• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Harry Potter
Characters
Here

AquaMarie

Ten Thousand Club
Oakly still wouldn't let go.
Emily had freed the remaining Bowtruckles with Hagrid to which all the younglings gladly and quickly went off to join the colony. All that was left was little Oakly to which Emily could feel him trying to hide deeper into her hair. "Oakly...don't you want to join all your friends in the nest...." she asked the little Bowtruckle

The Wordsmith

A Story Teller
Emily had freed the remaining Bowtruckles with Hagrid to which all the younglings gladly and quickly went off to join the colony. All that was left was little Oakly to which Emily could feel him trying to hide deeper into her hair. "Oakly...don't you want to join all your friends in the nest...." she asked the little Bowtruckle
He blew raspberry at the idea.

AquaMarie

Ten Thousand Club
He blew raspberry at the idea.
Emily help back a giggle at the sheer surprise of the young bowtruckle's response. Then what's your plan?... if you don't want to go off with your friends would you be happier staying with me?.." she asked before looking over at Hagrid unsure if it woukd be okay Oakly stayed back at Hogwarts.

The Wordsmith

A Story Teller
Emily help back a giggle at the sheer surprise of the young bowtruckle's response. Then what's your plan?... if you don't want to go off with your friends would you be happier staying with me?.." she asked before looking over at Hagrid unsure if it woukd be okay Oakly stayed back at Hogwarts.
Oakley grabbed her curls. Hagrid just shrugged.

AquaMarie

Ten Thousand Club
Oakley grabbed her curls. Hagrid just shrugged.
"...guess you be heading back with us Oakley" Emily commented. Never thinking she woukd befriend a bowtruckle, that woukd prefer to stay by her then join its colony.

(Hehehe Earl teaches Oakley how to pick locks that can't be opened with a spell to get into mischief)

The Wordsmith

A Story Teller
"...guess you be heading back with us Oakley" Emily commented. Never thinking she woukd befriend a bowtruckle, that woukd prefer to stay by her then join its colony.

(Hehehe Earl teaches Oakley how to pick locks that can't be opened with a spell to get into mischief)
(YES!)

"Alright Oakley you can hang round with us. Bowtruckles are great lockpickers."

AquaMarie

Ten Thousand Club
(YES!)

"Alright Oakley you can hang round with us. Bowtruckles are great lockpickers."
(Hehe Earl a bad influence, teaching him in secret. Emily won't be to thrilled to know he is teaching that to Oakley, then I can see them getting un a situation were she is glad he did XD)

"Hey...don't tell him that....he will not be shown such a bad behavior..." Emily said looking onc ver to Earl with crossed arms.

The Wordsmith

A Story Teller
(Hehe Earl a bad influence, teaching him in secret. Emily won't be to thrilled to know he is teaching that to Oakley, then I can see them getting un a situation were she is glad he did XD)

"Hey...don't tell him that....he will not be shown such a bad behavior..." Emily said looking onc ver to Earl with crossed arms.
"Oh come on. I just joking." He said with a smirk. No I'm not.

AquaMarie

Ten Thousand Club
(Ah My bad)
Earl was already planning his time spent with Oakley. After all Emily was very studious. She'd need someone to babysit the bowtruckle.
(XD lol sneaky boy when she is off in the library doing school work with Alyssa he going to take Oakley 🤣)
"Okay there it is Oakley you have a great home on my window sill with everything you will need." Emily smiled looking at the bowtruckle. "I'll be back later, day off but do have homework and study time for the up coming exams before the holiday..." she spoke to the little creature.
(So just imagine a cool little habit on the corner of the window by her bed X3)

Users who are viewing this thread