• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Eshreal
Mentioned: Chanmi Lee ( xsaberzx xsaberzx )
Eshreal noticed her change in tone when she started to talk about her parents and decided it was probably better not to pursue on the matter. "A metahuman? what are those?" She hadnt heard about metahumans before, unless meta humans were like her family back at the mansion? No Chanmi was too normal. "what can you do?" Eshreal would ask if she could operate on her but judging from her last interactions with the ghost she noted that wasn't a wise thing to say to people that she barely meant. Who knew people dont like it when you ask if you can poke around their bodies?

Chanmi Lee
Interacting with: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka )

Chanmi was pleased with the fact that Eshreal was interest in metahumans. "Well a metahuman is similar to a mutant." She said, "We are humans with genetics that allow us to have powers and abilities." Chanmi then began to scratch her head to find an easy comparison. "It's like humans having or learning magic powers but, it just in their DNA." She compared. "As for me," Chanmi spoke, "I can control electicity and I have superhuman strength and endurance!" Chanmi said happily.

Alec and Fox

With: No one, but i am accepting anyone if they want to come up.

Alec stared at the school's map, flipping it and examining the huge campus for what it was. Fox was behind him being dragged along by a leash that was tethered around his waist like a harness and attached to Alec's backpack. Fox was whining and groaning as at least one of them continued to walk down the hallways. "Oh hush! We'll find our dorms soon and then you can rest your aching wittle feet all you want, princess." Alec looked back to Fox who stared at him with his mask on.
"You would be crying too in my position! I never want to walk again in my life! And thank you for the compliment. I am a damn, beautiful princess!" His voice would've been muffled by the mask if his voice wasn't so clear and loud.

Alastair Caine
With: no one but anyone can jump in​

Alastair walked down the hall looking at the doors looking for his dorm room his suitcase and his backpack in hand. He looked down at the sheets the office had given him one was his class schedule the other was his dorm room it read 503c. After walking for what felt like ages he finally found his dorm. He took the key they had given him from his pocket and unlocked the door and stepped inside it wasn't huge but it wasn't small he could make it work.

Corvus Rhynco
With: N/A (foreveralone)

"Okay.. Things aren't too bad." Corvus sighed in relief knowing that he wasn't late on a grand scale but more so fashionably. For him things get akward when your the first one there, but even worse if he was the last one there. "Fukurou Academy prepare yourself, cause with Corvus around, nothing will stay the same!" His voice became more clearer as optimism entered every inch of his soul. And without a moment to lose he darted off into the somewhat of an abyss that was deemed to be called an academy.
Twists and turns at every corner, hallways that looked like they could hold hundreds, and stairs that repeated the entire scheme. Abruptly stopping and heading back down to the first floor, since his antics would lead to nowhere. "
I suppose I was too eager for this new experience, and got myself lost, no matter, this is all just apart of the learning curve!" To make sure this never happens again he devised a 'plan of action', take things on step by step, or to be furtunate enough someone hopefully finds the poor boy and give him assistance.

Last edited:
Eshreal
Mentioned: Chanmi Lee ( xsaberzx xsaberzx ) probably Alec and Fox? ( Forever J Forever J ) maaybbbe Corvus? ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune )
"Genetics you say?" Eshreal's eyes ballooned, definitely not like her family at home. "do you know how exactly you control electricity ?" She was curious on how Chanmi's small frame would somehow be stronger than the average person, the conservation of mass would say otherwise. Eshreal was just twitching on possible preforming an autopsy on her metahuman friend, or at least get a sample. She was already thinking about how she could use Chanmi's traits on her next creations and patients! The applications! The wonders! "oh! and how much stronger are you compared to the average person?" She gave her a big smile. the stitches seemingly at their limit. although her attention was interrupted by a muffled and loud voice coming from down the hallway.

Corvus Rhynco
With: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka ) and associates

"I suppose...but what if.. then again theres also... maybe I should start with.." Idea after Idea he kept rambling on to himself, only to be stopped by a couple of students traveling not too far along the hallway that caught his eye.
"
Maybe I could indulge myself in a meaninngful conversation, it might help ne find a way around this place." With his sights set on socializing he walks rather quickly to greet the fresh pair of faces. At last toe-to-toe with his hopefully soon to be new accomplices. With a faint smile he greeted the few. "Hello my fellow peers, I suppose you wouldn't mind me asking your names." Not wanting to rush things and getting straight to the point. "As for me I am Corvus Rhynco any questions for me I'll be pleased to answer!"

Kai Takeshi
Mentions: Anyone near I guess? Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Zachjoker Zachjoker Forever J Forever J
Kai was walking down the hallway looking down at his piece of paper looking for his dorm as he heard Kuro's voice. He looked around worried as he knows the tone of the voice from anywhere, at a matters notice he looked behind him and there Kuro was. The encounter he thought would never had happen on his first day off of summer would be. Kai had in mind a cute girl about to trip and he would save her, showing her how cool he is. Since all summer Kai spent most of his time working and training. "I don't want any problems Kuro seriously." Kai said looking at Kuro with his brown eyes shining bright with the light flashing on them.

Kuro Evans
Watching Kai turn around Kuro smirked and looked at him. "Long time no see little duckling." Kuro said as he shot a shit near Kai's foot. "Just looking at you already irritates me to the point I want to crush you, actually since no teachers around what do you think a little brawl would be nice? I could destroy that face I hate looking at so much." Kuro said as his left hand was engulfed in flames, as his eyes shined bright orange.
Kai Takeshi
"Seriously couldn't you hold off on the fighting already or are you asking to lose here since not many people are here to see?" Kai said as a group of girls walked by giggling watching the two boys argue. Taking his bag off his shoulders and dropped it as he looked into Kuro's eyes and sighed. The group of girls stopped to watch as the air around the two seemed tensed. "You know this bullying and stuff has to end sooner or later." Kai's eyes started to turn red as he was getting annoyed of Kuro not listening.
Kuro Evans
"Honestly who do you think you're threatening little duckling?! I'LL TURN YOU INTO ASHES AND LET THE WIND TAKE YOU AWAY WITH IT!" Kuro said as the flames around his left Hand grew then started making miniature explosions around his hand. "WHY, JUST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE EYES." Kuro said as he dropped his bag as well. "You, you always seemed to never let go on a challenge. You always tried helping others even when they didn't need help! Knowing you exist I just couldn't sleep at night!"
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at the group of people who started surrounding them to watch as his eyes turned back to brown and he squatted down to grab his bags and he turned his back to Kuro trying to keep his cool and move on from the situation before it got out of hand.
Kuro Evans
"Running away again like you always have? Now what can you gain from running away from your fears instead of facing them! HUH LITTLE DUCKLING!?"

------Flashback-------
Kid Kai
"Why do you always have to bully people Kuro!" Kai was crying scared for his life as Kuro and his friends surrounded Kai. "You are bad person you know that!" The group of Kuro's friends started throwing rocks at Kai laughing at him calling him duckling.
Kid Kuro
Sitting on the very top of the slide he laughed as he walked down it to jump on the bark by the group. "Move fools." Kuro's told his friends as he got in the middle of the circle with Kai. "You know duckling you're quite weak for being the only grim reaper child!" Kuro said as his hands were covered in flames. "Do you know how much stronger I am little duckling? You can't keep running or hiding from me anymore!" He said as he shot a spit on Kai's shirt. "Now what can you gain from running away from your fears instead of facing them?!" He said as he cracked his knuckles. He then bolted at Kai ready to strike full force.
Random Man
Moving the group of kids away from Kai and Kuro the man stopped Kuro before he could even touch Kai. "Please don't cause anymore stress for this young man then you already did." He said as he held Kuro in a lock letting the other Kids run off scared.

Alec and Fox

With: Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Zachjoker Zachjoker Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx (To the Gods above so many people so sorry if i forgot someone.)

Fox turned to the sounds of many voices. He cooed, pulling at his leash to go to them as Alec held on. "Can i trust you to not damage the school like last time?" He quirked his eyebrow as Fox seemed to be army crawling his best to the group. Fox turned, nodding. Alec's let go of the leash, freeing the squirrelly maniac as he bounced off to the group. Alec quickly followed him.

"Excuse mwah! I am sergeant Bluff, reporting for duty!" He whacked his mask as he gave a salute.

Alec shook his head before waving to the people awkwardly. "S-Sorry, my name is Alec. This is Fox, he's not usually like this . . .That's a lie, he's usually always like this." Fox nodded, the fox mask staring back at the group. "We were kinda late for the auditorium meeting. Do any of you know if the cafeteria is open for brunch?"

Chanmi Lee
Interacting with: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka ), Corvus ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune ) Alec and Fox ( Forever J Forever J )

Chanmi was a bit overwhelmed with Eshreal's interest in her abilities, Chanmi never found herself that interesting. "Well-" Chanmi was going to answer Eshreal's questions but, Chanmi's weakness swooped in...people. She realized that a guy with black and orange eyes who wasn't that much shorter than her approached. Chanmi then turned to him and blushed out of shyness. After the guy introduced himself, Chanmi spoke with a slight stutter. "Hi Covus I-I'm Ch-Chanmi Lee." Chanmi then put on a quick smile.

As Chanmi slowly began to calm down, more people showed up. At this point Chanmi was as red as an apple. As the short boy bounced towards the three she mentally panicked. She thought she was going to embarrass herself. After the boy spoke, she had a bit of a confused look on her face. When the strawberry blonde red-headed boy approached and introduced himself and the boy, Chanmi put on a smile again and spoke. "Hi Alec and Fox I-I'm Chanmi." She then realized that Alec asked about the cafeteria. "As of my knowledge, I'm not sure. I actually entered the school not too long ago." She answered.

"Hector Torres" --- > Lorenzo de la Tour
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Selene (@slachance6), Rose, and Violet ( Crystal Cali Crystal Cali )
"I'm afraid I cannot join you, mi amigas. I have unpacking left to do, I only came here to grab a snack," I lied, convincingly at least. I had grown tired of my disguise, and it is even wearing me down. I'd stand up, and decide to walk on out of the cafe. I retreated to my room again to once more fix myself up. I'd re-apply the distinctive pink hair, bow-tie, etc. I'd freshen up myself, ridding any trace of the cafe from my person. Then, I'd be ready to go back.

With a wave of a hand, bam, teleportation spell. I was there at the cafe as fast as I had left. "What a surprise!" I'd exclaim. "I certainly didn't expect the student cafe to be such a popular destination," I'd add. Striding on over with the swagger that I always have, I'd steal the seat "Hector," was just sitting. I'd just sit there, as innocent as possible smiling towards them. A daunting task, yet a taunting effort.

Mentions: Forever J Forever J
Kai Takeshi
After hearing Kuro's last comment it snapped as he looked at Kuro over his shoulder. "You really know how to pick at people don't you? You have nothing better to do but to bother me? Honestly can't you go find your dorm and piss off some else where." Kai looked at Kuro annoyed as his eyes were shifting red. "I don't know how much more I can take the mental abuse or the physical abuse." Kai said straightening his arm as he stood tall in front of Kuro. Let's go find a teacher to approve of this fight and settle it that way, how does that sound?"
Kuro Evans
Kuro looked at Kai and smirked as he picked his bag back up at this point his hands where steaming up from the flames. "That sounds good to me actually. That way I could accidently kill you and not get in trouble for it huh?"
Kai Takeshi
"What did I even do to you, for you to hate me so much with a burning passion? I'm just living life at this point and you're my only road block to me progressing."
Kuro Evans
"What did you do? Did you already forget what you've done? Why do you talk to me like you're above me all of a sudden duckling!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Kuro was starting to get annoyed with Kai once again. "YOU'RE LOWER THEN ME SO WHY DO YOU LOOK AND TALK TO ME LIKE YOU'RE BETTER?!?! EXPLAIN TO ME! THEN MAYBE I WON'T SMASH YOUR FACE IN!" Kuro said as he grinded his teeth looking at Kai.

Corvus Rhynco

With: Almost everyone in the hallway

Continuing from the earlier conversation, things going quite well. Corvus being relatively appreciative that these new acquaintances were actually alright with giving some of their time to talk with him.
In order to return the favor the least he could do was not laugh at the shakiness I'm the girl's voice, or the faint but noticeable blushing. "Chanmi,,, not a name you would hear commonly but I suppose Corvus isn't all too popular either." Even making the moment all the more special, two more people walked in on the conversation. One with a fox mask and leash going along his waist, and the other looking all around normal on the surface. Corvus was at a lost for words, only being able to push out a simple greeting. "Uh...well nice to meet the both of you, but if you don't mind me asking what on earth is with the leash?" Not truly caring about privacy he went out and said. "If it's for any form of kink then I'd rather you ignore my question." Then abruptly his eyes darted to the side in a robotic fashion staring down a pair of people in a heated argument, muting out any secondary conversations he focuses all of his attention on the unnecessary yelling. Pointing his mechanical claw down the hall towards the two of them. "It seems there is already tension growing...I'm not sure about the rest of you but I'm going to wait things out and try to stop things the moment one of them make the mistake of crossing the line."

Alec and Fox
With: Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Zachjoker Zachjoker Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx (Sorry if i forgot someone.)

Alec nodded, smiling over to Chanmi. "And very nice to meet you as well. Thanks for telling us. We'll just have to wait until lunch comes, Fox."

Fox groaned at that, "but i'm so huuuuuuuuuungry." His attention perked to Corvus. He leaned against Alec, nodding. "You betcha ya, toots. Alec here is a kinky, kinky fella who i just love to pl-" He stopped as he got whacked at the back of the head. Fox hissed at Alec. "Rude!"

The strawberry blonde snickered, "that's what you get for telling people lies. This leash is just to keep this nutjob from flying away. He likes to get lost a lot of the times and can't seem to keep his mind focus on the task at hand."

Fox nodded, agreeing before turning to the fight. "Hey ladies! Pull up your panties and give me ten push-ups! Let's move it! Move it! Move it! One, two, three! One two three! I don't see you two down on the ground yet, twinkle-toes!" He yelled at the two fighting.

Alec's pointed to Fox as he looked to Corvus. "Also so he doesn't get himself killed because he loves to antagonize people."

Eshreal
Mentioned: Chanmi Lee ( xsaberzx xsaberzx ) Alec and Fox ( Forever J Forever J ) Corvus ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune ) Kai n kuro ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )​
"My, my, so many people all of a sudden." Eshreal looked about at the various new peoples taking small notice to the argument within earshot. They all seemed to focus on Chanmi and ignoring her for some odd reason. "My name is Eshreal, however you call me Esther for ease" her voice was slightly cheery. maybe it was cause she was too formal to be noticed? Ignoring the unusual one she looked at alec. "is there something wrong with him? i may be able to help. however my equipment is in my dorms" They were making quite the commotion in the hallway they were in. Corvus wanted to go to the dorms and the pair wanted to go to the cafeteria. Such a conundrum.

Alec and Fox
With: Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Zachjoker Zachjoker Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx (Sorry if i forgot someone.)

(Sorry Petro, didn't mean to make you feel that way. It was just the fact that you didn't respond so i just . . . posted.)

Alec nodded to Eshreal with a smile. "Very nice to meet you, Esther. I would love if you could fix hi-" Alec stopped as Fox jumped on the back of him, covering his mouth with his bandaged hands. "Shhhhhhhhhhhh, don't give her any ideas! She's going to touch me! Touch me, i say! I'm not ready to settle down with a pedophile! HALP!" He slid down Alec, who just shook his head at Fox who hugged his leg tightly.

Mentions: Forever J Forever J Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Zachjoker Zachjoker xsaberzx xsaberzx
Kuro Evans
Kuro heard Fox's remark as he looked over Kai's shoulder as his eyes where getting red from his frustration with all the intruding comments from other people. "You wanna be burned too masked weirdo?!" Kuro yelled over to Fox as his hands were no longer visible as they were engulfed in flames at this point.
Kai Takeshi
Standing back in front of Kuro so that Kuro's eyes was set on him and only him. "Your main attention is me, don't take your anger on other people. Everyone just wants a peaceful day can you not accept that? If not I won't have any choice but to defend myself and others."
Kuro Evans
"You see that, that right there irritates me Kai the most. You are the good to my evil, I wish you would just DIE!" Kuro said as he launched Kai with an jab to the gut, then following after Kai to prepare a combo of attacks.
Kai Takeshi
Thankfully Kai was able to catch his balance as his feet skid on the ground as he was blocking many of Kuro's attacks with using his book bag. Kai knew if he stayed on the defense he would bump into the group behind him.
Kuro Evans
Seeing all his attacks being block Kuro went for a cheap shot Kai always fell for. After striking Kai in his chest Kuro threw Kai over his shoulders and caused explosions on Kai mid air. The smoke from the explosions was like a giant dark cloud as Kai fell down from it with blue flame like aura around him. Kuro looked at Fox and pointed at him signifying he's next as he turned to look at Kai.
Kai Takeshi
Barely protecting himself from the explosion he was breathing heavily and covering his left eye as it started to bleed. "You're going to far now Kuro if a teacher see's this we're in huge trouble!" Kai yelled out as his right sleeve was torn off from the explosion and his arm looked burnt. Kai's book bag was behind Kuro as he looked at it with a worried expression as it had a important letter for the headmistress Comix Comix
Kuro Evans
"Oh? And what would I care as long as you're gone I can finally live in peace!"
Kai Takeshi
"You would be such a good sparring partner for me if you would stop hating me so much for no reason.." Kai said with a small pause as he stood up tall moving his left hand from his eye as he kept it closed.
Kuro Evans
"A hidden technique I don't know of Kai!? What's wrong with your eye fool!? GOING BLIND?" Kuro started laughing loudly as most of the normal spectators was worried for Kai, but Kuro's friends laughed along with him.
Kai Takeshi
"Come at me and find out yourself." Kai said standing there letting himself get laughed at.

Chanmi Lee
Interacting with: Eshreal Petroshka Petroshka Alec and Fox ( Forever J Forever J ) Corvus ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune ) Kai n kuro ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )

Chanmi was trying to hold back her laughter form Fox's remarks until she realized what Circus said. Things were heating up over there. Out of nervousness she hid behind Eshreal. "Should we stop them?" She questioned the others. She then rethought what she said. "Actually stopping thing won't be as easy as telling them to." Chanmi said nervously. Chanmi was afraid that the only solutions would involve violence and she didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Eshreal
Mentioned: Chanmi Lee ( xsaberzx xsaberzx ) Alec and Fox ( Forever J Forever J ) Corvus ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune ) Kai n kuro ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )​
(no worries, i sleep when everyones awake so im a little used to it)

"eh," Eshreal recoiled at the comment the one with a leash made about her and made a worried face. "b-but you look older than me!" She turned around to face chanmi or Corvus for support. but then a large explosion caught her attention. it was the two who were arguing down the hall way, it seemed as though they started to fight and brought it closer to the group she was chatting with. The first thing that caught her eye however was the black haired ones injuries "Ah!" Eshreal shouted in instinct, she wasn't afraid but she was worried about the him. "P-Please stop, you're bleeding..." A few stitches should help and that arm should recover in a month, but she could make it recover much faster if they would just stop fighting. "I dont suppose you can do anything about this?" She looked at Chanmi then at Corvus and then at both Alec and Fox slightly worried about the two fighting.

Mentioned: xsaberzx xsaberzx Petroshka Petroshka Forever J Forever J OG-Masamune OG-Masamune
Kuro Evans
Looking at Kai he smirked as he was listening to the group behind him speak. "Why don't you get in front of him and save him you want him to stop." Kuro said as he began to laugh again looking back at Eshreal. "You're pretty cute I'm sure he'll stop for a dandle in distress!" Kuro said as he held his right hand at the group as a fireball was getting prepared from the palm his hand. The ball grew quick as it was already creating heavy winds as he was about to release it at the group. From a matters notice the ball disappeared before it could even reach the group of people. "W-w-what!?" Kuro said shocked seeing his attack disappear he looked over his shoulder to look for Kai as Kai was no longer there. Hearing an explosion far off away from the school he knew that was his attack he just used being redirected somewhere else. He looked back at the group and there Kai was with the same blue flame aura as he breathing even heavier with his left eye bleeding even worse. This time Kai was on one knee seeming unable to stand. "What did you do at that moment duckling..." Kuro said as he backed away from the group.
Kai Takeshi
Gathering his breathe he looked up at Kuro and sighed trying to stand but fell back down on one knee. "I told you leave other people out of it!" Kai said as his left eye was still closed. At the instance of the attack being fire Kai jumped in front of them and redirected the attack with a skeletal arm that formed from his flame.
Kuro Evans
"So you're getting used to your dark magic I see?" Kuro said looking down at Kai as he grinded his teeth again. One of Kuro's friends grabbed his shoulder and pulled Kuro away so they could run away and go to the dorms to rethink their attack. "I'll be back for you duckling!" Kuro said as him and his group of grunts ran off.

Kai Takeshi
Seeing Kuro gone Kai sighed in relief and the blue flames faded as he put his hand on his burnt up book bag. "Sorry you guys ha-" Kai cut off in his sentence as he saw the letter was burnt up along side the book. "Dang... I had one duty and I failed it." Kai said trying to stand on his own he turned to face the group of people who seemed to have had some worry for him. His legs where wobbly and he was on the verge of falling. "My name is Kai Takeshi nice to meet you, sorry for what just happened I apologize on his behalf as well." He said weakly looking at the group.

Chanmi Lee
Interacting with: Eshreal ( Petroshka Petroshka ) Alec and Fox ( Forever J Forever J ) Corvus ( OG-Masamune OG-Masamune ) Kai and kuro ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )

Chanmi was shocked with what she saw, she had never seen such an intense battle on any school grounds; well she hasn't been in school for long anyways. After Kai introduced himself, Chanmi couldn't think about anything other thsn taking him to the infirmary. "Nevermind introducing yourself!" Chanmi spoke, "You need medical care!". She went up twoards to Kai in an attempt to help him up. "That guy...he's a jerk..." She said.

Alec and Fox
With: Petroshka Petroshka OG-Masamune OG-Masamune Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Fox whipped his head back and forth before standing up. He glared at Kai. "I hope you two can make up and fuuu-" He yelled as Alec hit him in the back of head. "No cussing! There might be sheltered kids around!" Fox grumbled a sorry before crossing his arms. Alec turned his attention back towards the kid with the wounds. "Yeah, you should definitely get that stitched before you get it infected. It gets extremely gross when it gets infected. Just ask this dude. He loves to get into knife fights and then doesn't tell me about it until the breaking point of when he's about to get his arm chopped off!" He glared at the innocent Fox. "I wanna see how strong my body can last. Buzz off, Sour-demon."

Corvus Rhynco
With: xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510 Petroshka Petroshka Forever J Forever J

Staring at Kai with a puzzled look.
"I would've put him in his place if I were you." His voice clearly filled with annoyance. "Honestly... how could you take that, I would've already been trying to blast his head from his shoulders!" Taking long breaths to calm himself down, and collect his head, Corvus realized that any furthermore comments were useless to the situation. "But none of it matters now, we need to get you out of here." And with that he hurried over to Kai trying to assist him with staying on his feet. "Eshreal If I remember correctly you were able to 'fix' people, how about helping him?"

Mumbling to himself. "I need to keep an eye on you, just incase this happens again you'll have someone to back you up." Being the overall optimist that Corvus is seeing the good out of a situation came relatively easy. "Even if we don't know each other I've got your back." Now with a more broader voice. "Let's get moving people!"

Eshreal
"let me help!" Eshreal quickly fumbled around in her handbag grabbing her needle and thread and already all over kai attempting to seal his wounds. Giving a weird and suspicious look at Corvus while doing so. "How do you know about that?" Not many people knew about her, and the few that do want her dead or were very wealthy. Eshreal quickly threaded the needle without looking and started to seal kai's wound while dripping a few drops of alcohol over it. "Stay still and i might not accidentally cut further" She mumbled while doing so, keeping an eye at Corvus and analyzing him. he didnt seem to be any older than Eshreal herself, aside from the obvious armor he wears the only other notable thing about him are his unnatural eyes. After the last stitch was done she swiftly grabbed her knife and cut it all before kai could really react, She then turned her full attention toward Corvus.

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ) Lorenzo ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ) Selene (@slachance6)
Rose held back a sigh as she share Vivian's comment about her magic matching her name. Geez, some people are so simple, she thought to herself. Still, she manages a polite nod as she waves her hand, causing the rose to vanish.
Violet looks a bit eager at the idea of exploring. "We should go, Rose."
Rose shrugs. "Sure, I guess. We have to explore sometime." She finishes her scone as Lorenzo walks in. She frowns as he sits down, though doesn't look directly at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back