• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fukurou Academy for the Gifted {Always Open}

Lorenzo de la Tour
Location: Dormitory Hallway ---> Dormitory (Interior) (301B) ---> Dormitory (Exterior) (401C)
With: Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ) ---> Alone ---> Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )
"For now, I suppose. You're always welcome in my room though," I said finally. I'd clutch the mirror shard in my hand and go into my room. Likewise to Selene's Luggage, my own appeared to be here. Unpacked, everything in drawers. Hell, even my bedsheets from home were set up. "Finally, some peace!" I'd exclaim. After that whole facasde of pretending was over, I was free to put on my sly and confident composure back up again.

As I was getting a sense of what had happened while I was under that trance, I felt drained. However I enjoyed my time with her. However, I remembered that Vivian stormed out of the vicinity once I and Selene were doing our thing. She looked as if she were filled with envy. Should I go check on her? I asked myself. Perhaps it was merely Selene's charms that made her that way.

I also remembered that Selene was a bit longing when she said those final words before she left. Did she... like me? Maybe my senses aren't working well. No matter, it is time for me to fix myself up. I'd rearrange my room to my liking, moving the bed towards an area of the window where one from the outside can see me. Puting my desk in front of the window, and adjusting the lamp installed. I should head on out to check on Vivian. She mentioned something about that she's on 401C? That's the same floor as Selene... I might see both of them again. Although... is Selene going to pay Vivian a visit? I can guess that she most likely will. I suppose its time to make sure I get there first! .....Not. I'm tired to do anything. Damn it, my laziness got to me. I'll just... use one more spell. Yeah, one more spell.

I'd stand up and with a wave of a hand, I'd use the same teleportation spell that transported me and Selene's luggages. Since I'd think that the floor plan for the dormitories are likewise for every floor, I'd imagine I would be outside of Vivian's room, 401C. Imagination became reality, and there I was. Kindly, I'd knock on her door saying, "Heyo, this is Lorenzo! I'm just here to well... explain some stuff, and say sorry for some things that made you mad." Vague as ever, yet precise as always.

Jae
With: No one
Mention: Lyra

Okay so the scent was getting stronger the closer he got to the second floor. Every footstep, he felt that he was getting closer and it became stronger. Honestly he hoped he was wrong and that it was some creature, sometimes his nose liked to play tricks on him so maybe it was doing exactly that. He had to stop when he felt the smell become stronger once he got to the second floor, that he had to look room 202 and 201, he wasn't trying to go into the wrong room and the scent was all around this two first room. He breathed in the scent for a final moment before he walked slowly to 201, it was time to see if it was the correct one or not. He had to stop himself again from kicking the door open because inside he caught two scents and the two of them were intertwining together.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Lyra Clark
With: Cora
Mention: Jae
They’re here! The scent was too powerful now, the source was literally outside their door. She turned to face the door “They’re here?!” She spoke, she didn’t mean to say it out loud but she did it on accident. The pureblood she had caught the scent of was outside her dorm! Surprisingly she wasn’t scared to know they were there, she didn’t know what she was feeling at this stage. Confusion? excitement? Shock? But not fear, her heartbeat was calm. Why are they here? What reason could they have to be here of all places? She thought. She couldn’t bring herself to open the door, if she was wrong whoever was standing in front of the door would be confused on how she knew that they were standing there. But her senses never failed her – okay they did once but never mind that she knew that there was another vampire on the other side of that door.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Cora Ravencroft
With: Lyra

Cora turned her attention back to Lyra " Im good ive only got clothes and these" She said getting up "Besides im a ghost i dont really get hurt" She smiled and walked over to Lyra once she had finnished putting stuff in her room and closing the door. She leaned on the wall near the door out into the hall " want me to check" She phased her hand through a near by object and smiled.Cora wasnt scared by another creature outside and would be happy to help Lyra with the problems that may happen.​
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Selene
With: Lorenzo ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ), Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )

"
Goodbye for now," Selene sighed as she levitated up another flight of stairs, relieved that her seduction had finally worked. Or at least it seemed so. Lorenzo seemed pretty tricky before he fell for her, so she was concerned that he could be faking some of it. He had to have some attraction to her, of course; after he had kissed her, his expression had been none other than pure, genuine desire. but it still made her just a bit uneasy.

Here she was now at the door of her and Vivian's room, along with two other girls that she hadn't met yet. This conversation could be a bit tough, Selene realized, but she assured herself that she would have her ways of calming her roommate down.

She turned her key through the door and entered her room, finding her bags on the floor and Vivian on her bed. "
Hey there, Vivian," she said with a friendly smile, leaning against her bed on her knees. "Sorry about what happened with Lorenzo there. He sure got a bit impatient!"

Yoko Ryde
With: Everyone then Alone

Yoko was uncomfortable, anyone who looked at him could tell. He had been sat right in the middle of a row of students to listen to the headmaster, but all he could concentrate on was a way to get outside. He didn't do crowds, especially not crowds of people he didn't know. When it seemed like the headmaster was about to close out her speech, Yoko inwardly jumped for joy, perhaps he'd be allowed to leave. His ears - that he had decided to hide under a knit head wrap he had with him nearly all the time - were shifting uncomfortably in anticipation.

It was true, everything around him sounded muffled, but he didn't mind and in fact, preferred it that way. As soon as the headmaster did finish, and they were allowed to leave, Yoko then realized he had a new predicament on his hands. As all the other students turned and began to exit the auditorium, he was being surrounded. In a panic he hit the floor and scrambled to a far wall which he hugged to exit out the back.

Once he was by himself and everything was much quieter, he reached into the pocket of his large sweater and pulled out the map he had been given. He scratched his leg that was itching slightly due to the dark tights he had on underneath his shorts. After looking over the map, and looking over it again, he had a clear idea of where he wished to go.

It was a bit of a walk, but he made it to the library on campus and made his way to the back aisles to calm himself down. He sat down and began to think, he wanted to take his time before trying to talk to anyone. He wasn't looking forward to it, but he knew he couldn't spend the entirety of the year ducking and dodging everyone, as much as he wanted to.

He gave a defeated sigh as he let his head hit his knees.
Interaction: Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Annabelles day had been going all well and good until she got to the library. Then everything seemed to go down hill. Having accidentally tripped into a book shelf in the back parts of the library and sent books everywhere. As well as nocking her glasses off in this mess. "Oh dear what am I to do?" She asked no one but herself as she got on to her hands and knees and started to feel around for her glasses among the avalanche of books. Whining after about 5 minuets of searching she decided to find help. Crawling to the end of the isle she was in she peeked her head out to see a blurry image of a possible student that could help. Blushing slightly she called to the person from her spot. "E-excuse me? C-could you help me with something please?" She called out to the blurry figure hopping she wasn't talking to a vase or something.

Jae
With: Lyra and Cora

Jae didn't know why but it felt as though someone from the other side of the door was trying to mess with his manliness and no one did that. So he decided to do the first that came into his mind and that was to kick the door open. "Here's Johnny." He had no idea why he said that but it felt right at this moment. He had to blink once, twice and finally three times before he saw a floating girl and some other girl whose mood he couldn't understand. "Okay so whose the Bat here?" What? Even if he was a vampire, he liked to call Dhampirs for the fun of it and mostly because it got them mad easily.

Yoko Ryde
Interacting With: Annabelle
With: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Yoko flinched as he heard someone calling, looking down, he saw a strange sight. A woman was squinting up at a vase sitting on a table, asking if it could help her. He couldn't help but smile a bit, she obviously couldn't see very well. He stood and leaped over to the bookcase behind him to see that the woman had knocked a good number of books over, she was feeling around for something, perhaps her glasses. He could imagine what had transpired for this to happen.

Yoko stood and jumped down, landing gracefully next to the woman and cleared his throat a bit. "U-um, excuse me miss...", his voice was very soft not used to talking with strangers. He didn't know much about other people and how they acted, so he was always cautious with how loud he allowed his voice to get. "Are you...okay?", he asked softly crouching down to the woman's side.

Lyra Clark
With: Cora and Jae

Before Lyra could even reply to Cora’s offer, Jae had kicked in the door which made her jump slightly. Bat? Did he just call me a bat! She thought, she raised an eyebrow “I assume you mean me, also thanks for knocking” she said confidently and with a smirk, making her eyes change into a deep red then back again. “So, you’re the one I could smell running around” She said approaching Jae, she was curious. Other than her father he was the only pureblood vampire she had met, her father for some reason kept her away from most purebloods never explaining why. She had so many questions like what was it like being a pureblood, what happened in the past with vampires - since she didn’t know too much just small amounts of history. Although she didn’t want to just bombard him with questions, since they’d only just met.
Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Jae
With: Lyra, Cora

Jae blinked as he looked at the female look at him and talked to him sarcasticly. "The door wouldn't open so I had to kick it open?" He tilted his head to the sides while trying to say the excuse calmly. "So are you sure I'm in the right room? You look like a carrot top not a bat." So carrot top to him were vampires that spent so much time with humans, that they started smelling like one, now that he though, he wonder were that Carrot top went? Last he heard, he didn't want to be with his kind. "If you know what they mean, then I'm sure you're either a spy or someone who has read too many vampire fiction stories." Yep, he was trying to see if she would get mad or just laugh it out.

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Lorenzo, Selene
Vivian was beginning to feel a little drowsy but for some reason the anger she had abandoned when leaving Lorenzo and Selene was slowly resurfacing she couldn't think of why but she was just now feeling the same envy as before. Then she heard someone walk in, the familiar alluring voice of Selene got Vivian all excited again as she looked over to see her beautiful roommate speaking to her. Although she felt jittery seeing her, there was no hiding in her face she was a little bitter and upset- she didn't want to be though, so she tried to play it off. "It's okay," she said sighing breaking eye contact with Selene and turning her head away, hiding her feelings was much harder than she thought,
"it's not like we're dating or anything..." Although her words were forgiving, they had an audible tinge of spite and jealousy in them. "I'm not surprised he was so impatient honestly, you are really-" she stopped herself mid-sentence, blushing (glad she had faced away from Selene at this point), she'd already embarrassed herself with Saen earlier, she didn't want to repeat another awkward interaction. She looked back over at Selene, trying her hardest to smile, forgive and forget but she just couldn't don't be like this- it's no fun for anyone if you're going to be so upset she thought.

She was about to say something else and then heard a knock on the door, "Hi Lorenzo, it's okay you don't need to be sorry- I should be apologising, I really don't have a right to be upset right now..." she said hearing his words. I really don't have a right to be upset she thought then why do I feel like this? Her interest sparked when he said something about explaining "what do you need to explain?" She said intrigued, was he using magic earlier to manipulate my feelings or something? Is he still using it now?! Guess I'll find out...

"Could you let him in Selene, I would but I can't be bothered to get up." She said forcing a laugh, pointlessly trying to hide the mix of sadness and spite in her mind despite the fact she had already made it obvious how she felt.

sevenstars sevenstars BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Last edited:
Lyra Clark

She nodded “You’re in the right room and vampire fanfiction stories” she laughed “Nothing they write is true in those stories” she continued to laugh, taking a deep breath to calm herself “I’m technically a Dhampir and you’re a pureblood if I’m correct” She hadn’t heard the phrase carrot top before but she wasn’t surprised that he had confused her for a normal human, she technically was its just she received more vampire traits than human which was uncommon in any case of dhampir’s – well she assumed she hadn’t heard much about dhampir history just pureblood history. Her father was her only source a vampire history and even then, he didn’t talk about it much it was like he was avoiding talking about anything in his past. “The name is Lyra by the way” she said with a smile. Although why he thought she was a spy confused her, who would she be spying for? "Also why would you think I'm a spy?" she asked.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Jae

"I don't, I just wanted to make sure you weren't using our smell for your own conviction." That has happened a long time ago, so he always made to ask. "And if you are questioning what a carrot top is? It's my own nickname for vampires living a normal human life." Okay so he was really bad at nicknames, heck he even called the eldest vampires Froglickers, which wasn't misleading cause he called humans frogs. "So you're a Dhampir whose blood contains more Vampire blood than human??" He questioned before he closed his eyes and opened them, showing his eyes as green before they went back to their normal color. "Mostly Bats get half of both, never more of one than the others, interesting spicement you are." He didn't know why but when he said that, he shuddered inside his head, who the heck talked like that. "Name Jae, so whose the lucky Carrot top what got a human pregnant?" That literally made no sense. He tapped his chin before he remembered there was another person or creature inside. "Why you so transparent?" He would had said something else but he felt that it was gonna be rude.

Comix Comix
Donovan Hyles
With: No one yet (Expect his kitten Eden)
Chrollo-Lucilfer-hunter-x-hunter-39180388-400-500.jpg
Donovan made it to his dorm and once he arrived there was a cat carrier in the interior of his room 301 A. This kitten was an assisted health companion kitten. Animals are given to people in dorms who usually suffer from depression or other emotional anxieties. His kitten however, is more to get him through his physical, painful, manifestations. The kitten’s name, he decided, would be called Eden.
Donovan opened the cat carrier and picked up Eden. The note on the cat carrier was addressed to him from his fathers.

“Take good care of her and she, in turn, will take care of you. With love, Your Fathers.”

Donovan chuckled and scratched behind Eden’s ears, the tiny, black, fluff-ball purring and kneading his white shirt with her paws. Her claws digging in slightly as she snuggled and nuzzled into his chest. Donovan held her close to his chest while he walked out to the living room of the dorm making his way to the kitchen. He needed to eat something with his seizure medication but also feed the little cutie that he cradled to his chest. He had a pleasant smile on his face while he set her down on the counter. She mewed and pawed at his chest which was, he guessed, was her way of telling him about his medication and wanting food. Donovan fixed a tuna fish sandwich and gave her a tiny scoop of tuna as well.

“Well dear one, hope you enjoy.” He patted her head as he took a bite of his sandwich then proceeded to pop a pill into his mouth and swallow everything down with a glass of water. Eden chowed down on her plate of tuna eventually laying down on her belly as she scooted across the plate eating.

“Mmm Eden you little piggy.” Eden looked up at him licking tuna off her nose as she blinked.

He laughed genuinely, finished his food, and then picked her up and took her back to his room. He didn’t know when his other roommates would arrive, but in case they did, he didn’t want anyone to really be bothered by Eden. He set her down on his bed and began unpacking his belongings being meticulous and organized with his clothes in his drawers, books on his desk and his shoes neatly by the entrance of his room door.

Once everything was in its’ place Donovan grabbed a towel and looked at Eden. “Okay I’ll be back. Meow if anyone comes through the door.”

He chuckled finding it child-like that he thought Eden could understand him, but when she mewed and sat up looking at his door diligently, he began to actually think that she might understand him. Donovan scratched behind her ears one last time before heading off to the joining bathroom to shower.

Last edited:
Selene
With: Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 ), Lorenzo ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee )

Vivian was clearly upset, masking her emotions by looking away from Selene. It didn't take a genius to figure out why. "
Well, we aren't now, at least," she replied to her calmly with one hand on her shoulder. "And that was totally just a tease. And you're cute too. No, seriously."

Selene was thinking of something else to say, but heard a knock on the door followed by Lorenzo's voice. She was a bit anxious to find out what he had to say, but judging from his greeting he wanted to talk to Vivian, not her. "
Sure thing," she replied to her roommate as she waved her hand in order to telekinetically open the door. "What's up?" she asked Lorenzo as he entered the room.

Last edited:
Lyra Clark

She was taken back at being called an interesting specimen “The Carrot top that got a human pregnant is called Viktor Corvinus and a pleasure to meet you Jae” she replied doubting that he knew him, her father had been around a pretty long time but she didn’t know how long Jae had been around for. “But yes, I’m a Dhampir who was born with more vampire traits” she spoke again, as much as Jae would fine her case interesting she found it difficult. She had issues at first controlling her enhanced senses but she got a handle over it and not forgetting her continued problem with her bloodlust which she managed to some difficulty. She still had human traits but they were just aspects that made her look more human than a vampire, like her eyes instead of being red all the time they were a dark blue. As well as she missed out on the immortality deal when it came to vampires, which she didn’t mind in the slightest. She looked over at Cora who was still standing over by the door “You okay Cora?” she asked.

Cora Ravencroft
With: Lyra and Jae​

Cora looked a little rattled from the door being kicked in near her face. She blink a few times before replying to Lyra" Im fine Lyra, im a half ghost afterall i would just pass through the door" She said slightly jokingly before making her way over to the other vampire "Im cora Ravencroft" She mummbled. Cora wasnt sure what to make of him, to her he was terrifying as just demonstrated by kicking the door in and acting as if hes better then Lyra. Which made no sense to her, Lyra seemed lovely and kind, this man seemed rude and entitled about being a full blown vampire. Well i mean Cora didnt get why being a full creature would make you better then a halfer.
GamerCarrot GamerCarrot Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Jae

"A Viktor Corvinus?" Why did that name sound familiar? Whenever he tried to think of who that was, it slipped his mind. He had to think once the transparent girl said her name, was this ghost haunting this grounds or was it just here for no apparent reason than just trying to make friends and feel alive? He kept on looking at her before he bowed his head. "My apologies for my lack of respect, I hadn't seen Dhampirs for so long that I usually forget my manners." He would had held out his hand but he didn't think doing that was a good thing to do after making a fool of himself. "My name is Jack Alexander Evan but Jae for short, it's a pleasure to meet you Cora and you too Bat, I mean, Lyra." He had trouble calling Dhampirs besides bat so when he called her that, it was a slip of the tongue.

Lorenzo de la Tour
With: Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ) and Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )
Damn it, she got there first. I thought. I already heard Selene just pushing the blame onto me in order to wipe the metaphorical blood off her hands. Disgusting. I even almost came to love a woman like her, but all in all, she's no different than the escorts littered in the streets of France. As the door magically opened up, I walked in. My repulsiveness towards Selene shielded me from any form of charm that she planned to use.

Vivian had asked me a question, so I decided to answer it. "I was going to explain something, yet it seems the person who I was going to explain decided to make an appearance," I'd answer, my only eye visible glaring at Selene. I decided to create a seat for myself with the illusion magic that I command. "If you were wondering, no, it was not I who forced your fit of anger. If you really want to find the truth, the Fey Sorceress can speak for herself," I'd reply, turning my head towards Selene as my eyes became so slit, you might as well call me an Asian.

Eshreal
With:
Arion PowerElite PowerElite
Eshreal watched as Cora storm away with a little distress she was about to say something to her when Arion blamed her for Cora going away. "H-hey now, at least i wont be doing any permanent damage... N-not that i know what necromancy does anyway." Eshreal didn't know what to do in the situation and she felt that just up and leaving would be a little rude. Wondering if she should go back to her dorm and what kind of books she can take with her. "maybe its time to go to our dorms" She said while combing the bookshelves with er eyes, trying not to make eye contact. Hopefully no one has tried to do anything with her stuff, it would be very bad to explain why she had a coffin with a headless six armed body in her luggage....

Rose and Violet Ransworth
With: Sean Shagranoz Shagranoz
While Sean was in the other room, Rose quickly took the opportunity to whisper to her sister "They actually split us up in the dorms. I'm on the other girl's floor."
Violet went rigid, and looked at her sister with fear in her eyes.
Rose sighed, and gave Violet a sympathetic look. "Hey, I'll still be around, and probably I'll wanna hang out here anyway. I'm on the same floor as that seductress Fey and that girl who was being really loud in the hall."
Violet only had time to nod before Sean came back in the room. Both girls looked to her, though it was Rose who answered the question.
"I use nature magic, and Vi uses illutions. We're both half fey as well, so I suppose we could get people tripping all over themselves like the girl in the hall earlier, but we don't know how to, and frankly I don't want to know."
Violet nods to the last statement. "I-I don't want all that attention."

Vivian Kraoroz
With: Lorenzo, Selene
Vivian felt pretty comforted by Selene's words, her face beamed upon hearing 'you're cute too' and because of this her nervousness began to show more prominently again "T-thank you..." She said looking at Selene her face almost completely red now. Wow she really was beautiful, the anger seemed to disappear and Vivian was completely forgetting about what had happened earlier...

Until Lorenzo had come in and said his piece, she looked at him confused but interested by his words, Ask her myself? Ask her what? Vivian wondered, there was no way Selene could have controlled her, Selene didn't show off any abilities she had. But it all became clear once Lorenzo finished his sentence.

'Fey sorceress.'

Vivian's gaze fell from Lorenzo to Selene, her eyebrows furrowed- she thought she had a pretty good idea of what happened but she wanted to hear it from Selene: "Well?" Vivian said expectedly now sitting up on her bed, there was no more nervousness, no more sadness on her face or in her tone. "Is that why I felt so attached to you? Is that why I felt so jealous? Because you forced me to?!"

sevenstars sevenstars BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Arion Elpihas
With: Eshreal
Arion let out a sigh and reached down on the floor to grab his map of the school. Might as well forget about the ghost girl... For now. he told himself and focused on the map "Where even are the dorms anyway?" he asked while scanning the paper. He had a lot of stuff, some of it fragile and he wanted to make sure that it was delivered securely. Arion then looked up at Eshreal to see her looking away from him. "What're you looking at?" he asked and followed her line of sight to just see some bookshelves.

Petroshka Petroshka

Selene
With: Lorenzo ( BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee ), Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )

Selene's heart sank as she heard Lorenzo's response and saw the look of disgust upon his face. How could he possibly have heard her from out there? she thought to herself. He had to have supernaturally keen ears, which she reminded herself was very possible at this school. And did he really have to be this angry already? She gritted her teeth in frustration and walked towards Lorenzo.

"
And no, I didn't force you to do anything!" she snapped back at Vivian, quite a bit more angrily that she meant to. "Well, not really..."

Lorenzo... this guy was far too cunning, strong-willed and spiteful for her to tolerate. Selene thought of the hexes that her ancestors placed on lovers who displeased them: cursing them with misfortune, afflicting them with terrible diseases, choking them with entanging plants, or transforming them into animals. How satisfying would it be to cast one of these spells upon him... but she couldn't. A nonlethal hex would cause Lorenzo to hate Selene even more, and a deadly one would get her in serious trouble that even she might not be able to talk herself out of.

"
Just... get out. Please," she said forcefully while unsuccessfully trying to remain calm, her anger and fear taking over. "I can explain it myself!"

Lorenzo de la Tour
With: Selene ( sevenstars sevenstars ) and Vivian ( Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 )
"I didn't force you to do anything!" I'd say, using my illusion magic to alter my voice to match the tone of Selene's. I'd continue mocking her logic and rhetoric by citing more words she said, "Just... get out. I can explain it myself!" I'd laugh after these words were said. "What right do you have to remove me from a room that is not yours?" I'd question Selene. "And that was totally just a tease. And you're cute too. No, seriously," I'd continue to quote her words, this time from her earlier conversation that I was eavesdropping. Thanks to my supernaturally heightened senses, of course.

Now that I could sense the fear in her eyes, her attempts to remain calm and cool, and her anger boiling within her, all I had to do was play it cool, and be the voice of reason here. "You sure you can explain it yourself? You seem to be in too much distress. I suppose a little book reading might cool you down," I'd say. With a snap of my fingers, I'd summon a few books from my collection, "Fey Sorceresses: Their Magic and Their Tricks," the book title read. "You see, when one's family abandons you, there's really only one thing that can keep someone company, and it is books," I'd reply. Through illusion, I'd duplicate the book, twice. I'd hand out a copy to Selene, but also to Vivian. "So, where shall we begin? Page 176? 'Fey Sorcerers, especially female ones are known for their charms that seduce even the most gayest of men, and the least-lesbian like of women?'" I'd read from the book. "Ooh! This one's a goodie, 'Most people enchanted by the spells of a Fey become petty servants or lovers and are seen are mere insects by the Fey," that one I made up, but hey, an act is an act, no need to sweat the details if it seems to be true.

"Why are you hiding from the truth Selene? It sets most people free, but I daresay you aren't part of the most people, group, now are you?" I'd taunt at her. My grin widening by the second. "Why don't you apologize to Vivian here? Reveal the truth about your magic, and how you used her for personal gain? Or will you just shift the blame on to me, another pawn for you to dispose of?" I'd say. The pain she was feeling pleased me, it felt as if I was king of the world! Yet, I must retain my easygoing and welcoming attitude. "I daresay, has the witch finally become bewitched? A first to see in my life," I'd jokingly say. My smug confidence reeks across the room, as I know my fruitful victory has been assured. She cannot do as much as lay a finger on me now. However, I should begin apologizing for the distress I caused Vivian.

"However, I myself must say sorry, and beg for forgiveness. As Vivian, the kiss I stole from the whore here, was to break the hold she had on you. My kiss triggered a sense of anger in you caused by her charms, and once you fled, the charms decided to go away, and vanish. You should be thanking me, as it is because of my tactics it be that you are able to think for yourself as an individual. Pity, I suppose I'll be rinsing my mouth with loads of mouth wash tonight, as payment for the sins I have committed today. This, is what I wanted to explain," I'd say. Once I had all the cards set in place, I simply just sat back, prepared a teleportation spell in case of the worst possible scenario, and waited for the reactions. My grin couldn't grow even bigger, and my confidence couldn't be even more obvious. I had more hubris, perhaps the Greek Gods could envy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back