• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern G O O D N I G H T | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi, are you going to make a discord server for this? (Also, my character is going to be female so yee!)

Last edited:
I was going to say, if we needed more females for this I could always submit another and play two if it comes down to it! I might even be able to recommend this thread to a friend who may be interested. Just let me know cause I'm excited to get this started!

I was going to say, if we needed more females for this I could always submit another and play two if it comes down to it! I might even be able to recommend this thread to a friend who may be interested. Just let me know cause I'm excited to get this started!
Awesome, thanks. It would be wonderful if you could recommend it to a friend, so be we could have an even number. However, if that doesn't work out, we should be okay with what we have (: Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Sorry about all the male characters! I was just thinking about who my character would be and I was envisioning a boy. I guess I didn't realize that there weren't any female characters yet!

Sorry about all the male characters! I was just thinking about who my character would be and I was envisioning a boy. I guess I didn't realize that there weren't any female characters yet!
Oh, no problem, I did the same thing lol.

I'm working on it, I swear! I'll definitely be done today but I've got class for a few more hours so it'll be a bit. If you want, I can post the wip as is and finish up when I've got time!

So, some information regarding the roleplay:

We're going to start on a normal day in September, the day the friends decide to spend the night in the old house. They attend Kimberly High, a small school near the center of Amberford, Michigan. A rumor is travelling through the school that an old house nearby on the outskirts of town, the Blackledge home, is haunted. As the story goes, the old gardener who's father had been a servant of the family had mysteriously died a few weeks ago--reasons vary depending on the teller. The police were claiming he died of a sudden heart attack, but a good story demands to be told. In fact, prior to this occasion, there had been many interesting rumors surrounding this house. Some said the family had been killed, others that they were driven to madness by ghosts inhabiting the shadows of the place, and committed suicide.

Over the course of just a couple weeks, nearly twenty students have been dared to spend a single night in the house. None have accepted so far; even the bravest of high schoolers is still a high schooler nonetheless. A freshman decides to ask a group of seniors if they'll be the first to to this, and to his surprise, they accept, completely oblivious to the very real danger they are in.

Our group will have a "sleepover" at each other's houses to escape their parents, and meet up at the old house. When morning comes, an side character I'll be playing for the first bit of the roleplay will be found dead. The doors will be locked and the windows will be boarded over. As the day continues, they'll start hearing noises and seeing things out of the corner of their eyes. Hallucinations may occur, and the friends might find themselves pitted against each other for reasons only they themselves understand. Everything leads them to believe that a murder did in fact take place here, and their only way out is to solve a centuries old mystery.

Also, are you guys okay if I test out a new BBC format in some of my replies? I'm working on making it mobile friendly, so that won't be an issue, but it might take a while. up to you guys (:

Hey, would anyone mind if I tried out a new BBC format for my IC posting? I've been working on a simple code and I'd like to use it for a bit. If it inconveniences anyone, just let me know, though, it's no problem (:

I have Discord downloaded but I'm not too sure on how to use it yet. And don't worry I'm not aware of the BBC code on this site too much yet either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back