• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

"I'll make you some food but I need you to put down that gun before you doing something even crazier. If it will help, I'll get stewart to put his gun away but you have to put yours away too." Alex pulled her gun out by the barrel and threw it down the hall away from stewart and connor.

"Hmm. Put my gun down, or not get food." Conner said, obviously weighing the options. Eventually, he put his gun down by his side, and did the same with the other. Both pointed to his front, and both triggers positioned so he could quickly just reach down.

Alex made a plate of food and handed it to connor slowly. "it might not taste good due to lack of supplies." Alex kept her eyes on his movements to find the right moment.

Greedily grabbing the offered food, he shovels it into his mouth wigh his hands. All the while flicking a glance or a glare around at each person. Now it seemed he was more a cornered wild animal eating food for the first time in weeks.

Alex took small steps to connor when he wasn't looking at her until she was within good lunging distance. "Hows the food, I see that you were hungry by the way you're shoveling the food down."

Clover yawned at what was happening, crazy guy check, being forgot check, all she need was a slap on the butt and it be like she never left home. She begin to munch on a very large chocolate bunny, where she had gotten it no one knew.

Suddenly, the whole situation that he was in caught up to him. He was a drug addicted mess that went to rob a ship and instead is being fed bythe crew. He just broke down. "I'm a mess. I said I'd stop, but here I am trying to get money by robbing you guys so I can buy more instead of get food. And now I'm being fed by you people. Looks like I can't get my life back together, but hell if I can't do this right." And with the last words, he threw the food away and went to pick up his gun, not realizing how close the one girl had gotten.

Alex lunged when he threw the food. She landed on top of him and placed a knife to his throat with one hand and pushed the guns away. "Don't move another step or you'll blood will be all over the floor. I'm gonna let get you up but don't move a muscle." Alex picked up connor and moved the knife away a few inches.

"My blood is already on the floor." Conner said, but still doing as the girl said. Pouting like a child whose hand was caught in the cookie jar, Conner still looks around the ship spotting another girl he had not previously seen, and she was eating a chocolate bunny. He liked chocolate, it was a drug all on it's own. The marvelous part was that he wasn't addicted to chocolate, so he could have as much as he want without feeling guilty. So works the mind of a mad man.

Alex sat connor down in the chair and put her knife back in the sheathe. "If you'll let me, I want to check your gun wounds and see how bad the damage is and see if it can be cleaned up and healed."

She had finally finished the ears when she felt eyes on her. She looked up and spotted the mans eyes on her. She smiled and waves, violently biting off the bunnies head.

Licking his lips, wanting the chocolate, Conner sat down quietly. Some people might think he was planning something. Well those people looked into it to much. The bullet wounds weren't that bad, only one was still in him. And both could easily be cleaned.

Alex could see that he wanted the chocolate that clover was eating. She walked over to clover and ripped a piece of the arm off and handed to Connor. "I looked and one of the bullets is still in you, I'm gonna take it out and stich both those wounds if you'll let me."

Taking the piece of chocolate, not carring that she took it from the other girl. Slowly savoring each bite, he lets her fix up his leg. Of course he felt pain now, he certainly wasn't imagining it. But aside from the occasional statement of "ow", he didn't make a sound, now just concentrating on the chocolate.

Alex cleaned and stiched up connor. "there you go, your cleaned up and all set." She then took a seat across from Connor and just watched him savior the chocolate.

Clover stiffened as her chocolate was took. "Maybe you should ask next time instead of just giving your boyfriend freebies." She sank to the floor and pouted. Next time she would eat her rabbit in a better place.

Once he was done eating the chocolate, he held ojt both hands, and said "More please." The psycho that wanted to rob them and not afraid to gun them down replaced by almost a child just wanting chocolate.

Clover quickly got up and headed out, it wasn't like anybody cared and she didn't want to share. Maybe when she came back, he would have forgot her and the chocolate like the rest of the crew.

"Connor, there is no more. So now just stay there and be quiet." Alex chased off to reach clover "I'm sorry about that, how about I buy you 3 more of those bunnies and give you 200 hundred dollars."

She looks at her and smiles. "Yeah that would be nice. I don't think I know your name yet." She slowly walks back inside.

Alex walked back in with Clover "My name is alex." She headed back to the cooking area and continued to cook the dinner.

"But I saw it, that girl that walked off had some." Conner said matter-of-factly before doingas she said and sat there. But he couldn't remain quiet, and had to ask the question, "Who are you?"

"Well nice to meet you Alex." She sits by Conner and relaxes. "Here." She gives him the last bit of the bunny.

(No alert sorry)

Natalia would come out from her room and see a new person as she would slowli return too her room and cloe the door

Happilly taking the chocolate the girl offered, Conner leans back in his chair and breaks it into smaller pieces before tossing them one by one into his mouth. They were actually nice people, 'Glad I didn't have to shoot any of them.' he thought to himself. As he enjoyed his treat, his brain noticed yet another girl walk in then back out. Deciding that it was unimportant, that fact went into the recycling bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back