• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Earl ducked under the gryffindor seeker as he grabbed the snitch.
Emily shot up like a spring as Earl caught the snitch and it was announced to everyone that Hufflepuff had won the game. Emily jumped up and down cheering and clapping along with the other Hufflepuffs around her. Some giving her a strange looked confused.

Emily shot up like a spring as Earl caught the snitch and it was announced to everyone that Hufflepuff had won the game. Emily jumped up and down cheering and clapping along with the other Hufflepuffs around her. Some giving her a strange looked confused.
He did a victory lap around the field holding the snitch tightly in hand. As he passed Josh he stuck his tongue out at him.

He did a victory lap around the field holding the snitch tightly in hand. As he passed Josh he stuck his tongue out at him.
Josh folded his arms and stuck his tongue back out at him. Now Josh owned Earl three whole galleons. He had been so confident that Gryffindor would win that he raised their bet form one galleon to three.

Emily walked over to wait for Earl, standing next to a very grumpy Josh decked out in Gryffindor outfit and face paint.
He was one of the ones unfortunate to wear a lions head which was now a badger head. Earl walked out wearing his warmer winter robes. "Pay up Josh."

He was one of the ones unfortunate to wear a lions head which was now a badger head. Earl walked out wearing his warmer winter robes. "Pay up Josh."
"That was a dirty trick, Earl....Emily told me it was your doing..." Josh said reaching into his pocket and pulling out the coins. Emily placed her hand over her mouth holding back the giggles remembering the look on their faces when the masks turned from lions to badgers. "wouldnt of bet more if I knew you were going to end up at seeker today.." Josh added handing him the coins.

"That was a dirty trick, Earl....Emily told me it was your doing..." Josh said reaching into his pocket and pulling out the coins. Emily placed her hand over her mouth holding back the giggles remembering the look on their faces when the masks turned from lions to badgers. "wouldnt of bet more if I knew you were going to end up at seeker today.." Josh added handing him the coins.
He took the coins. "Ah don't worry. I'm told second place isn't so bad."

Emily smiled seeing how happy Earl was. She followed behind him and a grumpy Josh holding the mask head of a badger under his arm as they made their way into the great hall.
He put heaps of food on his plate but for Emily's sake didn't just rip into his food. He may not have been as proper as she would have liked but he made an effort to use his knife and Fork.

He put heaps of food on his plate but for Emily's sake didn't just rip into his food. He may not have been as proper as she would have liked but he made an effort to use his knife and Fork.
Emily gathered her normal portion of food with even now a days of an edition of a sweet treat. She began eating her food, looking at the direction of Earl. She was suprised to see him eating with a fork and knife instead of just scarring down him meal. Emily wondered why the sudden chance to his eatting behavior, especially after a game.

Emily gathered her normal portion of food with even now a days of an edition of a sweet treat. She began eating her food, looking at the direction of Earl. She was suprised to see him eating with a fork and knife instead of just scarring down him meal. Emily wondered why the sudden chance to his eatting behavior, especially after a game.
After dinner he hit the showers and didn't come back for the rest of the day. Probably just tired from his game.

After dinner he hit the showers and didn't come back for the rest of the day. Probably just tired from his game.
With everyone off to the dorms early or busy Emily decided to walk around the school for a bit before curfew. Holding her black kitten Luna in her arms as she walked, enjoying the cold night. Emily not tired wanted to spend time with the little kitten and being at school before she left for the holiday brake.

With everyone off to the dorms early or busy Emily decided to walk around the school for a bit before curfew. Holding her black kitten Luna in her arms as she walked, enjoying the cold night. Emily not tired wanted to spend time with the little kitten and being at school before she left for the holiday brake.
Earl followed her out

Earl followed her out
Emily places Luna within her robes and scarf as the slowly winds blew. The tiny black cats head and one paw sticking out to look at the world as Emily walked. Stepping out on the covered wooden bridge she walked about halfway before stoping and looking out to the snowy ground below and the great black lake in the distance.

Emily places Luna within her robes and scarf as the slowly winds blew. The tiny black cats head and one paw sticking out to look at the world as Emily walked. Stepping out on the covered wooden bridge she walked about halfway before stoping and looking out to the snowy ground below and the great black lake in the distance.
He walked up behind her. "peekaboo."

He walked up behind her. "peekaboo."
Emily jumped getting startled having been distracted by the views. She yelped quickly turning around seeing it was Earl. She frown that he had been able to startled her and sticked out her tongue at him "your startled me...what are you doing up? I thought you went to bed early?"

Emily jumped getting startled having been distracted by the views. She yelped quickly turning around seeing it was Earl. She frown that he had been able to startled her and sticked out her tongue at him "your startled me...what are you doing up? I thought you went to bed early?"
He shrugged. "Couldn't sleep."

He shrugged. "Couldn't sleep."
"Ah I see..." she said turning back to look out "rnot sure if ill be able to sleep much today...really going to miss everyone and Hogwarts while on Holiday brake.." she said looking down and petting the top of the kittens head

"Ah I see..." she said turning back to look out "rnot sure if ill be able to sleep much today...really going to miss everyone and Hogwarts while on Holiday brake.." she said looking down and petting the top of the kittens head
"Can't you choose not to go?" He asked.

"Can't you choose not to go?" He asked.
Emily shook her head " I can't do that... its a time for being with family" she replied although she knew she really would be spending much time with her father as any normal family would. They would be throwing a lavish party and as well attending dinners with other important people. Although she would get to spend time being with her father she found the parties all boring. "Besides father won't allow me to stay here when I should be home..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back