• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

Brandon heads to the ship and sits down inside pulling his mask off and lighting a cigarette. "So who are our 'clients' anyway Stewart." 
(everyone dead?)

Clover quickly gets inside and sits, her mask disgarued as she waits for an answer too. "That was very exciting."

(Sorry I was coming from my friend's house)

Stewart walks inside his ship with Alex, Brandon, and Natalie, "Well, our clients is anyone who's willing to pay us." He walks over and gets a drink can from the fridge, "They then deliver us money after we do a job." Right as he said that a beep can be heard, Stewart walks over to the door and opens it, a duffle bag was left there, "See? Right on time." He picks it up and carries it inside.

(Feels good to be back on a computer.)

His feet kicked up on the table and a cigarette in his hand. "And exactly how much do we get paid out of this, and why do you get to do all of the work?"

Stewart adjusts his mask to be on the side of his head, "You're not serious, right? In all reality, we usually get payed 1500 UC. And I don't get to do ALL of the work, I was simply showing you guys how to intimidate someone. But knowing you heathens, you probably already know how to." He walks back into the cockpit and puts in more coordinates, the ship takes off and Stewart walks back into the living room.

Brandon laughs. "Heathens. Good one. Lets hurry up and get home, I got business to take care of." He takes a puff from his cigarette and tosses his mask to the chair.

Stewart sits down and opens the can, he starts sipping on his drink, "What business are you talking about?" He glances over at Brandon. It wasn't long until the ship lands.

"Gotta go get my food and check up on my gra- Just gotta go get food." He hopes no one made sense of his sentence and picked up his sword, wiping the blood away.

Stewart eyes him suspiciously, "Alright then, be quick about it." He finishes the can and walks off.

(sorry I didn't check up on the lastest alert from the RP)

Alex set her mask and gun in her room and headed back to the rest of the group. " I'm gonna start cooking dinner. I'm gonna apologize in advanced if you start to spit the food out, I'm going to be working with few supplies until I can to the store and pick up some good ingridients" Alex pulled out some food puches and ingridients and started cooking the meal.

(I'm back on, but not for long, I have to go to church in a little while)

Stewart walks back into the room a little bit later, "We got ourselves another job, we'll head after it tomorrow." He walks back over to his room and sits on his bed.

Brandon walks out of the ship once they land and quickly heads to the roof tops to scope out his next meal. Did they hear what he said..I don't want them to know why I steal all of this stuff..and why I may have to cross them later on..

Conner walked into the hanger, not even bothering to hide his gun, and his mask on his face. He needed money, those drugs wouldn't buy themselves. Seeing a ship land and a guy come out, he figured it was empty and he could easily get stuff to sell or trade. Taking out his hand cannon, a revolver the size his hand and the barrel as big as his fore arm, he opens the door, surprised it isn't locked, and goes in, gun pointed at whatever moved, which happened to be three other people. "If any of you move, I'll put a bullet in all of you." he says, almost giggling with delight at the end.

Stewart chuckles and stands slowly, "Listen, pal, you shouldn't play with guns." He looks at the man, his bloodied mask still on the side of his head.

"I said don't move! It's such a simple thing to do. And yet no one listens. And guns are to much fun not to play with." Conner said to the man. He had some balls to contradict what a man said who was holding a rather large gun, let alone a slightly insane one. "Now, I'll just be takin' all your stuff for money. Any complaints? No? Good, now I'm going to make you all empty out your pockets, then keep your hands in them. Then one of you is going to get anything that is worth something, put it in a bag, and give it to me before they put their head between their legs and pray I don't shoot you." At the end, he couldn't help but laugh at the joke he made, even if the others didn't see it.

Stewart pulls out his wallet, "Alright then, here." He walks over to hand it to him, but once he gets over to the man he quickly drops his wallet and pushes the gun aside, he then flicks his hand therefore activating his sleeve gun as he aims it at the man's privates, "Now, who are you to come onto my ship and try to take my things?" He glares at the man, he still holds the man hand cannon to the side.

Thinking the man meant to give the give him the wallet, Conner holds out his hand to take it. But then things quickly happaned and a gun was pointed at his genitals. Giggling openly now, Conner says to the man "Go ahead, pull the trigger get blood all over your lovely ship that you left unlocked. I'll make sure to spread the love as much as I can before I die. And lock your doors if you don't want visitors." Bursting out into laughter, he quickly steps back, not bothering to break the grip that was on his arm, and aims a kick at the man's legs. If it managed to hit higher up, oh well.

Stewart sees the man going to make a kick and unloads 2 bullets into his leg, right next to his ladies and gents.

Falling over, laughter escaping his lips instead of a shout of pain, Conner grabs his leg with his free hand. Getting into an upright-ish position, Conner lets go of his leg and pushes his mask up, revealing his face. "Quick reactions. But look," he said as he gestured to the leg that was shot and begins to smear his blood across the floor "you got blood every where."

(Crazy people are much easier to make a deal with then sane people in my opinion.)

"Is it really?" Conner asked before wrenching his arm free and firing a shot at the man, with every intent of repaying the bullets to the leg with just one large one. After the shot was fired, he slung the M240G around and pointed it at him, finger on the trigger and Ready to fire if a gun was so much as moved in his direction. His frayed mind registered the pain in his leg, but shoved it aside as if it were a figment of his imagination.

Aelx saw the whole thing happened and she knew the man wasn't in the right state of mind. She slowly walked near stewart with her hands in clear as to not startle him and cause him to fire the gun. "hey man, why don't you just calm down and put the gun down. you look like you haven't eaten a good meal in about a 2 weeks. How about I give you some food and we just calm down."

"All I wanted was some money." Conner whined. "But no. This guy here had to be a hero." Quickly glancing between the now two people talking to him, he makes a decision. He could only go for so long before he needed to eat. So he said "Make me something then slide it over." He wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back