• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Lyra Clark
With: Cora and Jae

She smiled at Cora “That’s good” she looked back up to Jae “So that’s why you were moving so fast earlier!” she said, “And it’s a pleasure to meet another vampire” she replied not really caring that he called her bat again but she was curious on why she was the only Dhampir he had seen for a long time. Shouldn’t there be more like her around in the world? “So why is it that that I’m the only Dhampir you’ve seen for a while, aren’t they common?” She asked it was weird for her to be the only one, surely there should be others like her – well not exactly like her. She looked at him curiously as well as concerned that maybe the answer she wanted wasn’t something she wanted to hear but she needed to know.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Eshreal
With:
Arion PowerElite PowerElite

Eshreal looked at the labels some of them about medical studies and others about necromancy, there were many others that seemed life related too. Her mind was lost thinking of which aisle to check out first until Arion brought her back down to earth. "Hm? Oh i was wondering which walls of books i wanted to read first." Eshreal pulled one of her sleeves up revealing her stitched up arm that looks like theres a zipper in it. She unzipped it and pulled out a map with a public layout of the school. "Here, i memorized the map but you seem to need it." She said with a big smile while holding out the map toward him.​

Jae
With: Lyra and Cora

Jae sighed as Lyra asked him that question. "As I said it has been a long time." Okay so he didn't like telling anyone his age or year he was born, it just didn't feel right when he has been alive for so long. "A really long time, that now a days, even the new rule and equipment they use hurt my head when I'm trying to find a way to use it." So he sucked when it came to technology, the first time he saw something like a cell phone, he threw it so far try that he hasn't seen it since.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Lyra Clark

Lyra couldn’t help but smile hearing he had problems with technology “It’s pretty simple when you get used to it” she said, that included some of the new rules within the vampire community. “I’m sure you’ll get used to everything in due time” it may take a couple of years to adjust but it will happen with time. “Happy to help anytime your confused” She said, thinking that if he had any problems with adjusting to the new world order he could just come to her asking questions about certain stuff like computers and all of that. She was happy to help anyone that needed help even if they were too stubborn to admit they needed help.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Arion Elpihas
With: Eshreal
Arion slowly lifted his hand to grab the map she was offering all while keeping his eyes on her arm she just zipped open. I think that was the most disturbing thing I've seen in a while... he thought to himself and then ripped his attention away from it. Probably better not to think about it. One mystery at a time, and the Half-Ghost took precedence.

Arion finally looked down at the map she gave him. It was similar to his own so he didn't really know why she have it to him. Either way he looked around and found that the dormitories were in a separate building. After figuring out the correct route to take he handed the map back to Eshreal "Easy enough." he said and stood up. He took a few paces away from the table and then turned around to look at all the books still on the floor. He really wanted to study them all, but carrying them would just lead to the same result.... Letting out a sigh he lifted his hand up and opened his palm. It glowed green for just a second before two metallic chains that shined neon green shot out and each scooped up half of the books. He held onto the chains and they then floated over his head like balloons as he started to walk towards the Library exit to head to the Dormitories.

Petroshka Petroshka

Jae

Jae had to hold in a glare at the way smiled at him. Sure he was a stubborn asshole but that didn't mean he was that defenseless. Okay sure, he was really bad with direction and somewhat stubborn, but that didn't mean he was weak or dumb because of that. Sure everyone had their own weakness and his was somewhat pathetic. He closed his eyes for a bit before opening them. "So what does vampire history have on the Orange eye Vamp?" He was interested on what they had on him, and he sure as he'll hadn't read history for a long time.

Cora Ravencroft
With: Jae and Lyra

Cora took a seat on the couch and crossed her legs watching the 2 vampires, picking up one of the books she took from the library and started reading it to get the incident at the library out if her head, she was still upset that they thought if her as an experiment, not a living, (not) breathing creature or person. She had always been treated as a thing, even by her father, so far Lyra and Jae where the only people that actually tried to be nice and respected her as a person.​
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Yoko Ryde
Interacting With: Annabelle
With: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Yoko flinched as he heard someone calling, looking down, he saw a strange sight. A woman was squinting up at a vase sitting on a table, asking if it could help her. He couldn't help but smile a bit, she obviously couldn't see very well. He stood and leaped over to the bookcase behind him to see that the woman had knocked a good number of books over, she was feeling around for something, perhaps her glasses. He could imagine what had transpired for this to happen.

Yoko stood and jumped down, landing gracefully next to the woman and cleared his throat a bit. "U-um, excuse me miss...", his voice was very soft not used to talking with strangers. He didn't know much about other people and how they acted, so he was always cautious with how loud he allowed his voice to get. "Are you...okay?", he asked softly crouching down to the woman's side.
Annabelle looked up when she heard a boys voice. Smiling at the blurry figure. "O-oh yes I'm fine. I'm just trying to get this lovely student to help!" She said before looking back to the vase with a smile. "So will you help me?" She asked it again

Eshreal
Mentioned: Selene sevenstars sevenstars Vivian Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Lorenzo BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee
Eshreal watched Arion walk off without much comment and she herself got up and took a few books on biology and reanimation as they seemed more in tune with her particular set of peculiarities. After checking out about 3 books she started to walk toward the dorm rooms until she noticed a teacher on the floor. She was about to go help but there was another person that was helping her out so Eshreal decided her help was unneeded and went toward dorm 401D. Perhaps getting books before getting her dorm room set up and tidy was a bad idea, she had some heavy equipment with her afterall... Upon getting to the dorm hallway she saw that the door to one of the rooms was open and took a look inside, three students, they seemed to have had a arguement of some kind too. it would be rude if she interupted and troublesome for her to explain herself so she decided to walk to her dorm room and opened the door to see the room filled with a few boxes and her large coffin. "the room is more spacious than i thought" She said out loud and started to clean the place up.

Last edited:
Arion Elpihas
With: Alone
Arion inally got to the dormitories and started to head up the stairs. He was apparently on the fifth floor, so there was going to be a lot of climbing. Hopefully he'll spot an elevator, but for now he just wanted to get to his dorm room and see if all his luggage made it on time. On the fourth floor he heard a bit of talking down the hallway but just shoved it to the back of his head and kept climbing to the next floor. "Well, here we are..." he mumbled and stared at his room. "501C" it said. he turned his head both ways and didn't see or hear anyone else around. Shrugging his shoulders, he grabbed the doorknob and turned it to walk inside.

He had to admit, it was really nice. Nothing like what he was used to though. Ever since he was ten he lived alone and things tended to get... Dirty, all over the place, or lost. Neat and tidy was a strange left turn for him. He then noticed all his luggage sitting in the middle of the room. <Looks like everything made it...> he thought and started to unpack and spread his belongings around as he pleased.

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Lorenzo, Selene

Vivian flicked through the book, staring in disbelief at what she was reading and what Lorenzo was saying, she kept glancing over at Selene with spite as she read on. After about three paragraphs of learning about a Fey's habits Vivian sighed and closed the book. "Selene," she said somewhat monotone "look, we are roommates and we're going to be roommates for a long time- I don't like what you did. Controlling people to make them fall in love with you isn't right, especially when you're doing it just to manipulate and trick someone. I'm all for tricks and pranks but this is just plain wrong, but despite what you did I'm willing to look past it..." Vivian had a tone of uncertainty in her voice, Selene (and supposedly her whole race) had proven to be untrustworthy- she found it hard to say those words as she was still bitter about the whole ordeal. But a grudge was not something she wanted to hold right now.

"Yes, I'll move past it just so there isn't a silly little feud between us- I'm here to make friends, so Selene I'm going to try and forget about this all and I'm going to give you another chance to be a friend. If you don't want to associate with me then fine, I really don't care, but if you do wanna start again then I'm more than willing to have you as a friend. Just promise me you won't do that to me again, please? ." Vivian really didn't want there to be any awkwardness or hate between them, it was far too early in her school life for something like that.

She looked at Lorenzo, who was clearly being spiteful to her- it was understandable after what she had done to the pair of them. "So, what do you say?" She said to Selene, her face solemn and expectant.

BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee sevenstars sevenstars

Yoko Ryde
Interacting With: Annabelle
With: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Yoko forced himself not to laugh, he found this woman to be quite funny. He then looked around the vicinity, surely the woman lost her glasses or something when she fell. His slit pupils contracted a bit as he observed the pile of fallen books. Yoko smiled as he lifted a book to pluck a pair of glasses out from underneath one astray book.

Turning, he put the glasses into one of the woman's hands. "Sorry to tell you miss, but...I-I'm the only student here." He the allowed himself to laugh a bit, finding the situation a bit awkward.

Last edited:
Lyra Clark
She had to think about it for a while before she realized one of the books her Dad wrote in did mention an orange-eyed vampire, she quickly ran into her chosen room and grabbed a large leather bound book bringing it back out to where Jae and Cora are. Turning a few pages until she found a page that mentioned him, handing it to Jae “Here” She handed him the large leather bound book still turned to the page about him. It mentioned a general history, his remarkable strength as a pureblood but it wasn’t completed some pages about him were left blank. Lyra never understood why. Although at the bottom of one of the last pages in fine print it mentioned that this vampire had a very bad sense of direction. Lyra had read that book inside an out but it never mentioned where the vampire disappeared to, even her father didn’t know what happened. Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Jae

Jae had to literally hold himself back from ripping the book. "What the freaking hell? Bad sense of direction? Do you have no idea what stupid thing this book is saying? I don't have a bad sense of direction. No, I just let the road of life guide to the correct location." Okay, that rant was kinda stupid but it was true, the Road of life always had it against him. "Okay so it doesn't finish, didn't the purebloods and elders consider me dead at all?" It would had been better if they said he was dead, that way others wouldn't laugh at him when he got mad. He sighed before skimming the book and memorizing it before placing it on the table next to Cora. "Sure it has some truth to it but not everything can be considered truthful, it doesn't even mention when I or it was born." So he was happy it didn't mention that or else he would had flipped out and burned the book, before making Lyra tell him the location of the other pureblood aka her dad and find the location of the rest.

Lyra Clark

She shook her head “No, they didn’t and I’m sorry for that fine print I don’t think he ever considered you’d read it” she apologized for what her father said. That book was her only view into the pureblood life so she was relieved that Jae didn’t destroy it in his anger, but she wondered how much of it was true in terms of the other’s written in that book. “This is the only copy so if you preferred not to be remembered we can destroy those pages” She looked down at the book she couldn’t believe what she said. “The person that wrote those pages didn’t know any information about where or when they were born, just small amounts of information gathered by other purebloods” she said. She would be happy to change any information in the book that was incorrect, since the book was technically hers now. Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Selene
With: Lorenzo ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ) and Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )

Selene rolled her eyes in frustration as Lorenzo revealed every single detail of the situation and her powers with an insufferably smug look on her face, her anger transforming into irritation and disbelief . How did he manage to recover from her charm so quickly? How did he have an entire book on the fey if they'd been in hiding for so long? Why did he feel the need to get this much retribution for something so petty? Lorenzo seemed like the evil trickster even more so than the one he was calling out.

Selene stood in embarrassment for a moment without thinking of any kind of comeback for a few moments. "
I could have very well explained that myself," she eventually sighed bitterly, glaring at him with eyes like daggers. She took particular offense to the fact that he called her a whore, but she didn't tell him that. "And yes, this is in fact my room, so I'd appreciate it if you'd leave." An faintly visible aura of glowing energy began to surround her hand as she prepared a hex in case this argument took a turn for the worse.

Lightening up her expression as much as she could in front of Lorenzo, Selene then turned to Vivian. "
I hope we can still be friends too," she said calmly and actually sincerely. "And no, I won't take control of you again." She wasn't sure if she was sincere about that one, especially since she wasn't sure she'd be able to. "At least, I'll try not to."

She turned back to Lorenzo, trying to calm down. "
And same with you, actually. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble." These words were laced with a touch of charm as well, though Selene tried to keep it subtle and non-romantic. "Let's just try to put this whole scene behind us, shall we?" She held her hand out for him to shake. As mad as she still was at him, she figured she would be better off not holding a long-term grudge against this guy.

(sorry it took me so long to respond)

Last edited:
Jae
With: Lyra and Cora.

"It's whatever, if that's what it say, I don't really care." That wasn't completely true but if it was the only book that was in her possession, he didn't feel like taking anything away from her. "Sure it has some misleading information but not everything is misleading." He sighed before he tapped her forehead. "You shouldn't destroy something that's important to you just because someone criticize it, you shouldn't think of it as lowly as garbage." He gave her a small smile before picking up the book. "So Cora, what are you exactly?" He had ignored her for a while now, so he wanted to know something from her.

Cora Ravencoft
With: Lyra and Jae

Cora looked up from her book at jae, She hadnt been paying attention as it seemed to be a private matter between the 2 vampire. Bookmarking the page she stood up closing it and placeing it on the table " Well if its species your asking Im half ghost and half Human, Much like Lyra im more creature then human" She said politely and she floated over to the 2. " Being such i can shift from this to a human form, blood and all.... Well i dont breathe" She stached the back of her neck nervously and smiled.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Lorenzo de la Tour
With: Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ) and Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ) ---> Alone
I would be considering my options once this all resolved. As I heard the words come out from Selene's mouth, I felt as if I couldn't trust her. She held out her hand in front of me, offering it as a sign of peace. "...Should I? I don't know if I should trust those words. You say 'I won't,' then afterwards you say, 'I'll try not to.'" I'd point out. "Well, I guess that I won't let the facade cloud my judgement, at least, I'll try not to," I'd mockingly say, quoting Selene's words. I decided not to shake her hand.

Once I was done playing all Mr. Serious, I'd begin to regain my more easygoing composure. A smile, not a smirk, formed on my lips. Gleefully, I'd giggle saying, "I guess the witch got a taste of her own medicine, agony and despair!" Such cruel humor is what I live for, I suppose. I'd then get up from my illusion-created chair to preforming my disappearing act. As I walked out of the room, I'd turn back on them one last time. Then I teleported myself through my lightning magic to my own room. I was tired for the day, and I'll just be taking a quick power nap.

Vivian Kraoroz

With: Selene
Vivian smiled at Selene's response, She was hopeful by nature and didn't want any bad blood so she accepted that Selene would at least try to make an effort not to use her charms again. Although, hearing Lorenzo's response threw her off a little bit. "Well now, what he said was a little bit rude." She said looking as Lorenzo vanished "I get what you did was bad but still, you're not going to get far anywhere if you're not prepared to forgive." Vivian then remembered something, she hopped out of her bed.

"Hey Selene I'm gonna go and get something to eat from the student café, do you wanna come?" She said, it could be a good time to start again with an introduction and make better impressions on eachother- but Selene was probably feeling a little bitter right now, maybe she wantedsome alone time?

Either way Vivian waged eagerly for a response- she had been dying for food and this little drama had distracted her severely!
sevenstars sevenstars

Jae

"Interesting, so you can shoot plasma laser from your hand or am I imagining too much from that small book I read." Okay, so Jae didn't know anything half ghost and Half human, heck this was the first time he met one of them. He showed her a smirk with his fangs showing. "Don't worries, I haven't hunted any of our *kind* in a long time, so you don't need to worried if you turn back into a human around me." We'll that was as long as she didn't have a rare blood type.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart GamerCarrot GamerCarrot

Amara
Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amara had just gotten off the phone with her father since he wanted to know if she got there safely since he couldn't make it, dealing with other things down in the underworld. Amara received many looks from the men walking these hallways and some who had women with them gave Amara dirty looks. If looks could kill Amara would be looking at a hallway of corpses. She made her way through the hallways when she had finished arranging her schedule with the main office since she lost it on the first day. But as she says it, she didn't lose it, she simply misplaced it somewhere. Amara hated directions, which is why she was always late to events, but since this was her first day at an actual school she had no clue where to go. Before this, she was homeschooled where she stayed under her father's protection.

Amara hated asking for directions, but she knew that if she didn't then she would be walking down an endless hallway like a crazy person. So she hesitantly walked near an open door when she heard chatter and thought to ask for help. She stood in front of the door trying to relax and gather her words. Amara was a very outspoken girl, but she was 'shy' at first which is hard to believe. "Hello. I don't mean to intrude but could someone show me or tell me where room 202C is? " She asked. Amara could smell left over blood lingering and she immediately knew that one of these three people here were a vampire. The one girl on the side gave Amara chills down her spine so she averted her eyes from the girl since Amara hated staring at others because it was rude.

On the RIGHT is her angelic form and on the LEFT is her Demonic form
full

Lyra Clark
With: Cora, Jae and Amara
Lyra had noticed a girl in the door way while both Jae and Cora were talking – the girl looked lost, she could sense that the girl was a little worried. Lyra had only now just noticed that the smell of blood still lingered in the room from the blood pack she had earlier, she walked over to the girl standing in the door way “Hello, don’t worry you weren’t intruding” she smiled. She pointed down the hall “This room is 201, so I’m pretty sure your dorm is just down the hall so you weren't too far” she said with a smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, my name is Lyra” she held out her hand. The girl looked like she had only gotten here, so it didn't surprise her much that she was a little lost. The school was big so it was easy to get lost, especially if you didn't have a map or you didn't ask for directions.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco sprouhtt sprouhtt

Cora Ravencroft
With:Lyra, Jea and Amara

Cora laughed awkwardly "Well no, im not that type of ghost. Im a phantom, A ghost that died with unfinished business or strong emotions. So i can pass through and posses objects and float as a normal ghost would" She said setting herself down to the floor so it looked like she was standing on it. " And i prefer being etheral to human as im alot less clumsy and less likely to hurt myself, i can shift to humsn occasionally but most of the time i cant control it" She smiked slightly and offered her hand for Jae to shake, She though she would like to be friends with him and Lyra."Fear or Guilt usually makes me shift without control"
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Lazy Taco Lazy Taco sprouhtt sprouhtt

Selene
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )

Selene sighed with disdain at Lorenzo once more as he still had the nerve to mock her. "I'm sure that would be great for all of us," she said halfheartedly as he teleported away and the illusions of the books disappeared. Good riddance, for now at least.

"
You think so?" she replied to Vivian with playful irony. "I sure hope he learns to become more tolerable."

"
And yeah, a snack sure sounds good to me!" Selene had more or less calmed down on the outside at this point, even though she still couldn't take her anger at Lorenzo out of her mind. But meeting some new students would definitely help. "As long as Lorenzo isn't hanging out there, that is."

Selene set her bags down on her bed, ready to unpack them later. She wasn't looking forward to doing all this work by hand, rather than having servants in her mansion catering to her every need. Ready to more or less forget this scene for now, she opened the door and set off toward the stairs.

"
Vivian? I should probably explain what I meant when I said 'I'll try not to'," she said quietly on her way down, still paranoid that Lorenzo could hear everything she said, "I really meant it, but I also really mean that I can't really control my charms. I can definitely focus them to make them even harder to resist, but I can't fully turn them off. My father says that I'm even more enchanting than most of my kind, and he doesn't even let me in public places full of humans. Even if I don't want the attention, a lot of people just can't think about or look at anything else when I'm around. I don't want to sound too full of myself, but just look at me." She stopped for a second, taking a quick glance down at her magically alluring figure and smiling pleasantly back at Vivian. "But yeah, I'll try not to make you do anything you don't want to. So does that sound good enough?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back