• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"But isn't there a ghost that lives in there?...Moaning Myrtle....I dont know if Luna would be okay staying there..." Emily said
"I just told her to leave the cat alone and it would leave her alone." He said. "But I can try finding some place else"

He left to change
Emily couldn't get Alyssa to join her today and Josh was going to cheer for Gryffindor, so she walked off to the stands herself. She headed up to sit with the other Hufflepuff students. She couldn't get Alyssa to join her today and Josh was going to cheer for Gryffindor

Emily couldn't get Alyssa to join her today and Josh was going to cheer for Gryffindor, so she walked off to the stands herself. She headed up to sit with the other Hufflepuff students. She couldn't get Alyssa to join her today and Josh was going to cheer for Gryffindor
The game started and it was an early lead for Gryffindor. This time Earl was playing seeker.

Emily watched the game atentavely looking over towards the cheering Gryffindors in the stands as their team scored another point.
It was 50 to 20 in favor of Gryffindor. Earl was flying around the pitch. "Come on. Come on." He said. As he said this he noticed a small glowing glint and he flew forward his firebolt mk II shooting like a bullet.

It was 50 to 20 in favor of Gryffindor. Earl was flying around the pitch. "Come on. Come on." He said. As he said this he noticed a small glowing glint and he flew forward his firebolt mk II shooting like a bullet.
Emily watched as Earl quickly zoomed off, Emily quickly figuring Earl much have spoted the snitch. She started to mess with her scarf as her attention fell over towards Gryffindors seeker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back