• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Jae
With: Lyra and Cora
Heh, he wasn't relieved that Lyra wasn't mad, he wouldn't know how to deal with a woman being mad at him. After all the wrath of a female was more worse than being killed or torture. He shivered a little bit remembering the time his step mother used to do to him when he was just a newborn. "Don't they have a screen that's stronger?" He questioned because if they did, it would be better if it was used than this weak screen. "Sorry about the phone, sometimes I can't control my strength, last time I had trouble opening the door so I had to kick it open like today." He explained to her.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Hector ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ) Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ) Selene (@slachance6)
Rose leaned back in her seat, watching Hector with slight interest. He seemed almost dramatically flustered, though it wasn't that strange to her, given that Violet could become almost the same way. Violet looked at Vivian, who had spoken to them directly, and offered her a small smile.
"I-I'm Violet, and this is my sister, Rose," she answered in a soft voice. "Nice to meet you, as well."
Rose seemed to only vaguely realize where the conversation was, and nodded towards Vivian. "Nice to meet ya," she said in a distracted voice, still glancing over at Hector. Something seemed off about him, but Rose wasn't entirely sure if she was just imagining things. She snaps out of her trance, however, when Selene introduces herself as princess of the fey realms of the west. Of course, Rose knew she was a fey, but the princess part seemed to surprise her. Rose examined Selene a bit more closely now, looking at how she dresses. The expression of interest is only there for a moment before Rose turns back and resumes eating her scone.
Violet seemed more interested than her sister, and looked up at Selene, a bit uncertainly for a moment, before asking "W-what are the fey realms like?" out of curiosity.
Rose glances at her sister, raising an eyebrow, but saying noting.

Saen

Library

Interacting With:Yoko

This is painful to watch. Absolutely painful. Saen looked up from her book as she heard the cat boy whimpering. "Really, it's alright if you're shy. I'm not trying to make you nervous. I mean, you're kinda cute, you're probably pretty smart if they let you in here- you've got plenty to be confident about it. Remember that."

Yoko Ryde
Interacting With: Saen
With: Shagranoz Shagranoz

Yoko jumped when the girl spoke to him once again, he looked over. Confidence, he didn't even remember what that felt like, or if he'd ever felt it before. As for the comment of him being cute? He wasn't very affected by it, he'd been called cute before, and didn't really see how it was important. And smart? He wasn't sure, being sent here under the cover of night by a frantic mother, all for his safety. He hadn't been given the chance to think about it.

"Y-you're not...", Yoko digressed from his thoughts as he made his way over to the table and hesitantly took a seat parallel from the lamia. "Making me nervous I mean.", he chuckled out softly glancing up at her. He smiled, embarrassed. "I just don't know...how to talk to people I guess. Didn't spend much time...talking at all...growing up." Each pause he unintentionally left brought back separate, but equally painful memories in Yoko's mind, and he shook them away all the same.

He rested his hands on the table in front of him, staring at them as he whispered. "Sorry if I uh, made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to stare. I've never seen anyone that wasn't human...save for me. Raised with humans..." His mother came to mind. He missed her so much it ached, but the very thought of her warmed his soul.

Last edited:
Chanmi Lee
Interacting With: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka )

Continued to walk she had noticed the greenhouse, "Maybe I should check it out.." she told herself. Chanmi entered the greenhouse and with pale skin and blonde hair. "There are people here..." Chanmi said to herself, as she starts to hesitate to enter. Chanmi stops and takes a deep breath, "Maybe I should..." she mumbled. She then walked up to the girl, "H-hi my name is Chanmi...Chanmi Lee..." Chanmi said with a smile and a light blush.

Eshreal
Mentioned: Chanmi Lee ( xsaberzx xsaberzx )​
Eshreal walked into the greenhouse and was met with a sudden rush of fresh and luscious air. A series of vibrant colors flooded her vision, she couldnt help but smile at the life around her. In the middle of pulling out various equipments such as tweezers and a weird artificial heart of some kind she was interrupted by another visitor. Stopping she zipped up her handbag and smiled at her. "Hello, im Eshreal, Esther might be a easier name for you?" Eshreal reached out a hand to shake.

Chanmi Lee
Interacting With: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka )

Chanmi shook Eshreal's hand and smiled. "You have a really unique name, it's very nice." Chanmi complimented Eshreal. "I noticed that you were pulling stuff out of your handbag." Chanmi said as she began to bow down. "I-I'm sorry if I disturbed you from doing something important.." Chanmi said worried that she did something wrong. She then fixed her posture, quick to start a conversation she looked over at the plant life. Amazed chanmi spoke. "The plants they're very pretty."

Lorenzo de la Tour
(Incognito)
Hector Torres
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Selene (@slachance6), Rose, and Violet ( Crystal Cali Crystal Cali )
"O-oh, a Fey Princess? I-i've yet to meet another member of n-n-nobility, in this world of democracy...," I'd sorely note. I'd assert some form of more, cool, calmer attitude. "I'm just a simple magician, I deal with minor forms of magic. The simple heal spell, teleportation spells, etc," I'd say quietly.

"Forgive me for my reserve and my lack of words, I'm not a chatter-bug as others may put it, hahah... Although I am curious...," I'd turn to Vivian. "You claim that you can change your form... yet I cannot sense some form of... magical abilities oozing off you, like it is from the Fey gathered here," I'd notion to Selene, while hinting to Rose and Violet. "So I ask, how are you able to do this?"

Fauve
Hallway
With Delphine
Fauve had just resigned to her fate on the floor when a voice called out to her. Her olive skin flushed red and the air around her warmed considerably in her embarrassment. She blew the blonde tresses out of her face and scrambled to stand.
She pulled to her full 6'2 height, but was unfortunately facing the wrong way. Instead of toward the woman, she was angled diagonally, close but noticably wrong.
She forced a smile on her plump, pale pink lips and nodded so that her blonde waves swayed across her shirt almost as though dancing.
She didn't want to tell the girl that no, she wasn't alright. She was a soul-sucking monster, alone, away from home, without her vision, and now lost in a building she held the map to in her hands.
The grip on said map tightened almost imperceptibly and for a second, it looked like she trembled.
"I am well, thank you. And yourself? Are you lost? I could perhaps help you find your room as we are supposed to be doing," Fauve said in a voice as warm, sweet, and smooth as honey. She wouldn't be any good help, but she wanted to help nonetheless.
The grip on her schedule, key, and map tightened and the air warmed again in her frustration. She wasn't even able to help herself, so she didn't know how she was going to help this girl, but it wasn't going to stop her from trying.
"I am Fauve," She introduced herself, thrusting her hand out in the air adjacent to the puca in a motion of greeting she had seen humans do before.

Alex
Forest
With Donovan
Alex's piercing blue eyes snapped open and the sound of someone addressing him. He was surprised he hadn't heard the male approach with his sensitive senses, but it was possible that he had dozed off while meditating. It happened more than the half-demon would like to admit.
Alex looked over the person sitting in front of him, taking him in, but never meeting his gaze. He looked like a thug, analyzing his next victim when his eyes fell to the cat in the boy's lap. His eyes widened and a hint of a smile twitched at his lips.
He had thought pets were prohibited at this school but here this cute cat was, sitting in this boy's lap, watching him.
Alex reached out a hand to touch it, but recalling how much animals feared and recoiled from him, he dropped his hand into his lap. The last thing he wanted to do was scare anyone or anything. He just wanted to let it, but knew it might run away if he tried.
He did not respond to the Talondroka, just merely bobbed his head in a feeble nod.
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Comix Comix
Donovan
Forest
With Alex​

Donovan tilted his head, pondering the male in silence. Donovan had seen the male’s eyes widen in surprise and perhaps thought that most animals if not all animals would be terrified by the male’s appearance. Eden mewed when the male reached out to pet her but then dropped his hand into his lap. Donovan looked at Eden and nodded in reassurance and gestured with his head towards the male. Eden, taking the hint, hopped off Donovan’s lap landing on her fluffy and plump kitten belly before scurrying over to the male and brushing her body against his leg. Eden hissed then kneading the male’s leg before climbing up onto his lap and floofing his lap and thrust her head against the male’s fingertips. Eden demanded attention from Donovan, but Donovan wouldn’t give her any now so, she demanded attention from this gentleman.

“Mew!” Eden pawed at the male’s stomach wanting to paw at his jaw, much like she did with Donovan.

“She likes you. Then again, she likes anyone who is willing to give her attention the little minx.”

Donovan chuckled when Eden hissed and spat at him then purred as she rubbed her butt against the male’s lap. Donovan looked at Eden the whole time she perused the male, but he smiled and closed his silver eyes leaning heavily against the tree.

“Pets, as you know, are prohibited on school grounds unless proving that a situation in which they are needed by the owner. My fathers got her for me today. Granted, a few hours ago, but I fell in love with her when I first laid eyes on her inside her pink carrier.”

Donovan opened one eye half-way relaxed, unhurried, leisurely taking his time to chat and enjoy the outdoors before he would eventually be heading back to take his medicine for the evening before retiring to his bedroom. Donovan didn’t give out too much information and instead made simple, polite, small talk as to meet someone new and as his fathers quoted “Try and make friends. Hmm?” He smiled a little at the thought of his fathers then looked back up at the male, not making eye contact, but just up towards his general direction.

“I’m Donovan. It’s nice to make your acquaintance.” He said. Eden once again pawing at the male and mewing as she flopped onto her side inelegantly.

Delphine
Hallway
With Fauve​

Delphine grew self-conscious of her voice. It wasn’t sweet or warm or even nice sounding on the ears. It was a broken mouth trying to speak words that were not broken. Fauve, the beautiful maiden, was taller than Delphine had anticipated however, that would not stop her from helping the woman, inconspicuously so as not to hurt the woman’s pride and independence. “I am De’phi(e)” She had tried to say Delphine…she grew red in the face embarrassed, hurt, and ashamed that she didn’t have her tongue to speak properly to a beautiful maiden such as she. Delphine had grabbed Fauve’s hand firmly, stepping diagonally as to make it appear the woman had stepped in front of her all along. “We ca’ he’p ea’sh of’er.” Delphine was getting increasingly embarrassed and tears pricked her eyes as she wanted to scream in frustration. It was hot around this woman and Delphine’s face burned from the heat and the frustration.

“My room I’sh ‘Wo Oh ‘Wo, E.” Delphine sighed and stomped her foot, tears streaming down her face now, she who could not talk, trying to communicate to a woman who could not see. Delphine had really, desperately tried to say that her room was 202 D. Instead she was making it appear more evidently her incapability to speak and make her appear incompetent. Tightening her hand on Fauve’s hand she tugged a little, to gesture that she would guide her, empathically she tried to let Fauve know that she would guide her and love to help her because as a Puca, Delphine took pleasure, not just in teasing, but in helping people as well.

“I ca’ ‘ead ah way Mi’sh Fauve.” She spoke quietly, no longer wanting to speak to much as Delphine had felt she had caused enough embarrassment both for herself and for Fauve for one day.

Faust Windfallow
Outside with Fukurou

Faust thought for a while. Getting the Phylactery back was more important than losing his job, but who said he couldn't have both? 'I swear, if you don't give me my phylactery, I will resurrect the guy who bound you in the first place, and make his ghost haunt you for all eternity!' He shouted up at the imp. If it were a few hundred years ago, roasting the thing with pyromancy would've been legal. Too bad he can't do that, seeing as it was against the school rules. 'I swear, drop it now or I will roast your furry little @$$ to a crisp!'

Comix Comix

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Selene, 'Hector' (Lorenzo), Rose and Violet

Vivian's cakes arrived and immediately she began guzzling them, she stuffed as much of it as possible into her mouth at once and was struggling to chew- manners whilst eating were not a strong point. She looked over at Hector, 'chatter-bug'? Viavn thought, his dialect was similar to Lorenzo's.

"I am part Kitsune," she said answering Hector's question, her mouth still kind of full "so really it's not magic, it's a species trait." Vivian swallowed and thought it best just to show him. Immediately small red sparks appeared on her skin, flickering and giving off a bit of light. These sparks travelled from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and as they went down her appearance changed, eventually the sparks went away and Vivian looked just like Hector "chatter-bug" she said in his voice, she chuckled before transforming her appearance back into that of her own.

She turned to Violet, "So what powers do you have?" She said in a more reserved tone, putting a smaller bit of cake into her mouth

@slachance6 Crystal Cali Crystal Cali BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Alex
Outside
With Donovan
Alex tensed up as the feline approached him and his eyes widened as it climbed into his lap. No animal had ever done this before.
The cat bumped its head into his hand and Alex reeled back some in surprise.
Animals were afraid of him and his demonic aura, so why wasn't this one?
Hesitantly, he reached his fingers out and gently caressed the cat, careful as though he might break it.
The cat pages at his bare stomach and Alex drew back hurriedly, thinking the animal was trying to claw at him, but no, now it was rubbing against him again. He smiled, a warm smile that lit up his face.
"Donovan," He murmured, repeating the male's name. His voice was quiet but deep and coarse. "My name is Alex. And what is this cutie 's name?"
He lifted his eyes briefly up to the boy, but quickly returned his blue gaze to the cat before he could make eye contact.

Fauve
Hallway
With Delphine
Fauve smiled in relief as the girl gripped her gloved hand. The heat around her subsided to a relatively normal, if not a little warm, temperature. She thought she had saved face. What if this girl didn't even know that she was blind?
Fauve almost laughed aloud at the thought. She doubted that.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Duffy!" Fauve said, saying what she thought the girl had said. Her accent was a little hard to understand at times, but with such a diverse culture as Earth had, she knew she would have to adapt and try even harder to understand.
"Oh... my room number is..." She trailed off, her head dropping toward the key in her hand. Her smile faded some, but she shook her head and forced it to stay on her laps.
"Let's go find our way together!" She declared, squeezing the girl's hand and taking a few hesitant steps in what she thought was the right way.
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Comix Comix
Donovan
Outside
With Alex
Donovan hid his laughter when Alex was so unsure with Eden but she was purring loud, obnoxious, and with no care in the world. He knew that Alex must have been shy cause he avoided eye contact, but then again Donovan didn’t keep eye contact either. His voice was deep and coarse perhaps genetics but could be from lack of use. Cutie? Donovan smirked and hid back his laughter again as he looked at Eden fluffing and ruffling and then beginning to play with Alex’s fingers. Grabbing them, biting softly, then mewing as she wiggled and squirmed.

“Her name is Eden.”

Donovan said quietly, enjoying watching the two, until the watch on his wrist beeped and Eden perked up and looked over at him.

“Unfortunately…time is up.” Donovan stood and looked at Eden as she looked at him then looked at Alex then mewed. “Yes, you can stay and play with Alex if you want. I’ll be fine. Promise.”

Eden mewed and pawed at the air, now she was growing anxious and afraid for Donovan, she had lost track of time and felt terrible for it. Donovan walked closer to Alex and Eden, bent down right beside Alex’s legs and patted Eden’s head with his tattooed right hand.

“It’s all right. I’ll go do what needs to be done in the dorm. You’ll come back spoiled with attention and when you come back you will have my bed as you please.” Eden mewed and then licked the underside of his chin before going back to playing with Alex.

“If she gets tired. My room is 301 A. Just drop her off at the door. She’ll alert me to her presence.” Standing back up and walking back towards the school he waved back towards Alex and Eden, but didn’t look back.

“Nice meeting you.” He then placed both hands in his pockets and hurried his pace.

Delphine
Hallway heading to Dorms
With Fauve
Duffy?!?! Delphine felt humiliated, she was so stupid as to think that she could ever communicate with anyone. When she looked down at Fauve’s schedule and room number she smiled as she was in 202 B so they would be dorm mates. Fauve took hesitant steps towards the right direction then, following Fauve she gripped her arm and nodded, taking the next few more but ultimately, she would let Fauve lead.

When they began walking at a good steady pace Delphine would slip in directions in their conversation, guiding Fauve but never taking lead, making sure the woman felt secure and safe while making her footsteps, but also making sure that Fauve felt needed, and that she was the leader. Delphine could guess that she was blind, but she didn’t feel it necessary to point it out. So, Delphine came up with a system that would allow her to communicate with Fauve. Delphine would tap Fauve’s shoulder twice for yes, once for no, for yes or no questions, when they reached the stairs however, leading up to the dorms Delphine stopped Fauve so she wouldn’t run into the step and trip.

“Ss’airs. S’ep up.” Delphine directed, but she would help steady Fauve, letting her walk up the stairs on her own, but steady her if she fell.

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With "Hector" ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ) Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ) Selene (@slachance6)
Violet had watched Vivian's transformation with interest, and even Rose seemed a bit impressed. Violet looked surprised when Vivian directed her attention towards her. "O-oh. Well, I'm best at illusions," she said, and to demonstrate, she turned her hair from Raven black to bright bubblegum pink. "I can project them too, but casting an illusion on myself is easier."
Rose grinned slightly, and seeing as everyone else was showing off, she supposed it wouldn't hurt to show a bit. "Earth manipulation," she said simply as a rose grew rapidly out of her hand.

Cora Ravencroft
Location; Dorm room 201
With:Lyra and Jae

Cora stood up and made her way toward her room yawning, Cora had along day and another one ahead so she wanted to be well rested to meet others that she would be in classes with.Though she hoped she wouldn't see the 2 from the library again, she wasn't one to hold grudges but to be called an experiment by them was the worst thing tat she had ever been called and it made her feel sad that she was just a thing to mess with to them. Sighing sadly she opened the door to her room and sat on the bed, leaving the door open in case someone called out to her. Cora looked out of the small window by her bed she grabbed the last thing from her bag, a old porcelain doll with brown hair, Green eyes and freckles upon the pale skin. the dress looked handmade and Cora smiled remembering that she enjoyed making that dress when she was younger, it had a dark blue silk dress with a white frilled apron that sat loosely upon the dolls hips, the ends tied in a bow at the back. Cora's father always remarked that it looked like her mother unlike Cora who looked like her father but acted like her mother and had her blue eyes that looked as if it was the sea itself staring back at who ever looked upon them.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Eshreal
"Yes, yes they are." Another warm smile later and a pause Eshreal decided it would be a bad time to do much of anything involving her research. "What brings you to the greenhouse? i came here to study the life here and explore around a bit" Eshreal walked around for a few seconds before realizing theres not much of interest to do. "hmm perhaps we should look around the school together?"

Saen

Library

Interacting with: Yoko

"I knew a few humans- not many, though. I can't hide what I am very easily, so I don't really bother trying." Saen sat up on her coils, resting her chin in her hand. "What about you? What sort of magic do you do, Yoko?"

Yoko Ryde
Yoko nodded in understanding at the girl's words, he could see why she couldn't very well hide what she was. He guessed he was lucky in comparison. When he was with his family, they were overjoyed when Yoko had begun to develop a liking towards head wraps after he had seen one in a magazine. In the end, his mother was sent to go buy one for him, which was the same one he wore now. It was adjustable, and the yarn it was made of was big and plush. Just the thing to hide his ears away from their judgmental eyes, which he always had to around the house.

Yoko gripped and pulled at the sleeves of his sweater as Saen asked him a question that really did set his nerves on end. His magic? In his head, he could hear shouting, his mother's panicked yells, a gunshot, screams...

His ears rustled and he shook his head laughing nervously, "I...I don't like to talk about it. Has to do with my ears, I can tell you th-that much..."

Yoko directed his attention to the book placed in front of Saen, hoping to focus the conversation topic away from himself and his abilities. "What are you reading? A novel? I have quite the liking for books myself. It's why I came here first.", he admitted.

Chanmi Lee
Interacting with: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka )

"I actually came here to do some exploring myself." Chanmi responded. Plants didn't really interest her much but, she thought it would be nice to peak around the green house. "I'd like to look around with you its better than just doing it alone." Chanmi answered after Eshreal asked her if she would like to look around school together. Chanmi was happy to see that she was able to socialize with someone after all the time she spent being alone. "Shall we?" Chanmi asked Eshreal in a kind tone.

Eshreal
Eshreal opened the door for her new friend and walked outside. "perhaps the park would be a wonderful place to walk around in?" She started to walk but keeping conversation with the pink haired girl. "What brought you to this school? it isnt exactly for anyone normal." Eshreal quietly analyzed Chanmi, curious on her appearance and any particularities. is the pink hair natural or is it dyed? is she human or something shes hiding? what are her classes? the dorm number? so many questions, but she cant simply dump it all on their first interaction. She wondered what Chanmi would think of her if she ever tells her the truth...

Chanmi Lee
Locations: Hallways
Interacting with: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka )

"Sure!" Chanmi said gleefully with a smile as she followed Eshreal. When Chanmi heard Eshreal's question about coming the the school her smile became a blank expression. "Well my parents got tired of me and enrolled me to this school..." Chanmi answered. Chanmi then realized that she was going to create a gloomy atmosphere so, she smiled happily. She then began to giggle, "I'm not really normal at all." She said with a grin on her face. "I'm a Metahuman or in other words, a Superhuman, it's nothing special."

Last edited:
Saen

Library

Interacting with: Yoko

"A novel? Nothing so exciting, I assure you." A scale fell from Saen's hood, surprising her- she wasn't due to start shedding for several weeks. She'd have to go down to the nurse's office and get that checked out. "It's a book on enchanting objects. That's my other power, apart from the whole mind-reading thing. If you want me to make something for you, I can do that, as long as it isn't too complicated. I really should buy myself a better runecarving set."

Yoko Ryde
Yoko was only slightly disappointed to hear that the book wasn't a novel, but was then enraptured once he heard what it was about. He hadn't even noticed the fallen scale. Enchanting? He hadn't heard of such a thing outside of the books he had read as a child, and wondered how it worked in the terms of real life. He then looked at the bookshelves around them, realizing how much he could learn from the books upon them. A sort of giddy smile appeared on his face as he stared.

As Saen offered to enchant something for him, Yoko stood up quickly, leaning his hands on the table. He stared at the girl with open wonder, "Really?" His ears twitched in excitement as he mulled over the girl's offer, but he then frowned realizing something. He had no idea what enchantments even did in real life, nor did he know what could be enchanted and what couldn't.

"I'd take you up on that offer, but I suppose I'm clueless when it comes to things like this.", Yoko admitted lowering his voice meekly and smiling. He rubbed the back of his head, it seemed to him that he really had a habit of embarrassing himself. Raising his voice and getting excited over things he didn't understand. It was hard to not be excited though! After being hidden away his entire life, and even blinded to the fact that there were others like him, it was hard not to love the unknown.

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Selene, 'Hector' (Lorenzo), Rose and Violet
"Illusions huh?" Vivian said genuinely impressed with Violet's magic. She smirked to herself, it'd probably be worthwhile to become friends with Violet- her illusions could open a lot of doorways to what Vivian could do with pranking others. Though, Violet didn't seem like the type to use her illusions that way- even if the pranks were harmless. She was also impressed with Rose's trick, she was surprised at her initiative to show what she could do too- Rose didn't seem very open to social interactions. "Oh I get it," Vivian said "Your name is Rose, and you grew a rose," She laughed in a slightly more reserved way than what was natural to her, Rose seemed to be able to be easily annoyed based on how she saw her interact with Donovan at the beginning of the day. She turned her attention back to her cakes, one of which she had eaten.

"Hey, do you guys wanna check out the outside areas of the school after we're all done here? I'm sure I saw some pretty trees earlier and I wanna take some pictures."
Crystal Cali Crystal Cali @slachance6 BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back