• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
In the year 3459 humanity has conquered quite a lot, we've built spaceships, discovered new planets, and all sorts of friggin cool stuff. Thing is though, with all the advances in technology, there has also been advances in crime. Most fashion nowadays is very punk-ish and indie, don't blame me. Same can be said for music, most music nowadays is punk, garage, and other stuff like that. Culturally this is quite a nice place for me, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Since you're listening to this, congratu-freakin-lations, you've made it into, "Alienati Movendus" Welcome to the show. 
Stewart tunes up his ship as he does often, some people were supposed to be arriving, "I hope they aren't a bunch of inconsiderate twits like the last bunch of them." He mutters to himself as he works on one of the doors, it's been moving a bit slow lately. Stewart takes a break and grabs some drink can and some food pouches, he has a small lunch then gets back to work.

Natalia would Arrive at the hanger and Knock on the wall and say "Hello?"she says as she slowli walks in with her sniper strap behinde her back and her right hand holding the strap and a duffelbag on her Left hand as she bring Cloath,Knives,darts,and other things,as she would walk and and see the man and say "are you Stewart?"she says as a 30mm explosive round haging on her mouth.

Stewart doesn't even glance behind himself, he keeps working, "What's it to ya?" He finishes securing several hydraulic hoses.

"Oh..your not him, im sorry but we were ask too come here...do you have any idea were is Stewart?"she says as she looks around looking at the ship and aswell around the Hanger

Alex arrives a few minutes later with her things, mainly her gun bag and pack containing her clothes and misc. she see's who looks like Stewart and another girl. She walks up to both of them "hi I'm Alex and I'm here to join the show."

Stewart turns around with a baffled look on his face, "Oh, so you're not a blonde. I am Stewart." He shakes his head, "Twit." HE mutters under his breath, "And who were you again?" He was simply baffled that she didn't understand the concept of the phrase, 'What's it to ya?' He sighs. 
Stewart nods to Alex, "Alright, Alex, just get on the ship and make yourself at home. We'll leave when everyone gets here." He turns his attention back to the first girl.

"Oh so this is the place....sorry im Natalia nice too meat you"she says extending her arm towards the man and waiting for a chake

Stewart glances at her hand then looks back up at her, "You're not going to have to be this friendly to our, 'Clients' do you understand?" He sighs and shakes his head, "Whatever, nice to meet you Natalie. I just finished tuning up my ship so just, get inside and make yourself at home." He turns around and starts packing up his tools.

Alex walks onto the ship and finds a nice small room down near the entrance of the ship. She throws her bag on the floor and pulls out her weapons and places them on a small table within her room. Alex heads to the entrance of the ship and leans on the wall waiting for the other people to arrive and see what she is going to be living with for the time being.

Natalia would tilt her head and kinda serius face now and say "well..if you say so"she says as she would walk towards the ship and enter as she takes glimps around the ship and sits down on the first couch she sees and sits there and placing her sniper on her lap,geting a Small towel and cleaning it.

Alex heads over to the new girl and sees the gun she is cleaning. "That's a nice rifle you got there." Alex took a seat in a small chair across from Natalia.

Natalia would smie and say "its actually a cannon....i thought the same wen i got it"she says weeping the barrel and removing the scope and start too clean the leances

Stewart walks inside the ship with his stuff and he tucks it into a metal cabinet, he locks it, "Alright, when everyone gets here, we'll take off. I've already got a job we have to attend to. I'll show you guys the ropes and how to do this business." He walks over into what is the kitchen and pulls out another drink can.

(BTW, did you guys read the rules in the OOC chat? Plus, instead of food and drinks, we have drink cans and food pouches)

"That's fine Stewart, I got ask, would it be okay if I were to cook the dinner for the group tonight?"

"I could help....if you dont minde"She says as she places her down and lings it on a wall as she looks at the two

Stewart pauses, "Sure, I have some ingredients in the kitchen. Also, you're pretty lucky to have some clothes like that." He then opens the can and starts sipping on it, he walks off to his room.

Stewart stops, "Were you under a rock for the last 54 years?" He turns to her, "Because, most fashion and clothes nowadays are punk or indie." He taps his field jacket, "This type of stuff. Same goes for music." He walks over to a table and picks up a remote, he then points it to a screen and presses a button. Some Gorillaz music starts playing, "Music nowadays is either punk, garage, alternative, rock, electro jazz, and some other stuff. I guess you could say the world got better." He chuckles to himself and tosses the remote on a table, "Go ahead and feel free to snoop around, although no going into my armory, I enjoy my weapons in one piece." He walks off to his room.

Natalia would get up and take the controler and sit on the couch with her legs cross and would start tii jump chanels and chanels some music some entertaiment,as she keeps jumping chanles serching

Alex took her seat back in the chair " I swear, most men these days are idiots." She grabbed a pen and paper from satchel and began writing some things.

Stewart walks out of his room, "What was that?" He sets the can down, "What exactly was it that you said?" He stands at the entrance of the hallway.

she keeps jumping chanels as she looks at Stewart and Alex and would look away and look at the TV and keep changing chanel

" you heard me Stewart, I said it plain and clear." Alex slid her hand under her cloak to her magnum and kept her hand on the trigger and was ready to quickly pull it out if need be.

Stewart glares at her, "You better watch you mouth around here." He flicks his hand, a gun springs out of his sleeve and Stewart grabs it.

Alex quickly pulls out her magnum when she's see his gun pop out of his sleeve. " I will if you don't talk shit about what I chose to wear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back