• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

Brandon Laughs more. "Oh man this is going to be a god damn show." He points to the room with Natalie in it. "She's coming too, I want to see this 'Sniper' In action."

Stewart walks back into the room as the ship starts up, "Fine, she can cover us, but don't forget to wear your mask. Got that, hot shot?" He looks at Brandon.

Brandon places it on his head and wraps the sheathes on his back. "I never go without it 'mom' " He lights up another cigarette and pulls the two swords from their sheathes. "Just try to keep up with me when we get out there."

Stewart glances around as the ship takes of towards China Town, "Listen, Brandon you're going to have to take it easy. You're going to have to relax." Stewart picks up the remote and turns on some music.

Brandon sheathes his swords and laughs. "I am calm, I just..Its hard man..Its hard to live without your parents and to be a loner."

Natalia would walk out of her room and head towards the the living room area and sit on the couch and cross her legs,laying back and with a bullet on her mouth and would say "so....what is that you are going too do stew"

Stewart just gives him a sassy look as he walks back over to his room, he gets his mask and his assault riffle just as they arrive at China Town.

Natalia would smiel and lower her mask from the top of her head and get her large sniper and a ammo box as the bullets were larger that your hand and very thik aswell and say "well this means that were going too make noice"

Brandon drops the mask to his face and his mood changes, Almost as if it isn't the real Brandon. "Lets do this guys, no need for casualties or any other mishaps."

"Hey twinkel toe keep control as we dont need too start a fire fight act normal"she says as she would remove the lens covers of her sniper and look at him

Stewart laughs and walks outside, "Listen, when we're in here, let me do the talking and you guys simply observe." Stewart leads the way down through the town, bright neon signs in Japanese line the sides of the street. He leads them to an apartment building, he walks inside and walks up to the second floor, "Alright, you guys simply watch, alright?" He opens the door and walks inside.

(Let's just pretend Alex is with us) 
(I'm on a mobile so it'd take a while to correct my mistake)

Natalia would follow in and watching with her mask lowerd the Ironicly her mask is from China and resemples a dragon...this really made her happy

She followed quietly after Natalia and keep her mouth closed. Her mask was on tight and she quickly headed to a corner to observer.

There are two men in the room, once Stewart enters they are immediately afraid, "Hello boys." He says as he glances around the room, "I believe you know who I am." He points to himself, "You two have been harrassing my client, as from what I've heard." One of them tries to dart past Stewart but Stewart punches him, forcing him into the corner, Stewart still stands in the center of the room, "You guys really are imbeciles." He chuckles to himself, "W-We were just-" Stewart draws his gun, "DID I ASK YOU ANY-FREAKIN-THING?!" He aims it at the man in the corner, "N-No." Stewart shoots him in the chest.

Brandon hears the shot and heads into the room picking up the body and pinning it to the wall with his blue sword Dark Repulsar. He heads to the side of Stewart and sets his blade on the neck of the other man as Stewart begins to talk more.

Natalia would see the man get shot as she seems unamused because she has blown people in bits so its nothing but still kinda crewl but still it was a job so no hesitation and dont people come here and check it out?

Stewart holds up his hand as if telling Brandon to slow down, "Woah there Brandon, chill man, chill." Stewart turns his attention back to the man sitting in front of him, the other man groans in pain, "Now, I'm not one to judge, I'm in no spot to bark orders. But you really need to get smart, and as seeing as idiotic you are, I believe ony one thing can be done." The man suddenly gasps and tries to get up, "NO PLE-" Stewart unloads into his head and neck. 
(Alsso, sorry iff I'm rushing a bit, as I've mentione, I'm on a tablet)

Blood splashes all over the mask of Brandon and he pulls the sword from the mans neck. "And you tell me to calm down." He laughs and stands by stewart. "So whats next. 'mom'"

Natalia would look at the dead man and was kinda odd feeling seeng people die so quickli...but she cant say anything really as she would look at Ste and say "well no last word for him"

Sstewart glances at him, "We go home, but..." He walks over to the other person and reloads, then Stewart shoots him 2 more times just to be sure, "Alright, now we go home." He walks out into the hallway.

Brandon grabs the sword from the other guy and pulls it out, the man falls and he heads out to the ship.

Natalia would look at the man for a moment then turn around and follow stew down the hallway as she keeps thinking..we came all the way over here too kill two guys...very persistent

As Stewart walks he glances behind him, "Listen, ok, this is the business. It's pretty simple, so don't be stressing out." He walks out of the building.

"hey i dint say anything..im only thinking thats all ok....and i kinda understand business"she says as she follows him and looking around the place aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back