• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Furry Romance/Family Rp

RoosterMan

Super cool bird man
Hey, there!

I'm looking to start a furry role-play based on romance and family life. I've never roleplayed as one of my fur characters before, but I think its about time I did. I'm looking for a partner who understands plot development and subtlety, as rushed role-plays don't appeal to me.

I'd also like a partner who can make their own decisions, as opposed to leaving them solely for me to decide.

Developed characters with deep back stories and conflict ate what I most enjoy!

What I'm looking for:

- MXM, but I'll listen to any offer

- Developed characters that areally dynamic in their personality and actions

- A partner who is available often

- Someone open to *different* things (specifically Mpreg, but this is NOT a requirement if it makes you uncomfortable!)

- Using Google+ chat, or E-mail

I have a few different characters, but the one I favor is a gay maned wolf called Fritz.

Rooster Man, I'd LOVE to RP with you! I have a dragon sona named Dylan who can be a dom, sub or both and I happen to have a G+ account, too! Hit me up with a starter!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back