• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Amara
Interacting: ayumukatsuchia ayumukatsuchia
Mentioned: N/A

"I can truly see that," she said to him after his response. Amara kept her eye contact with him," how do you channel your energies together without causing ripples in the universe. I know that Yin and Yang are two different people, which explains why you are usually talking to yourself. I don't think your crazy, but why are the two of you fused together?" She asked him as curiosity grew inside of her. Amara was interested to see the Yang. "I'm a junior, and you are a?" She asked. Amara looked around for a moment when she could sense that he was uneasy. "I can manipulate light; bending it to my very will and creating it as well. I got it from my mother. As for my father, I am not quite sure yet. My powers aren't fully developed yet, which explains the unknown pain that I've been getting. My father tells me that it is probably because I am half angel and half demon, so it's going to take some time to balance things out." She explained to him as she set her hand on her collarbone.

With: sprouhtt sprouhtt

Natsuki looked at her and nodded at her story then looked around to see if anyone could hear him "well, im yin and my friend Izanami is yang. We all share the same body just she has her own form and brain set and powers than I do. The ripples in the universe thing is something that takes generations of training, but if me and Izanami separate the multiverse would most likely go unstable and everything we know and love would shatter into nothingness." He explained to her as delicate as possible so she wouldn't be afraid of what could happen at his slightest mishap. He then nodded to her grade "well I'm a senior, or like I help the students train and stuff which I'm not happy with. Im not one of those people you would call a hero, I honestly kill people on my off time, but that's a secret." He told her with a small wink and his hair blew slightly as he felt a short breeze blow across his skin.​

Matsuo 》Location; Back of school/ in dumpster》Tags ;Jane sevenstars sevenstars

Matsuo waited to be brought to the dorms, he closed his eyes and his normally happy look on his face. The kitsune 's orange ears twitched when he heard someone ask he was ok and opened his eyes again. " Hello there~ of course I'm fine. These fine group of people here told me I could get to dorms if get in this smelly green box." Then the girl said something about an entrance and climbed out the dumpster. " You know of another way quicker then the box? Would mind showing me?" The boy reeked with smell of trash and flies begin to fly around him

Cora Ravencroft
With:Lyra and Jae

Cora laughed slightly and walked over to the two, taking a seat near Lyra watching her explain perfume to Jae. She found this slightly amusing as it was like he had never seen a perfume bottle, Cora had a pass time back at the manor of collecting glass objects, mostly broken pieces some even still smelt like violets or roses depending on the shards. She sniggered slightly and covered her mouth "Sorry its kinda funny" She mumbled. Crossing her arms she looked at the floor and sighed, being human was weird to her as she could feel her heart beat for the first time in a while . Putting her hand on her heart cora closed her eyes as she felt the slow and steady rhythm.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Amara

"Well I certainly cannot judge you," she tells him as she runs her hand through her hair. Amara let out a slight sigh, as she listened to how the wind howled, and the cherry blossom petals danced in the air around them. It was a beautiful day today and Amara was quite happy that she met a few people. "It is not all that bad in helping people, you will be repaid later in the future for your help. Do not look at it in a bad way," she told him as she turned to look at him again. Amara rubbed her head a bit as she felt a sharp pain and she almost became a little dizzy before she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Jae
With: Cora and Lyra
Jae had to tilt his head with confusion as he kept on look at the object named perfume. It had a stupid name both on the male and female side, heck last heard of something stupid as this was... A few years back. "Does that mean you don't shower and use this to smell however this awful smell, smells like?" He asked while turning to look at them. This stupid thing looked like it was used on people who didn't shower, well that's how it looked to him with the way Lyra explained it. "Coral, what is the actual purpose of this awful object and it's awful smell?" He asked while looking at her.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Sean ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ) then Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ) Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ) and "Hector" ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee )
After a long silence, Rose and Violet looked at each other, seeming to silently come to an agreement about something. "Well, I'm hungry," Rose announces and turns to the door. "I'm gonna check out the cafe. Come with if you like." her tone was a bit harsh, though she did mean the invitation to be towards both girls. Violet follows close behind Rose to the cafe. When they enter, Rose notices Selene sitting at a table with Vivian. Vivian seemed to be very interested in one boy, but Rose didn't care much about her. She paused for a while, before signing, and muttering "Can't run the other what every time I see someone annoying, can I?" and walks up to the counter to order.

Cora Ravencroft
With:Jea and Lyra

Cora snapped out of her daze "Its a thing girls use to smell nicer even after had a shower, i guess to impress people" She said not really caring, she have never worn the stuff and knew very little about it. "It smells god awful to me but some people like it,And some even sneeze.... well in my farther's case he did" She laughed slightly as she remembered how much the dust irritated him in the summer, sometimes she would blow it in his face for giggles, though she would get a scolding afterwards. She got up and walked over to the bottle, picking it up carefully she sighed "Its because it is made of aromatic spices and what i can only assume to be lavender... that stuff could hide the smell of death if you used enough."
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Natsuki let out a slight sigh and looked around with his eyes glowing a slight red "you see good things don't come when your the new yin, you become the embodiment of all bad things and everything evil." He said to her while looking at the sky quietly "even if I don't mind being that way." He told her since he really doesn't mind being evil or killing since he's been doing it since his birth, he crouched down slightly then began stretching his body efficiently to make him more comfortable "now I'm really in the mood for a fight." He said after stretching slamming his fist into his other hands palm looking pretty determined to find someone to fight.​

Amara

"What can make you get so eager to fight someone," she told him. This brought her back to countless hours and hours of doing hand-to-hand combat skills, sword skills, and power controlling training for when she went into battle. Amara has been in multiple battles without her father's acknowledgment. When she goes into war, she uses her Angelic form to fight, since most people have never seen her in her heavenly form. Amara wanted to do some one on one with this guy but she knew it was against the school rules to be fighting on school property. Her father did tell her to not fight since it would upset the flow of her demonic powers since she would be overworking herself. "Mhm..." she ran her hand through her hair once more.

Natsuki looked at her with a sharp and sadistic smile of the sorts which exposed his pearly white fangs and his slight whiskers "oh by the way, my killer intent is so strong because I was born a reaper." He said with a slight chuckle in his voice. His hair tips turned completely black and his left arm and his entire left side of his body turned completely black "my half yin form." He said to her while sitting down the grass under him and plants nearby died almost instantly with his mere presence and the souls of the dead seemed to cry out from his skin.​

Chanmi Lee
With: No one (open if anyone is willing to interact.)
Chanmi was wandering the dorm halls aimlessly looking for her dorm. "It shouldn't be that hard to find." Chanmi told herself as she began to hold her hands behind her back. Chanmi eventually walked till she found her dorm room. "Here it is 202D!" Chanmi shouted with glee before blushing in embarrassment of shouting. Chanmi quickly entered her dorm and explored in it for a bit to become familiar with it. Once Chanmi was finished exploring, she began unpacking and organizing her stuff and neatly put them in cabinets. "I had almost forgot what school was like..." Chanmi said in a rather blue tone as she remembered her time being home-schooled. "This feels...better..". Chanmi then stood up energetically, "I should go take a look around the school." Chanmi uttered before she left her dorm and began wandering around the halls.

Last edited:
Amara

Amara sat up straight since she was slouching a bit and she shook her head. "I believe you should calm down, this would not be good on your part if you got caught." She told her as she watched as he began to transform right before her eyes. Amara couldn't understand this kid, he didn't follow the rules and he was trying to get himself caught, along with her. Amara got up and walked a couple of feet away from him,"I escaped the deathly smells of the underworld and now you want to ruin my time here with the smell of death." She told him. Amara was rather tired of the smell of death and she grew old of it since it made her skin crawl.

Lorenzo de la Tour
(Incognito)
Hector Torres
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ), Sean ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ) Rose, and Violet ( Crystal Cali Crystal Cali )
Once in the Cafe, I was finally clear of any suspicion. So I decided to waive over a waiter. I find it strange that some people actually go to the counter to order but hey, its a split in cultures I suppose. Once one of the waiters walked over to me, I'd talk to him in a strange way. I've visited Spain a couple times, as its next door to my home country, and speaking Spanish isn't that hard as long as you remember to conjugate. I left the waiter in confusion, so I decided to try out some form of broken English. Hastily I'd show what I want, and finally the waiter comprehends. Once I saw the waiter walk back, his colleagues must've been having a laugh as they were snickering.

I had noticed that Vivian had taken note of me. I wouldn't dare go over there, so I decided to bait them. I'd shoot Vivian a puppy-eyed look, something I barely do, but hey, I can still do it. Possibly trying to convince her to come over and strike up a chat because hey, I'm lonely, but I'm also lazy. I'd wait to see how that'll work out.

Last edited:
Selene
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Hector ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ), Rose and Violet ( Crystal Cali Crystal Cali )

After having settled down at a table with Vivian, Selene noticed a small boy with blue hair and glasses sitting a couple of seats down. He spoke with a strange accent that Selene couldn't quite recognize. He was clearly looking at the two of them, but Selene didn't think too much of him until Vivian asked if they should join him.

"
Sure," she agreed as she rose from her seat. After all, it was probably a good idea to try and get to know everyone here. She approached the boy with a friendly smile, now knowing that she shouldn't be overly flirty with everyone she met. "Hello there," she greeted him pleasantly. "Do mind if we sit here?"

At about this time, the half-fey twins had also arrived, ordering some food at the counter. Selene waved hello at them.

Jane
With: Matsuo ( Acethekidd Acethekidd )

Jane laughed under her breath, still in disbelief that this guy actually thought that the passage into the dorm was through the dumpster. As he climbed out, she could now get a proper look at him. He was tall and thin, with pale blue eyes and flaming orange hair. And wait... were those ears? He was some kind of cat or fox person... or something. Jane was pretty amazed by this; she knew that this school was full of superhumans but she thought that these kinds of people were pure myth.

"
Because you should definitely trust the guy you just met who tells you to jump into a dumpster," Jane replied sarcastically. "Well, if you think you can find your way around this rectangular building, then yeah, there is a faster way in. I think it's this way." She began to make her way to the other side of the dormitory.

Jae
With: Cora and Lyra
Jae hummed to himself as he looked at the bottle called perfume. "So this horrendous item is used to smell good for both male and females after they take a shower." He said while again tilting his head. He had to close his eyes before picking it up from Cora grasp. "What type of horrendous stupidity is that? Shouldn't humans just use something else instead, I mean why would you care if you smell good? Not like somebody will really care about that." Okay, so he was playing on that last part, but humans should just take a shower and not put on this stupidity. He never smelled bad or anything so I guess that's why he never heard of it. "So this is used by Imp?" He questioned.

Natsuki looked at her a bit confused "im letting yin have a bit of air and freedom since he gets bored really fast." He said as he then started speaking in a deeper and more demonic voice "Yeah and we need to fight someone, our power doesn't like to stay inactive for to long." Yin said to Natsuki them Natsuki looked around and nodded "true it does get very hard to keep the dark energy inside of me when I don't use it a lot." Natsuki said agreeing with yin but was left in a state of wonder thinking of someone and somehow he could fight someone. "Yang is too much of a peace keeper and all happy sunshine along with Izanami. There power can be controlled easily and they hate fighting always dragging on about us being to war born and aggressive, like I mean we can't help it we are yin after all." Yin ranted, Natsuki nodded afterwards of his statement and looked down at his feet seeing his dark energy coming out of his body "agreed." he said to himself/yin. "So wanna do something?" Natsuki asked Amara quickly

Lyra Clark
With: Cora and Jae
"Some people do care about how they smell especially if they are trying to impress someone" she said. Looking up at Jae not really caring that he just called her imp again, she shook her head "No, I've never personally used perfume - my mother always wore it though" she continued. She wasn't the type to wear expensive perfumes just to impress someone nor the type of person that wore it just for the sake of wearing it. Her mother wore perfume everywhere never actually having a reason to wear it, this is how Lyra got used to the strong smell that a single bottle of perfume could create. Although it highly depended on how much a person wore, people who literally bathed themselves in perfume she tended to keep away from since their scent was too over powering even for her standards. Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Matsuo 》Location; Back of school/ in dumpster》Tags ;Jane

Matsuo tilted his head In confusion. " A...dumpster? So that's what this is?" Matsuo looked at dumpster and saw all kinds of trash on there. Mainly old food and some odd stuff. The boy made a face, rubbing the back of his head before looking over at Jane." Well, I don't know anything about this world. .well to much. I guess it was abit silly to sit in a box garbage. .I thought it would take me there for sure."

The kitsune followed the girl and stayed behind her, looking at his surroundings." My name is Matsuo, I'm not from this world, thats why I'm clueless . What's your name?"

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Hector ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ), and Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars )
Rose had her back turned towards the group, though she was able to tell Selene was being much less of a flirt now. Had she gotten smart about her behavior, or had she just grown bored with the act? Rose couldn't tell. Violet, however, had been looking at the group, though avoiding eye contact, she noticed when Selene waved at them. She shyly waved back.
Someone behind the counter handed Rose two cups of tea, along with two scones on a tray. Rose turned to Violet, and asked "So, where do you wanna sit?"
Violet pointed to the table beside the table where the boy was sitting. "Umm, let's sit by them, and.... maybe we can talk?" she said uncertainly.
Rose raised an eyebrow, giving her sister an apprehensive look.
"Th-that Selene girl isn't acting... well..."
"Annoying?"
"Not anymore! Maybe we should... try to make a good impression."
Rose sighed, but nodded. Had she been alone, she just would have given up on interactions with Selene, but she wasn't going to start a fight with Violet, of all people, when it technically wouldn't hurt to be friendly. The two girls walked over to the empty table beside the group, and sat down. Rose looked over to Selene and nodded. "Hi," she said, stiffly.
"Hello," Violet said, in a more friendly tone than her sister, though her voice had gone a bit quiet from a sudden burst of nerves.

Jae
Loc: Dorm room
W: Cora and Lyra
Jae nodded at Lyra explaining before tapping his chin. Sure the thing being said sounded reasonable but he would have to use it mostly because vampire never smelled bad, well except to werewolves or when they drank blood. "So what new things has this world come up with while I was away?" He questioned.

Vivian Kraoroz

With: Selene, 'Hector' (Lorenzo), Rose and Violet

Vivian followed Selene's lead, there really was a change in her approach- she had been extremely flirtatious before but now that persona had gone. The boy seemed to have wanted Vivian to come over, she didn't know why but she assumed he was just lonely. "Hey there," she said to the boy "I'm Vivian." She said with a warming smile. She looked over to the twins, "hello to you two as well, I've seen you around but I don't think we've met properly. I'm Vivian, pleasure to meet the both of you." Vivian was glad she was meeting so many new people, and none of them were mean or unfriendly- this seemed like a good place for friends so far. The twins seemed interesting, one assertive the other shy- and the new boy seemed similarly shy and awkward.

She saw a waiter walk past them at the counter, Vivian's eyes followed them and she said rather loudly "Hey waiter! Can I get like three chocolate cakes?" She was still starving, although she didn't want to seem like a pig to everyone else so if they asked, Vivian was reluctantly willing to say she ordered for everyone.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee sevenstars sevenstars Crystal Cali Crystal Cali

Lorenzo de la Tour
(Incognito)
Hector Torres
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ), Rose, and Violet ( Crystal Cali Crystal Cali )
"Uy... las chicas es muy graciosas," I'd say rapidly in Spanish. Praying they wouldn't understand, I'd just wear a welcoming smile and say in a thick, lisping, Spanish accent, "H-hello, my name is Hector. Bienvenido, Vivian y su amiga...s? Verdad? I wouldn't mind your company." Acting as a complete wallflower, I'd cower in fear to their "alarming," presence.

I'd take a look at the other three girls at my table, "Comos te llamas? Y-your names?" I would await their response, as I would be a bit startled, and it would be a drastic different to the show I put on as Lorenzo.

Last edited:
Lyra Clark
With: Cora and Jae

"That depends, there have been a lot of new creations" she said. Depending on what was the last thing Jae remembered before he left civilisation. If perfume confused Jae, she would have loved to seen how he reacted to some of the technology that they had now. "What was the last thing you remember?" She asked, she kind of doubted he would answer specifically since earlier when she asked how long since he last saw a dhampir he kind of avoided the question.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back