• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fxf pairings.

Read first!!!
So I haven't been on this website in quite a long while but I have some random I'd like to roleplay with some of you guys. First off of course, I'll tell somethings about myself. First off I'm gay I only do FxF ships cause I'm a useless lesbian. I do have a very active job at a fast food chain so I will be spotty on days I have work as my job is my top priority plus I don't want to get yelled at by my managers. I'm up for almost any genre style of roleplay let it be fantasy, adventure, angst, fluffy. Lastly I'd prefer for you to be over 18.

My rules:

1. Please be reasonable and understandable over the fact I can't post every minute of the day.
2. Let me know if you aren't going to be able to continue.
3. I'm not expecting super big posts, I usually post around 2-3 lines.
4. No FxM. If you want a hetero rp go else where.
5. If the character's name is in bold that means I'm playing that character. If there's no bold it's your choice of which character.

Pairings and fandoms.

1.Shoujo ☆Kageki Revue Starlight

Maya/Claudine

Futaba/Kaoruko

2. Fire Emblem

Mae/ Celica

3. Pokemon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back