talking, and obviously we're all looking forward to the "real" roleplay. So, I'm going to ask what you guys want to do: do you think it would be best to fast forward all the way to Friday, or is there anything you'd like to get accomplished beforehand? I'm perfectly fine either way, I just wanted to ask your opinion before going forward.

I'd be perfectly fine with just jumping to Friday, unless anyone else wants to do something before xD

Time skip sounds good to me!!! I'm ready to get this started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back