• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Furry x Furry

Blair566

post your character in replies.

Yuri and yaoi is allowed

Female- Silver Heart- Black fur, silver paws, and blue eyes. (cat)

Male: Black Claw- Red fur, blue eyes, and black paws. (dog) (yaoi only)

If the thread is still open here is my information

Name: Aurora ( No last name )

Race: Arctic Wolf/Furry

Personality: Has a taste in music, is artistic, Independent, and has minor bipolar issues.

Appearance: She is an arctic wolf so of course her fur is white, though since she has a dark history, she was born with her eyes and hair turning colors but as if they were an 'Aurora Bore Alise' or in other case, 'The Northern Lights'. People say she has a curvy shape and a fit body thanks to her history yet again. Her hair is a little bit under her thighs and is wavy along with side bangs on her right. She is 5.10 and weighs 115 pounds.

Likes: Nature, Books, Music, Quiet, Relaxation, White ( the color ), and many other things.

Lets see if you can break her walls :)

Hey, I'm pretty new to rpnation, but I'm an experienced roleplayer.

My appearance is my profile picture, his name is Zecrett, he is straight and a very creative and curious individual, but also troublesome, he always finds his way into trouble but almost always gets away. He is good with magic (sorcery) and blades, preferably daggers. He's not as good at flirting as he thinks he is, so he tends to be overconfident, but if the conversation molded against him he becomes shy and submissive. (I'm sorry if I am doing this different than other roleplayers on here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back