• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ● Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood | 1x1 |Plots inside! (Longterm) ●

Pilot-66

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
latest

A Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 1x1 Search
( Note: ) My knowledge of FMA is limited to the Brotherhood Anime.
Thus, my representation of the characters & my plots will be instructed by that and that alone.

Yo!
I'm Pilot and I'm looking to get into some of that sweet Anime roleplaying goodness!
Here's a bit about what I'm looking for and how I work:

• I tend to write multi-para posts, so I'd like to roleplay with people who are literate and dedicated to their craft. I don't have a set number of paragraphs I expect you to hit EVERY time. I want you to feel free to write as much or as little as you feel fits the scene, just put genuine effort into your writing! Let me know what your character feels, what they're thinking, what they're doing. No one-liners, please.
  • 3rd person POV
  • I'm looking for Long Term and 1x1 roleplays only.
  • I work full time so I will not be on 24/7, but I can post a few times a week. I'll let you know if I expect to be gone for an extended period of time. I'd appreciate if you returned the favor?
  • OOC talk, plotting, or befriending is perfectly fine and welcome!
  • I do Romantic and/or Platonic relationships.
  • I love humorous moments as much as I love serious ones! Please throw some in.
  • I will play a Canon for your reasonable OCs. No need for doubling.
  • If you have plots of your own, please share them with me! I'd love to fill that niche FMA role you've been looking for if your story interests me enough!
  • I roleplay over RPN only. PMS > Threads, but I'll do either.

Plots
Now for the part you actually came here for!
If you're interested in one of my plots, please let me know which one and what role you'd most like to play!
I'm also happy to change things around to include your ideas/characters. Just share 'em!

Elric Family, Alphonse, Post-show, Adventure, Action, Drama, Humor - :bishiesparklesl:Craving this one the most right now! :bishiesparklesr:
Ed and Winry's eldest child has long dreamed of following in their family's footsteps and becoming a renowned alchemist. They’ve studied hard and has learned the basics from Ed, but now that they're a little older and more experienced, they are itching for a chance to receive more hands-on training. After much debate, Al finally offers to take them under his wing as he travels back to Xing to check up on old friends and continue his Alkahestry research. Thinking their child could benefit from seeing the world a little and trusting Al's methods, Ed and Winry agree to let their son/daughter study with their Uncle for a few months.

The budding alchemist has a lot to learn, but they've never been more eager to get started. Things get complicated, however, when darker truths about their family history begin to unravel around them and Al starts to notice shady figures following him and his niece/nephew.

( Notes: For this plot, I'm gonna say the children are aware that Ed and Al pushed the boundaries of alchemy for selfish gain, but they are unaware of the details. Meaning, they've got no idea that Ed and Al attempted human transmutation. Ed's leg is explained simply as "the cost of pushing too far" and Al's former body is never mentioned. The child is also unaware of Hohenheim's true nature. Ed, Winry, and Al planned to explain the full truth when the children were older and capable of understanding, but I'd say the eldest has only JUST reached that age now. For drama reasons. )

Characters I'm willing to play: Alphonse & multiple NPC/Villian roles as needed to progress
Romance avilable?: Only if age appropriate side characters are brought in. No incest or anything underaged. But if you want to ship someone with Al or maybe have a teen crush for the young Elric character, that's fine with me.

Barry the Chopper, Orginal Character, Action, Military, Humor (probably), Unlikely duo
After aiding Mustang in freeing Maria Ross from the east end lockup, Barry the Chopper sees a chance to escape both the Military and the Homunculi and seizes it. Rather than reporting back to Falman's hideout in the warehouse district, he flees towards the Central train yard and hops aboard one of the outbound trains just as it's taking off.

Concerned about letting a convicted serial killer go loose, Mustang orders Muse A--a doggedly loyal but currently low ranking Soldier / State alchemist applicant--to follow Barry's trial and apprehend him. Determined to succeed on their first big solo mission, Muse A tenaciously pursues Barry to the very edge of Amestris' southern border. However, just as Muse A catches up to the armored criminal, s/he and Barry are attacked by Aerugo forces and hauled deep into enemy territory. Once there, they discover that Aerugo is harvesting Amestrian POWs and village settlers into Philosopher's stones for some powerful unknown buyer.

Determined to handle the problem so that Mustang and his men can secure Central without distraction, Muse A orders Barry to aid them in shutting down Aerugo’s stone production. But will this unlikely pair really be able to work together to aid their country? Can they even escape enemy territory with their own lives intact with only each other to depend on?

Characters I'm willing to play: Barry the Chopper Or Muse A & multiple NPC/Villian roles as needed to progress
Romance avilable?: Yes

Greed, Orginal Character, Modern, Action, Humor (ok all my plots are gonna have humor in there somewhere, sue me.)
A century has passed since Father's attempts to control the Eye of God. Life went on and as technology advanced and the world began to face new challenges, the details of the ordeal became fuzzy and many people began to regard it as just another Civil War. Talks of Father and the Humoncli were dismissed. Monsters and Immortals weren't real and Alchemy couldn't *really* be used as a weapon. It was just science that fueled the creation of weapons and advanced war tactics.

Everyone believed such things, including Muses A and B...at least they did. Until the night they stumbled across a peculiar red stone sticking up out of the ground. Certain he could make a quick buck off such a rare looking stone, Muse A plucks the gem from the earth...and quickly regrets it. A strange energy fills Muse A's body and suddenly Greed the Homunculus in reborn. Greed’s not sure how exactly he's here, but he takes control of his new body and second chance with enthusiasm, much to Muse B's confusion and horror.

Greed's vigor is short lived when he realizes that if he has been reborn, his siblings may very well be alive again as well…and he’s got no intention of sharing this new world with them. Rather Muse B likes it or not, Greed employes them to help him learn the ropes of this strange new world he's woken up in and together they must face a new rise of Homunculi in the 21st century.

Characters I'm willing to play: Greed / Muse A (They're kinda one in the same person. Like Ling & Greed were for a time. )
Romance avilable?: Yes

Characters I'm in the mood to play but don't have a set plot for:
Ed, Armor Al, Hughes, Mustang, Older Pride/Salim, Envy, Hawkeye, Lan Fan

I'd love to hear any plots you may have as well! I'm dying for any kind of FMA story!

I think that covers everything. Thanks for checking out my search and I hope to write with you soon!
Just drop me a PM or a message here if you have questions!

tumblr_lz307gSMQX1r8kmk7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Did someone say FMA Brotherhood?
Hello! It seems you have an appreciation for humor as well! I find I'm either interested in The Philosopher's Pupil or Third Time's the Charm, or both, if you like! Please let me know if you're willing to write with me! :)
I love love love FMA

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I've been itching to play a Riza/Roy plot, myself :) Feel free to PM me if you're interested!

I actually had an idea for a crossover post-show where Truth summons Al and Ed randomly to the gate and offers to restore Ed's final limb and his alchemy abilities if he travels to Gotham City to meet Batman xDD

I know it sounds weird but I think Ed and Bruce Wayne have a lot in common and I'm a nerd for both sooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back