• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Comix

Chaos Queen
animuru-akatoki-1600x1200-wallpaper-011.jpg
This world is so afraid of things that are different or unique. They persecute those that stand out and kill the things they fear. The supernatural lives among the general population, but in secret for fear of their lives.
Residing on Mt. Fukurou is a high school for those born differently. It masquerades as a school for the gifted, those I suppose that word has a double meaning.

This is a unique roleplay, one that I hope with be different and better than any other fantasy high school you've been in before. It is an open world for you to explore with as many characters as you'd like. Get sick of one character? Have them graduate or move away and make another. You can interact with others whenever you want and not have to wait for a posting schedule. You can do one on ones within this roleplay or have a big group. You can have two different days going on between two different groups at the same time. Whenever you're on, you can post. There is no plot, really, but keep an eye on the Bulletin Board for I will post a new school wide event every once in a while!
Interested? Go and check out all the pages and wait for my intro for us to start!

Code by: Honeybees Honeybees

Last edited:
With: Everyone​
Calculating grey eyes slid over the students sitting in the Auditorium. They were excited and restless to get this orientation started and over with. They hadn't had time to make new friends or explore as they had been ushered to their seats as soon as they had arrived, their luggage taken from them to go to their rooms and replaced with their dorm key, a school map, and their class scheduled.
This was a new school year and only her second year as Headmistress. Mae's eyes shifted from the students to the teachers in the back row. Most of them, she knew, we're still unsure of her. They didn't like how young she was or how different she was from the previous Headmaster. She shrugged to herself, an almost imperceptible gesture in her dark burgundy kimono. She had decided during her first year not to care what they thought of her so long as they did their job.
Her eyes moved on to look upward toward the rafters. Sitting from one of them was a small shape, draped in a cloak resembling the form of an owl. Mae couldn't see her face from the stage, but she just knew Fukurou was grinning underneath her hood. All these new students were prime victims for her pranks.
Mae sighed and returned her gaze too the students, deciding that they had waited long enough.
"I am," She began, her soft voice resounding through the Auditorium and silencing all chatter, "Headmistress Mae Nakshatra and I welcome you all to another year here at Fukurou Academy for the Gifted." Mae paused, her Stern gaze sweeping across her audience once more.
"I encourage you all to partake in sports, make new fitness, join clubs, get jobs, and most importantly be safe. I'd like to remind you all of the most significant rules of the Academy. Fighting is allowed only within The Cage. Use of magic against another student is allowed only within The Cage. Non-humanoid students are only allowed off school grounds in disguise. And the most crucial rule is that no one must ever, ever discover the true nature of this Academy, " She continued in a quiet, serious tone.
"The human world is not kind to those that are different so we masquerade as a gifted academy. This is a safe place for you all and I hope it becomes like a home with your fellow students like family."
The Headmistress returned her eyes too the rafters, but the Owl Imp was gone. She let out a small groan under her breath, but kept her expression neutral.
"Take the weekend to explore, move into your rooms, and make friends. You were already given your dorm number and key, a map of the school, and your class schedule. Do not lose these. Class begin Monday morning at 9:15 am. Do not be late. You are dismissed," Mae concluded, walking office the stage in a subtle fast walk and leaving the students to their own devices. She had an Imp to find before she made any trouble.
AkiraYasha AkiraYasha rampnts rampnts GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart PastelBeauty PastelBeauty sevenstars sevenstars BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Acethekidd Acethekidd PowerElite PowerElite Petroshka Petroshka Gizaira Gizaira Shagranoz Shagranoz LostHaven LostHaven Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Faust Windfallow (History Teacher)
With: The Headmistress​
Faust stood somewhere behind the Headmistress as she was giving the students her speech. He wasn't listening to her speech though. Rather, he was holding his phone, playing a game of Hearthstone while she was speaking. He gave no heed to what she had to say, nor did he bother to survey the students. He couldn't care less who and what his students were, if he had to be honest. As long as they didn't come crying at him with all F's, he would be clear for another year. His opponent's HP reached 0, and he won the game. He then closed his phone and stuck it back into one of his many pockets. By that time, the Headmistress had finished her speech and he followed after her. She seemed to be walking at a fast pace, as if she was trying to find something before it did anything dumb. If he had to guess, it was probably the imp thing.

So, I assume I still won't be able to bring my pet to school? He asked the Headmistress as he caught up with her. I would assume you're looking for that Imp? It's the first day of the year, can't you let an imp play around for just one day? Faust would not like to be the Imp, he had to admit. Not allowed to muck around? Didn't sound too fun. Having to do to whatever an exorcist told him to do? Even less fun...
Comix Comix

The quaint little town of Minton rests at the base of Mt. Fukurou and though rather small, it is not without its attractions. It neighbors the beach and is a little-known summer getaway. In the center of town lies a multiple story mall with a multitude of stores, with nearly anything you can imagine. There is a couple of other shops around the outside of town, including an arcade, a flower shop, a karaoke lounge, and a small popular restraint called "Sunshine's”. Besides these shops there seems to be a couple of bars for the adults. Donovan was in the car with his fathers, Palaino and Remenop, both Talondroka Sha-men who were the first to take him as a baby from hi biological, peasant, family. Donovan’s silver eyes scanned over his fathers who held hands while Palaino drove the car. His parents being life-bonded could mind-speak to each other and were laughing at some unspoken thing between them.

Donovan meanwhile could not mind-speak with his parents and always felt disconnected and lost. Granted, his parents always gave him love and attention and helped him discover his natural-born talent at being a healer, but they couldn’t share the experiences or unknown feelings that were shared between life-bonded. They often said, “When you find your life-bonded, son, you will know what we feel.” Donovan doubted that he would ever find his life-bonded. Love wasn’t his thing. Do not misunderstand, familial love is quite different from partner love and while he loved his parents deeply, he didn’t feel anything sexually or even cordially for men or women. Often Donovan thought himself to not have any sexual desire and thought himself to be asexual, but there had been times where he looked at both men and women with something of a base desire interest, but either Donovan’s training or new Journeyman position kept him from feeling anything more than. He simply didn’t have the time and energy it took to be in a relationship. Nor the funds to gift said partner with some trivial thing.

“—cited?” Donovan had been within his own thoughts that he didn’t quite catch what his fathers had said to him.

“Excuse me?”

“Are you excited?” Palaino asked, the paler and slenderer of his fathers.

“Oh … Sure? I mean this gives me the time to practice different medicine methods and learn from a mortal woman…Mary I believe her name is. If I can avoid healing…using Kimchinorot…then I would prefer it to learn her method of healing others through herbal methods or modern mortal means.” Donovan placed a slender finger to his bottom lip chewing lightly on the tip of his nail before shrugging. “In any case I am still performing my Journeyman duties and obligations by travelling and healing future generations of people.”

Both of his fathers looked at each other and then smiled knowingly. The Talondroka males knew that once they had taken in Donovan he was different than the rest of their species. However, the boy just seemed so much more focused and calculated. He didn’t let himself connect with people often getting confused with advances from both men and women of their tribe. Their son was not coldhearted or even withdrawn, he was simply trying to keep people at a safe distance so they wouldn’t be harmed or frightened by his illness and for that Palaino and Remenop had to commend their boy for even going beyond their idea of self-sacrifice and concern for the well-being of others.

Upon arrival Fukurou Academy for the Gifted lies in expansive grounds at the top of Mt. Fukurou. It is surrounded by a densely-packed forest and a thick fence with only a single gated entrance. Out of this entrance comes a single, long winding road that leads down the mountain and to the town on one side and the ocean that the school overlooks on the other. The locals of this twin, called Minton, avoid the mountain in belief that it is supernatural. Many owls, for which the mountain is named, prowl the forest, even during the day, and rumors abound about strange creatures and sounds. The school does nothing to negate these rumors with its strict no visitor policy and tall, almost mansion - like buildings.

“Seems more like- “

“A mansion.” Both his fathers finished the sentence before parking the rental car. They turned around in their seats and looked back at their son, who in turn was looking up at the academy seeming to have gotten paler in his complexion. “Donovan…it’s okay to be nervous. You’re young yet and this is a big step moving out and studying on your own. If…if ever you need us. We can aid you by sending letters or even visiting.”

Donovan looked back at his fathers and smiled a little leaning in to give them both an embrace.

“I am quite all right. It is just bigger than what I imagined it to be.” Donovan then exited out of the car and went around the back to the trunk to grab his suitcases. He would head to the auditorium for announcements, school schedule and dorm room and number. He was determined, even if he was slightly nervous and unsure of his footsteps. One last farewell would see his parents driving off the school grounds. Donovan turned his head to look over his shoulder to look back and up towards the school.

So, it begins…

Donovan was grateful that he had packed all his essentials. Now it was simply to survive living with others who were equally gifted and learn all he could here at the Fukurou Academy.

The Headmistress’s speech went well, everything was in order and everything already in his dorm room. Donovan had sat patiently, sitting properly in the auditorium seat while also making note of the extravagant detail of the auditorium. He was never in a school setting, didn’t even knew what an average auditorium was supposed to look like but he didn’t expect average from this academy. Donovan rose quietly after his speech and looked at the watch on his right wrist. “Perfect timing. Now to find my dorm as quickly as possible. Unpack and begin studying.”

Donovan turned on his heel and walked with the purpose of finding his room his feet making a quiet wsh wsh sound on the carpet of the auditorium. The students' Dorm reaches five stories tall. The first floor is dedicated to a student's lounge (with a TV, game system, chairs, desks, and computers), a mini-library, and a laundry room on each side. The second and fourth floors hold the girls' rooms while the third and fifth have the boys'. Each apartment has a total of four bedrooms and bathrooms with a common living room, dining room, and kitchen. Floors two through five each have one apartment for RAs (with four RAs per floor). Donovan didn’t want to idly chat with people right now, he had some of his medicine to take before noon and it was imperative that he find the building in a timely manner. Talking to anyone would just….

Don’t lie to yourself Donovan…you don’t want to talk to anyone because you’re afraid someone will find out what you can do and what you could be for them. Making any sort of real connection terrifies you. Donovan frowned, a wrinkle forming just between his onyx brows and his silver eyes a bit dazed as he mutters under his breath about being an idiot and to distracted already.

Comix Comix Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart GamerCarrot GamerCarrot rampnts rampnts AkiraYasha AkiraYasha sevenstars sevenstars BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Acethekidd Acethekidd PowerElite PowerElite Petroshka Petroshka Gizaira Gizaira Shagranoz Shagranoz Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Donovan
Rose and Violet sat somewhere in the middle of the crowd as the headmistress gave her speech, both girls unnerved by the amount of people closely surrounding them. Rose sat straight with her arms crossed and that serious look on her face that was present whenever she was focused on something, in this case, the speech. Violet sat hunched, clinging to her sister's left arm, and twirling some of her hair in her fingers, occasionally making the strands she was holding change from black into vibrant colors using her illusion magic.
Once the crowd started to move, both girls leaped to their feet, Violet clinging even more tightly to Rose as they weaved through the crowd, determined to get to a less crowded place as soon as possible. Rose led Violet to the dorm, heading for the mini library where she was sure it would be fairly quiet. As they walked through the area, they passed a boy with onyx hair and silver eyes as he was muttering to himself. The muttering made Violet nervous, and she let out a feeble squeak, and sidestepped a short distance, causing Rose to stumble, and nearly fall.
"Sorry!" Violet squealed as she quickly came to a halt, and reached out her free arm to keep Rose on her feet.
"It's fine, it's fine," Rose said in a soothing voice as she regained her balance. She turns and gives the muttering boy a cautious look, not turning her back on him before she determines weather or not he's an immediate threat.
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Standing out the front of the school with her mother, Lyra looked at her mother with concern. She was worried about a lot of things that could go wrong but at the same time she was also excited for being in a school where she could be her normal self – normal being a stretch. Her mother patted her on the head “Sorry your father couldn’t make it…” before her mother could say another word she looked up at her mother “Yeah I know vampires and sunlight never did mix” she said laughing slightly after. Her mother laughed “Have fun Lyra and be careful” Her mother said hugging her daughter goodbye. She waved her mother good bye before entering the school.

She sat in silence listening to the headmistress’s speech although it was hard for Lyra to completely focus on her voice alone, she could hear everyone’s heartbeats - well those with functioning heartbeats anyway. It was difficult to ignore but she managed to focus enough to hear what the head mistress was saying. With so many heartbeats in one room, it was starting to give Lyra a headache she rubbed her forehead slightly. When the headmistress finally finished her speech, all the students stood up and left. Lyra left soon after her headache slightly dissipating but it still annoying her.

Her first thought was to get herself to her dorm room, meet her roommates, get unpacked then have at least something to eat. She hadn’t eaten for a while and being in a room with a lot of people in one area did not help in the slightest it kind of made her hungrier and she didn’t necessarily want to start meeting big groups of people if she was extremely hungry. As she was approaching the dorm rooms she saw three people standing in front of it, as she walked towards the three of them she noticed two of them looked cautious and the other looked…. angry? She approached the guy, placing her hand on his shoulder “Excuse me but…. Are you alright?” She asked, curious about what had made him frown.
Crystal Cali Crystal Cali PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Rose, Violet, Lyra and Donovan

Vivian sat rather restlessly as the Headmistress was giving her speech, her leg shaking up and down and her eyes wandering around the room- she caught a glimpse of some interesting students among them, particularly noticing what appeared to be a boy with cat ears. His ears looked adorable. She sat there for the duration of the speech, Vivian rose to her feet when the speech had finished and shuffled out slowly with the rest of the crowd. Okayyy I just need to go to my dorm and get the money in my luggage and then I'm going to buy something to eat...where was the café again she thought to herself pulling out her map to try and get a hang of the layout, she remembered how unbelievably large the building was from the outside- the inside was just as impressive in size. She finally made her way to the student dorms, even this building was large- was everything going to be so huge? She hoped the food was. Vivian's mind began to wander again as she walked down the halls looking for the stairs that could take her to her room on the fourth floor- she wasn't overjoyed about having to walk up so many flights of stairs just to get to her room and grimaced slightly to herself at the thought of having to climb up all these stairs one day when she was exhausted from class.

As she continued on her way she noticed three students standing near each other, a tall older looking boy and three girls. Vivian decided it was kind of lonely and went over to them to introduce herself, "Hey there" she said approaching them with a smile, this quickly turned into a look of befuddlement as she noticed the cautious look one of the girls was giving the boy, and the zoned out look on his face. Wow, Why is everyone so serious? she thought wondering whether it was best for her to carry on talking. She continued anyway- kind of just wanting to make a few friends: "I'm Vivian" she said "are any of you four going up to floor four or five? I could use some company climbing up these stairs...or one of you could carry me up!" Giving a slight laughed as she jested trying to lighten the mood. The four of them looked unhappy almost, the boy looking a bit dazed, one of the girls focused on him, another standing rather idly at her side and the last with a hand on the boy's shoulder- hopefully they'd lighten up a little and Vivian would at least acquaint with them.

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Crystal Cali Crystal Cali

Last edited:
Donovan Hyles
With: Vivian, Rose, Violet and Lyra
Donovan was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice what was going on around him until he felt through his Empath that someone was very nervous another cautious and yet another concerned. He was about to speak when a girl with black hair had touched his shoulder. He flinched and stepped away from her touch feeling her hunger, her headache, he had the uncontrollable urge to take her headache away. It was just in his nature to heal people of any slight ailment but he had to control himself. He hadn't had his seizure medication today and to take away the young woman's headache away would be a danger to his own health and well-being so instead he smiled. "Ah Sorry about that. I didn't mean to frighten any of you, I have a tendency to get lost in my thoughts." He gestured to Vivian with a bow of his head. "A pleasure to meet you Vivian, and you other three young ladies. My name is Donovan and it's nice to meet you all. I'm actually heading to floor three. 301 A To be exact. However, if you would like some company I wouldn't mind the walk." He chuckled a bit making sure that the one woman who touched his shoulder, didn't come close to touching him again. People with strong emotions were surrounding him and their touch only intensified his empathic abilities. "Shall we go?" He asked a civil, yet pleasant smile tugging at his lips as he gestured for Vivian to lead the way.

Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Crystal Cali Crystal Cali

Cora Ravencroft
With:No one

Cora looked around the library and smiled to herself, she had yet to see so many books in one place. Her small library at home couldnt compare to the size and wonder of the one she was currently in. Floating around the diffrent shelves she picked out a few books she would like to read before continueing her exploration around the school. Seeing the outside world for real instead of looking out of dusty or fogged up windows was exciting but had the prospect of fear to her and traveling here had been hard as she had got lost more times then she would care to admit.

Once fibding a good place to begin reading she looked around for other students before picking up one of the chosen books and begining the first chapter. Cora doubted that it would take her long to finnish the small pile of books on the table, and even if it did sge cpuld takethem out and read them in her spare time.​

Lyra Clark
With: Donovan, Rose, Violet and Vivian

Lyra retracted her hand back when Donovan moved away “Sorry!” she apologized thinking that she scared him when she touched his shoulder or that he maybe hated being touched, she felt kind of bad that she hadn’t taken that into consideration before touching his shoulder. She hadn’t noticed Vivian approach until Donovan had said her name “Pleasure to meet you both, I’m Lyra” she waved at both Donovan and Vivian “I’m heading to the second floor, room 201A” She said, she needed to leave and immediately. Touching Donovan’s shoulder made her bloodlust worse, with her heightened senses a simple touch depending on the length of time meant she could sense blood flowing through their veins and it was generally a bad idea to touch anyone when you haven’t eaten since yesterday – a fact which she ignored. She smiled “Sorry, but I’ve have to get going – maybe I’ll see you all around” she could feel her eyes changing from her normal dark blue to a bright red then flickering back again, she waved again and headed into her dorm room.

She quickly walked into her dorm room breathing heavily, not that she was unfit or anything it was just a problem if she lost control, shutting the door behind her. Thankfully none of her roommates were there. She quickly walked into the kitchen of her dorm room, checking the fridge to see if they even supplied for her ‘eating habits’ Oh hey, they have some in here she thought looking at some of the blood packs in the door of the fridge. She grabbed one out and looked through the pantry cupboards for any straw, finding one she grabbed it and inserted it into the bag of blood she was carrying. She started drinking, her headache disappearing as well as her hunger. She felt pretty bad knowing that she kind of left without an explanation on why she had to literally run to her dorm, but she really didn’t want to hurt anyone of them, she didn’t need that blood on her hands.
PastelBeauty PastelBeauty Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Crystal Cali Crystal Cali

Last edited:
Arion Elpihas
With: Cora
Arion stared and watched the Headmistress give her speech with boredom. He didn't come here to listen to someone go on about being proactive, making friends, and staying safe. In fact the second he stepped foot on school grounds and noticed how crowded it was, second thoughts about being here started flooding his mind. But he wasn't one to go back on his choices, at the very least he'll deal with it for a while before making a rash decision like leaving. Suddenly everyone started shifting and moving around. It seemed the assembly ended while he was in his own thoughts. He lifted up the materials given to him earlier- His room key, room number, and a map of the school. Well I do wanna see what resources I'll have here, plus I did put a request in to be the librarian. He thought to himself and started to make his way out of the auditorium with the other students while keeping an eye on his map.

This should be it. He told himself as he looked up to see a sign saying this was the entrance to the library. Arion walked through the open door and glanced around. His face didn't show it, but he was a bit surprised. All he ever had to work with was old books in his old house or stuff he found overtime. There was the internet, but more than half the time the information he was looking for there was fake or only half true. But this library was huge! He didn't want to jinx anything, but he felt that he could get away with thinking he stumbled on the perfect place to gather information.

The first thing he did was go and find any books related to Life, Death, Reanimation, even some Biology and Chemistry. Since he grabbed anything without thinking he ended up carrying about 15 or so heavy textbooks that towered over his head. It seems his excitement got the better of him, which rarely happens and he began trying to carry all of those books across the library to an empty table. Like he'd be able to though. Not even half way there his arms were having trouble balancing them all and it didn't help that his legs were about to give out. With one misstep, he nicked the side of a table with his foot and tripped. He let out a loud yelp while falling to the ground with all the books raining down on him. Groaning, he looked up to see he crashed into a table occupied by some girl with white hair and eyes. "Uhhhh...." he mumbled, not exactly knowing what to say.

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Rose, Violet and Donovan
Vivian smiled at Donovan, "Sure I'd love some company thanks!" She was puzzled by Lyra's sudden disappearance, tilting her head in confusion before yelling "Bye Lyra! See you around I hope!" She waved by to the two other girls who were with Donovan and followed his gesture and walked forwards first, with Donovan behind her. "So," she said glancing around the place, still amazed by the spotlessness of the hallways "Mind telling me a little about yourself? Like what abilities do you have?" Vivian hoped this was not too personal to ask, Donovan seemed very friendly but also seemed like one to be somewhat secretive "I mean it's the school of the gifted right? I bet you have some super destructive and cool shadow magic or something like that, you look like someone with those types of powers, what with the black suit and hair and all." She giggled before thinking about what happened earlier.

"Also..." her tone changed from friendly and talkative to concerned "did you notice Lyra's eyes earlier, I could've sworn they changed colour for a split second...and then she bolted off so quickly, I hope she's alright- we should go check on her later."

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Crystal Cali Crystal Cali

Lorenzo de la Tour
With: Rose, Violet, Donovan, and Vivian

(You guys don't mind if I just pop in, eh?)
"Non-humanoids students are only allowed off school grounds in disguise, eh?" I'd think to myself. Recalling the lazyily, yet hastily and short-lived speech the Headmistress gave. I took all this information into account. Such as no fighting unless inside the Cage--- I misheard that, the use of magic only, seems to be usable within the cage. However, I could not understand the meaning of the rule, "no one must ever, ever discover the true nature of this Academy," as it was vague. Gah, just thinking about it makes my head hurt! No matter, I guess its time to meet my new classmates.

Naturally, like the lazy person I am, I drag my luggage to one of the carts, and then haul the cart along with me. The thing is, I had 6 Luggages. Why? France contains the Fashion Capital, so I have a lot to bring. At least I'll look decent? However, once I approach the never-ending stair case, I groan, as I actually have to use my own abilities to haul them up. Naturally, my amazing super-speed did the job, but it left me tired after the end. So I stopped on one of the floors to take a break. Yet, I would then spot some people talking. Despite my true nature, I should be acting like a sociable person. So I decided to "introduce myself." Now, being a lazy person and someone who can walk fast is an obvious paradox. Thanks to this, I get to be excused as more clumsy. In fact, I am clumsy. So, regretably, instead of trying to introduce myself, I moved too fast. Yes, at sonic speed, I accidentally knock into someone! That someone, I did not know yet, but she had minimalistic clothing, and a red flower in her hair. Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Perhaps, that is how I would describe it. Naturally, I myself am knocked down. This allowed me to do what I actually do when I meet someone, and crack up a joke. As my bum was on the floor, I was rubbing my head I'd turn to the girl I knocked into. With a very clear accent, thanks to my French origins, I'd apologize saying, "Pardon! Please excuse my recklessness. I'm afraid my eyes cannot move as fast as my feet, eh?" A horrible joke, but hey; it made sense in the momment. Naturally, playing the fool, I would prepare myself to get some chiding and some beat-downs. However, those who think others are fools, are fools themselves. "Have my manners too, left the building like a Cat to a Mouse? I suppose I must ask for your forgiveness a second time. My name is Lorenzo, how nice it is to, well... meet you all." As I introduced myself to those involved.

Crystal Cali Crystal Cali PastelBeauty PastelBeauty Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14

Selene Moonsilver
With: Lorenzo, Vivian, Rose, Violet and Donovan
Selene sat through the headmistress's speech and began to grow slightly impatient. She couldn't stand being talked down upon, especially about things that seemed so obvious that the whole meeting seemed like an insult to her intelligence, even though the teachers didn't seem too bad so far otherwise. She thought she saw an evil necromancer-type staring at a phone and probably playing a game, which was so amusing that Selene was kind of looking forward to her classes. It seemed like many of the other students were also getting bored; in fact, she once took a look around and noticed that several boys and a couple of girls had their eyes fixed on her rather than the headmistress. Which she wasn't surprised by, of course. She gave them a quick smile but then returned her attention to the teachers, not wanting to get in trouble this early.

Luckily for her and everyone else, the speech was fairly short, allowing Selene to bring her luggage upstairs and meet the other students, which was what she was really looking forward too. As she began to walk down the hall, she slightly adjusted her hair and clothes to make sure she wouldn't look anything less than flawless. This place isn't too bad, she thought to herself as she looked around the ornate halls of the Academy. Not quite as fancy as my family's mansion, but much better than any other human school she'd heard about. At this point, she'd spotted a small group of students gathered around the staircase and made her way toward them.

"
Oh, I'll give you some company", she said with a flirtatious smile as she revealed herself to the group in all of her mesmerizing beauty. The sudden freezing of everyone around her, probably both male and female, might have made her laugh if it didn't happen everywhere she went. "My name is Selene. I hope you don't mind if I come with you." She attempted to appear innocent and naive, even though she wasn't quite that.

Once everyone had recovered from pure shock, Selene realized that she could take advantage of the situation as she looked at her two extra bags she was carrying. "
In fact, would any of you care to carry my luggage? I'm sure most of you are much stronger than me," she sighed, knowing that no one in their right mind could resist her charms.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Crystal Cali Crystal Cali PastelBeauty PastelBeauty Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14

(I'll post with Jane later today^_^)

Last edited:
Cora Ravencroft
With:Arion

Cora heard a thump and quickly closed her book on reflex, she looked around and spotted a boy on the floor with books around him. She got up and offered her hand to the boy "Are you okay?" She asked quietly and politely as she wasn't sure how he would react to a ghost trying to help him up from the floor. She noticed he had white hair like herself and looked almost like a corpse or possibly sleep derived to all hell which made her slightly worried as she found herself thinking back to the young boy at Ravencroft Manor.

Cora shook the thought out of her head and realized if the boy tried to take her hand he would just pass through it,Cora quickly changed to a human form so she could be of more use to the boy,
PowerElite PowerElite

Arion didn't realize it at first, but when the girl went from see through to solid his mind started racing on what he just witnessed. He's studied the theories of life and death, which always included information on paranormal activity in one way or another. That being said, he's never actually seen a ghost before. Especially not someone who fit the description of one perfectly suddenly turning into more of a Human right before his eyes.

Arion quickly reached his hand up to grab the girls wrist and lifted himself off the ground. He completely ignored her question about his well being and just kept hold of her wrist to examined it along with the rest of her arm. "How'd that happen? Is this really a ghost or something else?" He ended up mumbling his thoughts and looked up at the girls face "Hm.. Looks normal enough, but I know what I saw..." he squinted his eyes a little suspiciously. The 'scientist' in him really started to flood out and he wanted figure out everything there was to know about this.

Cora noticed the boy staring at her arm and wrist, feeling a bit uncomfortable she tried to pull her wrist away from the boy. She thought that this was a school for those like her but maybe its full of humans if someone was reacting weirdly to her "Ill ask again, are you okay?" she looked at the boy dead in the eyes " i mean your acting a bit weird towards me" she said slightly worried and scared of what the boy may say or do in the next few moments. Cora had never had someone react so weirdly at her existence between life and death itself, she called her she a 'Limbo ghost' much like her father was before his disappearance, which she assumed was him finishing his business and moving on without her. She didn't mind this much as she knew they would see each other again one day.

Turning her mind back to the matter at hand, she tried again to pull her wrist for the others grip and move away from him. She couldn't go back to her normal ghostly form as there was a cool down period and she needed to be relaxed, right now she was more on edge and scared.

PowerElite PowerElite

Arion let go of her arm when she asked him again, this time getting his attention. His curiosity seemed to have gotten the better of him there. Right, it's a person..... He told himself to get his thoughts back together. "Yeah, I'm fine." he told her and noticed that she seemed to be a little nervous. Thinking about how he acted, it was understandable. Well her reactions to things are normal enough. Part of him couldn't help but to keep track of all the subtle information he was getting. But he had to make sure to keep talking, else the experience might be cut short.

"Uhhh... Sorry, seeing a ghost has always been on my list. I guess I got carried away." he told her but at the same time he didn't sound apologetic at all, it felt more obligatory than sincere. "You are a ghost.. Right?" he couldn't help but to try and get a confirmation from her, this was like finding gold.

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Lorenzo, Vivian, Donnovan, Selene
Rose visibly relaxes when Donovan snaps out of his trance. She simply nods in his response to his apology for his strange behavior, and though her eyes follow Lyra as she leaves, she seems completely unconcerned for the girl. Violet hides close behind her sister, with her hands grabbing at the back of Rose's old brown t-shirt.
Rose takes a step back, nearly stepping on Violet's foot and tripping herself, as Lorenzo just falls right in front of her. She had been so focused on Donovan that she didn't even notice the other boy until he was on the ground cracking jokes. Rose frowns, and glares at Lorenzo.
"Don't walk so fast, then," she snaps at him, then starts to turn to face Violet, who was peeking her head out from behind Rose's shoulder.
"U-um," she stammers in a very airy voice. "I'm Violet. And this is my sister, Rose," she speaks in a voice so quiet, it would almost have to be a miracle for someone to hear her, and she doesn't look directly at Lorenzo when she spoke, instead she kept her gaze fixed on the floor.
Rose's attention shifts to Selene as she sees the girl coming in. Being half fey-sorceress herself, the charm Selene was putting out didn't have much of an effect on her. That's not to say that she didn't feel it, but she was aware that the strange urge she had to pick up Selene's luggage and follow her was caused by unnatural forces. This only made the feeling more irritating to Rose. She lets out a sharp "tsk" and mutters "Thought the staff took everyone's luggage to their rooms. What's she playing at?" under her breath, which would be difficult for anyone but Violet to hear.
Violet simply responds to Rose's question with a shrug, and glances at Lorenzo, then quickly away again, wanting to try to be friendly, but also wanting to avoid making eye contact.
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee PastelBeauty PastelBeauty Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 sevenstars sevenstars

Jack Axander Evan
"Jae"
With: No one

"So?" That was the simple word that Jae could as he found himself in the forest of the school after walking around the school and now he found himself lost. He should had known better than to be his prideful self and ask for a guide but no one, his ego wouldn't let him do that and he decided to walk around until he got himself lost, heck not even the map he had could help him. What? He just didn't know how to read them well, it was a waste of time for him to do that. "When will you learn Jae, you can't just go anywhere you want without the help of somebody." Sure he had been at the auditorium earlier, shearing the headmistress but once the speech was over, he had decided to head to his dorm using the school map that was given to him but of course he had found himself lost immediately. "Stupid Stupid Stupid." Those were the simple words coming out his mouth as he banged his head on the closest tree three times straight.

Donovan Hyles
With: Vivian, Selene
Donovan had wished Lyra, once he had learned of her name, well and to be safe. A vampire? He only saw a vampire one other time and that man had red eyes constantly. Human blood was a necessity to vampires, it helped the nanos in their blood heal any wound the get, their inhuman speed and strength. The nanos were also years of evolution for the vampire, the use of science and biology fascinated him but he agreed with Vivian that they would indeed check in on Lyra later.

“We don’t want to upset her private time. Maybe later after a late brunch.” Donovan suggested turning to look at Vivian.

“So” Vivian began and Donovan’s silver eyes looked down at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Mind telling me a little about yourself? Like what abilities do you have?” The young woman sounded hopefully, curious, it was a simple question but Donovan’s heart thudded out of his chest. He couldn’t tell her about his Kimchinorot. Black Healing was scary enough as it was, the physical manifestations. The scars all over his body from him countlessly healing people with pain or an illness.

Tell her something safe. Open a little without revealing what you think might hurt you. She seems like a nice person.

“Well…I’m not human. Not exactly. I am a part of a species called Talondroka and we are healers. We take away pain and illnesses and give our patients a better quality of life free from suffering. As Talondroka we live extended lives. We aren’t immortal, but we do live a long time. My fathers are skilled Sha-men and I am what is known to my people as a Journeyman, which is a healer that travels outside of the dimension we live in to heal people of the outside world, to further our skills in medicine and empathy. My people tell me that I am more skilled in healing than they have ever truly witnessed…I do not believe that though. I just try to help people in the only way I know how, which is what I was born and raised to do. It’s not a choice…I don’t choose who to save…it’s more like a deep-rooted need, encoded in my DNA that I must save anyone from pain. It…tends to get me in trouble sometimes.”

Donovan smiled and nodded thinking that was enough to share that was safe when speaking about his abilities. “I also have two tribal tattoos of my people. One is on my forehead it is a cross that has infinity symbols embroidered around the cross. This signifies that I am Talondroka born. The one on my hand is the Journeyman tattoo.” He then looks at the new woman who arrived in front of them and she needed help with carrying her bags. Now, Donovan wasn’t fooled by her extraterrestrial beauty, nor was he affected by her charms. Do not misunderstand the woman was beautiful, but he simply didn’t feel anything like attraction towards the fey, her beauty was inhuman, and seemed to get everyone else into a tizzy. He smiled a polite smile, however, and graced the woman with a slight bow.

“If you require assistance Miss Selene, then by all means. I can help.” Donovan was no push-over but he genuinely liked helping people even if it was not medicinal related. He bent over and lifted her bags and then stared at Vivian and Selene.

“So, shall we continue with seeing you both safely to your dorms?”

He raised a brow and gestured with his head to lead the way once more, however he was getting increasingly anxious as time dwindled. He needed to be conscious of time and just how much was needed to get to his room to take his medicine. So, cordially he began assisting both women to their dorms, being quick and efficient but not to appear rude.

sevenstars sevenstars Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14

Last edited:
Vivian Kraoroz
With: Lorenzo, Selene and Donovan
Even after Donovan's words on the topic Vivian was still a little worried about Lyra, but she also understood that she needed some privacy so she decided to leave her alone for a while.

Before Vivian and Donovan were able to go anywhere someone crashed straight into her, Vivian fell straight to the ground upon Lorenzo's impact, however her 6th sense kicked in and she managed to stick her arms out in front of her in time and break her fall. She picked herself up from the floor and looked at the guy who had crashed into her with some irritation in her eyes but it faded away (mostly) once she heard him apologise "It's alright" she said to Lorenzo "just look where you're going next time." His speech pattern was confusing and a little hard to follow but she gathered that his name was Lorenzo "Hello Lorenzo, My name is Vivian." She said with a smile, he seemed a tad bit odd but maybe he was foreign, Vivian didn't really know what to make of him.

Vivian turned her head idly and saw Selene hearing a different voice, her eyes widened as she felt overwhelmed by her beauty instantly- even blushing a little bit. "H-hi..." she stuttered out finally after a while of just staring. She turned her head, looking away from Selene (partially) when Donovan started to speak again. "Ooh so you are a healer, who is compelled to heal and not only that but you are basically the one of the best of your species. Huh...that is not only the exact opposite to what I said your powers would be but it is also a lot cooler." Vivian said impressed with his abilities "and yeah I noticed the one on your hand, hey so what if you didn't like a person and they were hurt? would you still be compelled to heal them?"

Upon hearing Selene's call for help to carry her bags Vivian perked up and suddenly felt like she wanted to help excessively, but Donovan beat her to it- she felt a tinge of envy but didn't say anything about it. She followed Donovan who was already beginning to proceed towards the upper floors "Uhm, Selene..." Vivian said again finding it hard to get the words out, and finding it even harder to tear her gaze away "W-what room are y-you staying in?" She asked maybe a little too eagerly, with a look of awe and interest in her eye.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee sevenstars sevenstars PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

As Eshreal finally got off the small airplane she rushed outside to stretch her stiff limbs and looked about the airport. "its so warm here!" She twisted around back to the airplane where a large, heavily cloth man walked out. Was this man her father? bodyguard? No it was her friend, and family, one of the various monsters that her father created. He was here to keep Eshreal safe and drive her to school before returning home. "Maybe we can check out whats nearby first?" Eshreal asked him, the man shook his head and made a gesture of pointing at his wrist like he had a watch. "Yeah, i suppose we are cutting it close... oh well." With a sigh Eshreal followed the man who was already walking off to their rental car. While driving to the school they passed by the quiet town of Minton, with Eshreal wishing they had time to look about. upon reaching the schools gates she got out and gave her wishes to her 'chauffeur' and walked into the crowded auditorium.

After the HeadMistress finished her speech Eshreal cant help but notice how young she was, but as soon as everyone started walking out she followed. Perhaps she could stop by the library before going to her dorm? She walked through the hallways noticing a few students talking to each other and go on with their activities wondering how their biology worked and if she can replicate their genes or not. When she reached the library she saw what looked like a wizard talking to a ghost. "interesting" Walking toward them as they were near the biological studies books she couldnt help but notice the books the wizard took and walked over to the two. "interested in life studies too?" She asked with a big smile toward the two.

PowerElite PowerElite Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Jane
With: Jae
Four days had past since Jane had encountered any kind of danger, but she was still making her way to Fukurou Academy with extreme caution. If she stepped foot in a civilized town, there was always a chance that Daxos could find her; they seemed to have connections damn near everywhere. Luckily, the letter she received came with a map, and Jane had been spending her morning trying to sneak through the grounds and eventually end up at the main building. Sure, she would be late, but that was better than risking getting caught. She would venture into the town later, but today it was best to play it safe.

Jane gave a sigh of relief as she arrived at a high, imposing fence with a locked gate on a beaten road in the middle of the woods. It was clear that they didn't want people getting in this place, which made her even more relieved. Sure, the fence itself wouldn't stop anyone who was really after her, but this place seemed like it could be the only true safe haven she'd had since... as long as she could remember. Maybe there was a chance that someone here would be able to repair her scars, and just thinking about that seemed to reduce the pain. And just maybe would find a place that she really wanted to stay with people that she could truly call friends.

With this motivation combined with her superhuman athletic ability, Jane climbed over the fence with ease, almost dropping her tattered backpack but otherwise crossing into the school grounds perfectly. Still alert, she made her way down the path with one hand on her sword, just in case this entire invitation was somehow a trap. God, that would ruin her day. Actually, more like her last several days and a while after that. Luckily, as she continued through the forest, she began to see buildings over the horizon that seemed to resemble a school, or at least what she thought was a school based on her sometimes unreliable set of memories.

Jane was just beginning to let her guard down as she heard rustling in the trees to her right. She pulled out her gun in the blink of an eye, not sure if she was expecting an enemy or simply a wandering student. Out of the corner of her eye was a figure in dark clothing, clearly walking at a leisurely pace but also moving very fast. Jane's first thought was that he was a hunter cyborg, but she reminded herself that this was a school for superhumans. She crouched behind a bush and decided to see what he would do next. The boy, yes, it was a boy a bit older than Jane, seemed to be walking aimlessly and muttering to himself. She couldn't tell what he was saying, but it was clear that he was frustrated.

Once the boy started furiously banging his head against a tree, Jane sighed in relief once more as she was convinced that he was just a lost student. Even if he was an enemy cyborg, she was ready for a fight, especially a one-on-one fight out in the open like this. But it would still be best if he wasn't.

She emerged out of the bush with one hand still on her sword. "Yeah, trees deserve a beating sometimes," she teased, revealing herself from behind. "What did that one do, hit you in the head earlier?"

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

(I'll post with Selene very soon, I promise)

Last edited:
Jae
With: Jane sevenstars sevenstars
Jae would had jumped in surprise but he didn't, he just turned to look at the person who had spoken and raised an eyebrow at what she said. "They did nothing, I'm just hitting the tree so that headers in soccer become better." He lie quickly with nonchalant look on his face and lucky for him, his heartbeat was always beating really really slowly so she couldn't tell if he was lying or not. "But as you said, they do need to be a taught a lesson sometimes, I heard a lot of people usually hit their head on trees every once in a while." Aka him and any person who never looked where they were going. "So wacha doing here? Last I heard every student was heading to their dorm." He would had sensed someone if they had a heartbeat but considering he didn't heard her, he was leaning to the other prospect of her being something else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back