• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"well if we are going with big creatures about a yeti," she said
"I've always wanted to see a Yeti. There are so many spells I'd want to try out. Uh... Only non harmful ones of course. Unless it was trying to kill me first." He quickly said.

"I've always wanted to see a Yeti. There are so many spells I'd want to try out. Uh... Only non harmful ones of course. Unless it was trying to kill me first." He quickly said.
Emily looked over at Earl narrowing her eyes at him when he commented he had a list of spells he would want to try on it. "you shouldnt have worry about a Yeti trying to kill you at school..."

Emily looked over at Earl narrowing her eyes at him when he commented he had a list of spells he would want to try on it. "you shouldnt have worry about a Yeti trying to kill you at school..."
He laughed nervously. "I know. I know. I'll stick with the blinding spell don't worry."

Earl yawned. He was twirling his wand in his fingers.
Charms class started to which Professor Flitwick pulled Earl and Emily to the side to demonstrate their ability to cast Lumos. To Emily this was simple as it was on of the first spell she cast.

Charms class started to which Professor Flitwick pulled Earl and Emily to the side to demonstrate their ability to cast Lumos. To Emily this was simple as it was on of the first spell she cast.
Earl preformed it just as easily and they moved on to practicing the silencing charm on eachother.

Emily won points for Slytherin. Earl however was warned that he better not use this spell on someone or else.
Emily was glad to get some point athough her thought of using the spell Thomas was squished when Earl was warned that he better not use it

Emily had hit the head on the nail. Yeti. Earl sighed and handed her six silver sickles.
Emily thanked him taking the Sickles and placing them into her bag. She was impressed with the large hairy creature, only ever seeing them in books.

Emily thanked him taking the Sickles and placing them into her bag. She was impressed with the large hairy creature, only ever seeing them in books.
Earl went to help Josh this time knowing that Emily had a tendency to over react when a creatures life was in jeprady.

Earl went to help Josh this time knowing that Emily had a tendency to over react when a creatures life was in jeprady.
Emily went over to help her classmates

Josh looked at the Yeti not very excited about preforming the spell. What if the creature ate him.

Emily went over to help her classmates

Josh looked at the Yeti not very excited about preforming the spell. What if the creature ate him.
Earl looked at him. "You'll be fine. It's not going to hurt you." He said. "Get out your wand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back