• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fueled with love and hatred - OOC

Pooor Grace... and poor Felix. Elena must be hella confused lol
Ungrateful sh*t, would you prefer me let your brother lay there and then die because the whole place just collapsed.

Lol. She's just like: 'Why the hell is a guy wearing some halloween mask pouring coke on my brother's face?'

Isn't Elena the person with useless fueling, and felix is the brother to the blind person? Now I'm getting confused
Lol useless fueling...

Yes Felix is the brother to the blind person and Grace is that blind person so xD she can't actually see anything that is happening... though i'm sure she'd also be hella confsued

Sorry, I'll get right on it. I was away from my computer all day yesterday, and I didn't want to wrestle with that nightmare they call autocorrect on my phone >_<
want me to write a quick filler for Grace if it will help you add stuff to your post or want me to wait on you?

He brought that one on himself.

I mean it is only natural that you get your leg blown off if you try to rob someone. Pish that old noob thief.

I know, right? The moment he took Felix's wallet, he should've known that bullet was coming. Talk about a rookie.

Chachalotte Chachalotte I must not be making the best first impression but I think that maybe I should call it quits on this role play. It occurred to me that I won't be able to finish this character anytime soon and even then, I will most likely end up posting far too slowly. I'm really sorry, but it may be best that I take my early leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back