• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Oakly still wouldn't let go.
Emily had freed the remaining Bowtruckles with Hagrid to which all the younglings gladly and quickly went off to join the colony. All that was left was little Oakly to which Emily could feel him trying to hide deeper into her hair. "Oakly...don't you want to join all your friends in the nest...." she asked the little Bowtruckle

Emily had freed the remaining Bowtruckles with Hagrid to which all the younglings gladly and quickly went off to join the colony. All that was left was little Oakly to which Emily could feel him trying to hide deeper into her hair. "Oakly...don't you want to join all your friends in the nest...." she asked the little Bowtruckle
He blew raspberry at the idea.

He blew raspberry at the idea.
Emily help back a giggle at the sheer surprise of the young bowtruckle's response. Then what's your plan?... if you don't want to go off with your friends would you be happier staying with me?.." she asked before looking over at Hagrid unsure if it woukd be okay Oakly stayed back at Hogwarts.

Emily help back a giggle at the sheer surprise of the young bowtruckle's response. Then what's your plan?... if you don't want to go off with your friends would you be happier staying with me?.." she asked before looking over at Hagrid unsure if it woukd be okay Oakly stayed back at Hogwarts.
Oakley grabbed her curls. Hagrid just shrugged.

Oakley grabbed her curls. Hagrid just shrugged.
"...guess you be heading back with us Oakley" Emily commented. Never thinking she woukd befriend a bowtruckle, that woukd prefer to stay by her then join its colony.

(Hehehe Earl teaches Oakley how to pick locks that can't be opened with a spell to get into mischief)

"...guess you be heading back with us Oakley" Emily commented. Never thinking she woukd befriend a bowtruckle, that woukd prefer to stay by her then join its colony.

(Hehehe Earl teaches Oakley how to pick locks that can't be opened with a spell to get into mischief)
(YES!)

"Alright Oakley you can hang round with us. Bowtruckles are great lockpickers."

(YES!)

"Alright Oakley you can hang round with us. Bowtruckles are great lockpickers."
(Hehe Earl a bad influence, teaching him in secret. Emily won't be to thrilled to know he is teaching that to Oakley, then I can see them getting un a situation were she is glad he did XD)

"Hey...don't tell him that....he will not be shown such a bad behavior..." Emily said looking onc ver to Earl with crossed arms.

(Hehe Earl a bad influence, teaching him in secret. Emily won't be to thrilled to know he is teaching that to Oakley, then I can see them getting un a situation were she is glad he did XD)

"Hey...don't tell him that....he will not be shown such a bad behavior..." Emily said looking onc ver to Earl with crossed arms.
"Oh come on. I just joking." He said with a smirk. No I'm not.

"Oh come on. I just joking." He said with a smirk. No I'm not.
Emily narrowed her eyes and stared at him. "Sure.....Oakley, don't listened to Earl you are a good bowtruckle...don't want you getting into trouble..if your going to stay at Hogwarts with us." She said to the creature

Emily narrowed her eyes and stared at him. "Sure.....Oakley, don't listened to Earl you are a good bowtruckle...don't want you getting into trouble..if your going to stay at Hogwarts with us." She said to the creature
Earl was innocently twirling around his wand.

(Ah My bad)
Earl was already planning his time spent with Oakley. After all Emily was very studious. She'd need someone to babysit the bowtruckle.
(XD lol sneaky boy when she is off in the library doing school work with Alyssa he going to take Oakley 🤣)
"Okay there it is Oakley you have a great home on my window sill with everything you will need." Emily smiled looking at the bowtruckle. "I'll be back later, day off but do have homework and study time for the up coming exams before the holiday..." she spoke to the little creature.
(So just imagine a cool little habit on the corner of the window by her bed X3)

(XD lol sneaky boy when she is off in the library doing school work with Alyssa he going to take Oakley 🤣)
"Okay there it is Oakley you have a great home on my window sill with everything you will need." Emily smiled looking at the bowtruckle. "I'll be back later, day off but do have homework and study time for the up coming exams before the holiday..." she spoke to the little creature.
(So just imagine a cool little habit on the corner of the window by her bed X3)
Earl knew that just stealing Oakley would only make Emily worried and angry. So he spent the next week convincing her to let him babysit when she was busy.

Earl knew that just stealing Oakley would only make Emily worried and angry. So he spent the next week convincing her to let him babysit when she was busy.
(XD ah I love the response, sneaky Earl)
Emily found it a bit strange at first that Earl kept wanting to babysit Oakley. But very last minute Hagrid had needed to her to help out with some beasts with the older students and not wanting to loose the opportunity to help out with the larger animals she went out to search for Earl. "Earl! Perfect!I found you!..." she said as he sat out in the courtyard. Emily went over and grabed his arm. "Can you watch Oakley for me?..." she asked.

(XD ah I love the response, sneaky Earl)
Emily found it a bit strange at first that Earl kept wanting to babysit Oakley. But very last minute Hagrid had needed to her to help out with some beasts with the older students and not wanting to loose the opportunity to help out with the larger animals she went out to search for Earl. "Earl! Perfect!I found you!..." she said as he sat out in the courtyard. Emily went over and grabed his arm. "Can you watch Oakley for me?..." she asked.
"Absolutely." He said.

"Absolutely." He said.
"...wait really...brilliant! Thank you a million Earl I owe you...I could not risk Oakley getting hurt..." Emily was going to ask Alyssa but she did not like Oakley tendency in hididng umongst hair. "...just remember he is still very young,...he is a bit fearful so please be gentle with him....he is very easy to care for so you should not have much trouble with him....oh and here" hands him a jar "He likes tree lice as a treat......okay Oakley You get to spend time with Earl...behave and I shoukd not be to long..." Emily spoke moving the bowtruckle from amongst her hair to her hand and held him to Earl.

"...wait really...brilliant! Thank you a million Earl I owe you...I could not risk Oakley getting hurt..." Emily was going to ask Alyssa but she did not like Oakley tendency in hididng umongst hair. "...just remember he is still very young,...he is a bit fearful so please be gentle with him....he is very easy to care for so you should not have much trouble with him....oh and here" hands him a jar "He likes tree lice as a treat......okay Oakley You get to spend time with Earl...behave and I shoukd not be to long..." Emily spoke moving the bowtruckle from amongst her hair to her hand and held him to Earl.
"He likes tree lice got it." Earl said. Good to know.

"He likes tree lice got it." Earl said. Good to know.
"Yes...thanks a ton Earl your the best..." she smiled ad the bowtruckle slowly climbed on to Earl's arm, shaking a bit from nervousness. "Now behave for Earl Oakley and have a great time....ill be with Hagrid and some of our upper classmates...might not get back until after dinner so again thank you Earl." Emily gave Earl a hug before running off.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back