• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily looked at him taken back, how did he know about her. "Lies! My father did no such thing. He would never do that to her! She was very sick..." she yelled with anger, tears building up in her ears, how dare he acusue her father of such things. "Ill get better....ill be as good as she was" she replied deep down knowing he was right she would never be at her mothers potion making skills. However that didnt mean Emily's stubbornness would let her give up. "I will not! That's just a rumor!"
"Yeah believe that all you want. Everyone knows your dad was an avid supporter of You-Know-Who even if he wasn't a Death Eater."

"Yeah believe that all you want. Everyone knows your dad was an avid supporter of You-Know-Who even if he wasn't a Death Eater."
Emily tighten her teeth in anger, Thomas was getting to her last nerve. Spitting out lies about her and her family. She had her hand in her bag, holding on tightly to her wand. She wanted to hex him, bet kept back not wanting to get in trouble. She growled cursing him under her breath as she turned away and kept walking down the hall

Emily tighten her teeth in anger, Thomas was getting to her last nerve. Spitting out lies about her and her family. She had her hand in her bag, holding on tightly to her wand. She wanted to hex him, bet kept back not wanting to get in trouble. She growled cursing him under her breath as she turned away and kept walking down the hall
Thomas smirked. Little did she know he had hit the nail right on the head.

Thomas smirked. Little did she know he had hit the nail right on the head.
Emily made it back to the Slytherin common rooms, furious and upset she went straight into her dorm. Grabing her pillow she angrly screamed into it. Droping too the ground she cried into her pillow holding tightly to it. She felt so frustrated, as she sat on the ground. The word said by Thomas circling her head

Emily made it back to the Slytherin common rooms, furious and upset she went straight into her dorm. Grabing her pillow she angrly screamed into it. Droping too the ground she cried into her pillow holding tightly to it. She felt so frustrated, as she sat on the ground. The word said by Thomas circling her head
She was called to Headmistress Mcgonagall's office.

She was called to Headmistress Mcgonagall's office.
Emily had been sitting on the ground leaning against her bed as she closly hugged her pillow when her house prefect walked in. She had been summoned to the Headmistress office. Emily felt nervous unsure why she was in the office.

Emily had been sitting on the ground leaning against her bed as she closly hugged her pillow when her house prefect walked in. She had been summoned to the Headmistress office. Emily felt nervous unsure why she was in the office.
She saw Thomas with a bloody nose and Earl with a bloodied fist. It was explained that she was not in trouble she was just supposed to clarify something. "Earl has told me that he was just defending you. That Thomas had insulted you." She said. Seems like Earl had heard him. But this time he had foregone the wand and just attacked physically.

She saw Thomas with a bloody nose and Earl with a bloodied fist. It was explained that she was not in trouble she was just supposed to clarify something. "Earl has told me that he was just defending you. That Thomas had insulted you." She said. Seems like Earl had heard him. But this time he had foregone the wand and just attacked physically.
Being lead in she was suprised to see both Thomas and Earl in the office as well. Thomas has a nasty bloody nose and Earl stood there with a bloody hand. McGonagall explained that Earl had gotten into a fight with Thomas, because of what was said to her. Emily looked back to the headmistress before lowering her head, she was quite for a bit. "Thomas, had been flowing me, until I stoped to confront him about it...and thats when he started to harass me" she replied keeping her head down. The girl felt bad for telling, but she couldn't let Earl get in trouble for standing up for her

Being lead in she was suprised to see both Thomas and Earl in the office as well. Thomas has a nasty bloody nose and Earl stood there with a bloody hand. McGonagall explained that Earl had gotten into a fight with Thomas, because of what was said to her. Emily looked back to the headmistress before lowering her head, she was quite for a bit. "Thomas, had been flowing me, until I stoped to confront him about it...and thats when he started to harass me" she replied keeping her head down. The girl felt bad for telling, but she couldn't let Earl get in trouble for standing up for her
"I see." She said. "Well the. 10 points from. Ravenclaw for insulting a students. You however." She looked at Earl. "Will be serving detention with me tomorrow night."

"I see." She said. "Well the. 10 points from. Ravenclaw for insulting a students. You however." She looked at Earl. "Will be serving detention with me tomorrow night."
Emily kept quite as McGonagall handed out her punishments to each of the boys

Emily walked over to the Hufflepuff table and took a seat across from him. "Are you alright Earl?..." she asked noticing how upset he looked, but she knew why
He looked away. "Is he right?" He asked. "Is this cycle just going to start all over again?"

"I don't either." He said quietly gripping his pant legs tightly.
Emily opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out she bit her bottom lip and looked back down at her hands that were resting on the table. She wanted to try and be friends with him, she liked being around him, but the statement Thomas said kept popping back in her head 'You're stupid. You're uptight. You're going to do that to him again whether you want to or not' ....maybe he was right....maybe she will just hurt him again, it will be best if they aren't friends... She closed her eyes shaking her head pushing back those thoughts, no she promised herself she would make friends here, among other things but one step at a time...Emily took in a deep breath and slammed her hands on the table as she got up. Although quickly regretting her sudden reaction as the other Hufflepuffs at the table along with a few other students from the surrounding table looked over at her direction. She blushed from embarrassment and quickly sat down looking down "Thomas is an idiot,...he doesn't know what he's talking about...what gives him the right to say we can't be friends.." she softly said

Emily opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out she bit her bottom lip and looked back down at her hands that were resting on the table. She wanted to try and be friends with him, she liked being around him, but the statement Thomas said kept popping back in her head 'You're stupid. You're uptight. You're going to do that to him again whether you want to or not' ....maybe he was right....maybe she will just hurt him again, it will be best if they aren't friends... She closed her eyes shaking her head pushing back those thoughts, no she promised herself she would make friends here, among other things but one step at a time...Emily took in a deep breath and slammed her hands on the table as she got up. Although quickly regretting her sudden reaction as the other Hufflepuffs at the table along with a few other students from the surrounding table looked over at her direction. She blushed from embarrassment and quickly sat down looking down "Thomas is an idiot,...he doesn't know what he's talking about...what gives him the right to say we can't be friends.." she softly said
"Absolutely nothing... Right?" He asked looking at her. He looked at her robes. He took out his wand. "You got ketchup in your robes when you slammed the table." He chuckled waving his wand making the stain disappear. "I personally don't care but I know how you like things clean." He stood up stretching. "Alright. Today in charms Flitwick's having us practice the silencing charm. Provided we show him we can cast Lumos effectively." He said. "Then Potter's probably going to have demonstrate the blinding charm one more time. I heard he brought something big today as the final exam for the spell.

(I need to make a doc to keep track of these new spells)
(there is just so many spells, I should do the same to figure what Emily knows at least XD)
"Absolutely nothing... Right?" He asked looking at her. He looked at her robes. He took out his wand. "You got ketchup in your robes when you slammed the table." He chuckled waving his wand making the stain disappear. "I personally don't care but I know how you like things clean." He stood up stretching. "Alright. Today in charms Flitwick's having us practice the silencing charm. Provided we show him we can cast Lumos effectively." He said. "Then Potter's probably going to have demonstrate the blinding charm one more time. I heard he brought something big today as the final exam for the spell.
"right" Emily replied, "thank you..." she added looking down at her robes at the spot where the stain was before getting up from the table. She placed the strap of her bag over her shoulder as she followed him. "Lumos that will be easy" Emily commented know she could easily show professor Flitwick she could cast it effectively. "something big? what do you think it will be?"

(there is just so many spells, I should do the same to figure what Emily knows at least XD)

"right" Emily replied, "thank you..." she added looking down at her robes at the spot where the stain was before getting up from the table. She placed the strap of her bag over her shoulder as she followed him. "Lumos that will be easy" Emily commented know she could easily show professor Flitwick she could cast it effectively. "something big? what do you think it will be?"
"I sickles are on a troll." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back