• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

Alex finished the meal and went to pick up Connors guns but removed the firing pins before giving it back to him just in case. "Dinner is ready everybody and here is your guns back Connor. My name is Alex and the girl that that gave you the chocolate is Clover." Alex grabbed a plate of food and a utensil.

Natalia wuld hear dinner is ready as she would exit her room streching and yawns and says "So alex wha-.....um...sorry dint see you here....Um ho are you?..You must be new"she says too the man as she acts like nothing happend later wen she got out and back in the room

Alex responded for connor when he didn't acknowledge Natalia "That is connor Natalia. He thought he could come in here and try to steal from us. Stewart showed him other wise with two bullets to the legs which I healed a little bit ago." She hands Natalia a plate of food "Here, hope you enjoy, it may taste bad due to the lack of ingridients I had to work with."

Natalia would sit down and nod at Alex and say "well its better that nothing..thanks Alex"she says happyli as she would start to eat..din have taste But it was better that nothing

Nodding his hellos, Conner digs in. Yes he ate already, but he was still hungry. Guess that's what happens when you neglect earing for weeks on end.

Alex went to her room and grabbed a bottle of Vodka from her bag and brought it out to the meeting area. "nobody touch this please, It costed me a good 4,000 and I only drink half a glass a day." She placed it in the fridge with a line marking where the liquid should be filled with for security reasons.

Natalia would be eating and says "Well Conner...what is your speciallty here"she says as she would look at him and wondering,aswell wen she was eating she takes a glimps at her necklas but raises her head and continues eating

"How you mean?" he asked, fidgeting with rather large guns. Upon seeing Alex bring out the vodka, Conner follows it reach the fridge, then shook himself out of it. He would make a new start, well, as new as he could get.

Natalia would look at the rader large wepon and says with a short gigle "well i bet you are a hevy guner if im correct"she says as she continues too eat

Alex sees Connor going for her liquor, she takes out her knife and throws it into the wall by him "Didn't I just say to not touch it, put it down and walk away from the fridge."

(He never touched it. And I meant he didn't even get up. But that is my fault for not being clear.)

Turning to the knife, which was still quivering in the side of the wall. Conner grabs it, yanks it out, then promptly put it in his belt. It was his knife now, if she threw knives at him, she obviously wanted him to have them.

"Keep the knife, I have my gun. It is alot better than yours at the moment." Alex grabs a shot glass and pours herself a shot of vodka.

Natalia would look at Alex and then at Conner and say under her breath "we are going too die"she says and continus eating and thinking thatnits only a bottle and tuching it would do nothing,Now taking it its a nother story

"Doubt it." he replied, sitting back down. He was honestly amazed that they so far hadn't thrown him off the ship by now. And on top of that, he shot at their leader. That in itself should have made them angry. Well, maybe he just imagined the whole rhing.

"would you like to make a bet on that Connor. I'll let you take a shot at my vodka. If it breaks then I'll also pay you 1,000 dollars. If you lose though, you will owe me 500 hundred dollars. does that sound like a bet."

"Sure. Hey quick question, do you have 500 dollars I can borrow?" Conner asked, completly serious as he picks up his hand cannon.

Alex pulled out the 500 dollars "I got it right here." Alex pulled out her bottle of vodka and put it on the table for Connor to fire "go right ahead."

Natalai would finishe her food and lay her head on the table and use the plate too cover her face as she whanted too see but thing whant fragments stabing her on the face...and this might be fun

"Alright then." he says before cocking the hammer and aims at the bottle. Pulling the trigger, there is nothing but a click as the hammer struck the chamber. But without a firing pin, the gun powder inside would not ignite sending it out of the barrel and into the bottle. Upon hearing the noise, he cocks the hammer and fires again with the same results. "I still haven't fired." Conner says, exploiting a technicality.

"whats going on with your gun Connor. It should be working or were you going to shot us with a broken gun when you first came here trying to steal from us." Shw let out a laugh when connor continued to struggle with his gun.

Natalia would raise the plate a bit and say in a confused voice "did it fire?.....i think its broken"she says looking at the cannon as it dosent fire

"I've killed several f**king people with this gun, nearly ripped there heads in half." Conner replied, starting to get frusterated. Eventually he got so fed up with the thing that he just threw it at the bottle, managing to hit it enough to get it rocking dangerously on the counter. "There, I f**king hit it. And not even firing."

Natalia would give a laugh as she like his acting for a gun and was funny for her really and says "Man..You are funny"she says as she thinks she is not going too be borde having this guy around as he was funny somtimes....but it might only be this time

Alex picked up the gun and put the firing pin back in without him noticing. "try again Connor, throwing it at the bottle might have fixed it." She tosses the gun back to connor.

"Fine." he grumbled to himself before carefully taking aim and pulled the trigger. The hammer slamed into the chamber, the firing pin into the back of the bullet which caused the spark that lit the gun powder and sent the bullet out the barrel and through the top of the bottle, shattering the top. Shouting in victory, for both the gun firing and him hitting the bottle, Conner held out his hand, waiting for the 1000 she said she would give him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back