• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

StarPrincessVal

Princess of the Stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a Roleplay set in the Isekai Hell universe. It takes place in the western part of the See, in the ancient, overgrown wilds that make up most of the country. It will follow Finn, a heroic Human trying to uncover information on a being he met in another realm, and Mimi, an amnesiac Beastfolk Wolfgirl who has taken to following Finn on his adventures. This is a closed RP. We are not taking on any more characters without my approval. Anyone who enjoys this RP and would like to learn more about the Isekai Hell universe is encouraged to follow the links. <3

1692856302722.png
Somewhere in the Wilds of the See
Late Afternoon
The thick fog persisted, despite the afternoon sun piercing through the thick red and orange canopy. It coiled between carved stones whose meaning had been lost to time, and wrapped around trees whose meaning had never been determined. It lay amongst the woods, an endless and ever enduring blanket that weathered for eons and would continue to do so until the end of time itself. And through the mists walked an odd pair, a tall Human knight of peak physical and moral prowess and a Wolfgirl whose deceptively small size hid an equally deceptive strength. They had been travelling through the woods for several days, following the directions given to them by an ancient elf. With no signs or markers to guide them, they could only hope they were still on the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi
1692861744245.png
Mentions: Orikanyo Orikanyo
Languages: Common | <Beastial>

Mimi leaped from the fallen log and landed with a stomp in the mud puddle on the other side, sending a spray of dirty water in all directions. She kicked and pranced in the water laughing as she waited for Finn to catch up. Her boots and the lower half of her legs were covered in mud and leaves and scratches from walking through all the brush, but she didn't seem to mind. As Finn got closer, her eyes honed in on something on the side of the path, running over to pick it up, her tail swishing happily behind her. Grabbing the object, she pivoted and hurried back over to Finn, holding it out to him. "Look! I found another one! I wonder what they are... Do you think someone dropped them?" In her hand is clasped a small stone with lines carved into it forming an intricate pattern. "They're so pretty, they should hold onto them better..." She shoves it into her pocket with the others, creating a lump from the abundance of her collecting. She gets a disappointed look on her face and her ears lower slightly. "D-do you think Shalys would know what they are? I miss her..." She let out a sigh, but then perked back up. "We'll see her again! And I can tell her everything that's happened! Do you think it will rain again tonight?" She ran further ahead, kicking more brush out of the way to clear the path forward.

Finnegan Huttman
Glasses Finn.png

"Oh come on now we'll see her again soon enough, just a trip and we'll see her again soon." a ungloved hand tossed the girl's hair, a sneaky scratch behind an ear as well. "Once we return, you can ask her what they are. Or maybe our erstwhile elves can... Though they certainly don't make it easy to find them..." he regarded the sky for a moment, wondering if it would indeed rain as last time...

"Forests tend to see alot of rain, keeps the plants happy and refreshed. That or they have water flowing through them or deep underground, or so they say anyways. I can't say i know too much about it all.. But best we err on the side of caution." he stepped around a puddle, a much more... minded person in regards to mud and brush. in truth, he hated mud, just hated hot it got in everything and was generally unpleasant...

"May need to have a wash once everythings said and done..." he eyed his companion's muddyness, which didn't seem to bother her in the slightest...

Mimi became a close companion of his, he didn't know how it happened, or really pin down when. But somewhere in the Frozen waste of the The Kingdom he felt a unbreakable attachment to the little wolf than he might with any other. It wasn't love in the common sense, it was... Sort of like... How one might have a little sister, you dote and watch over her, but she never fails to be silly and put a smile on your face.

She kept him from trouble, and he kept her from trouble.

Though he did wonder if she'd grow abit more, she was kinda short... But he also wondered how old she actually was...?

Was he treating a grown woman as a little sister?

Did... It really matter?

Would he have to one day meet her boyfriends and see her off on a wedding day in the future?

Seeing how she was coated in mud... A dress of white would likely not survive long...

"Say, Mimi. How many summers have you seen? Or that you can remember.."

Mimi
1692948643725.png

Mimi smiled at the idea of a bath, quite enjoying spending time in the water. She hoped they could use a lake or pond or stream and not the awful indoor ones that the people in Aslan insisted on using. She wondered if all the houses in the See looked like Meranzen's cabin. Finn's next question caught just as she dove into a bush at the sight of another strange pebble. "Summers? I've never seen a Summer. At least I can't remember one. I must have seen one before, but I don't remember anything that happened before I woke up in the forest. But, for some reason I still know what Summer is... Isn't that weird...?" She knelt down on her hands and knees and reached as far as she could into the brush, sticking her tongue out i concentration, before finally clasping the stone. "Got it! That's five!" She shoved it in her pocket with the others and kept walking.

1693040442882.png
Late Afternoon
As Finn and Mimi continued on the path, Mimi suddenly froze turning her head rapidly. "Someone is here, but I don't know where. I can't pinpoint there scent." She looks around frantically, when suddenly two extremely wild looking elves drop to the forest floor nearby. "{Halt! You are encroaching on our sacred homeland! Turn back now interlopers, or you shall be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly!}" They stood in a stance prepared for fighting, watching the two non-fae as they waited for their response. Mimi turned to Finn, a confused and nervous look on her face. "I-I have no idea what they just said..."

Finn
1e817dfd6315f76ea3e1dc2019f5d64e.jpg

"Ah... Then... Lets have a birthday party the very moment we can for you, keep the date in mind and start every year then! We'll invite everyone we can, get you a big ol cake and shower you with gifts." patting the girl's head he paused when she did.... Someone here...? They must be hidden!

Finn placed a hand on his sword before seeing the elves...

They... Didn't speak common.. So.. perhaps this would be an issue...

"...I don't know either my dear but..." he brought up his shield, the shield that marked him as a See inquisitor, a Unbreakable shield of Orichalicum that was his badge as a {See Inquisitor}. "Hopefully they care about this much.. Rather not have to fight them..."

1693206575404.png
Late Afternoon
An expression of recognition appears on the faces of the elves as Finn holds his shield out in front of him. They exchange looks and seem to speak to each other without words. Finally they turn back to Finn and nod slightly. "Come. Follow." The first one starts to leave and the second glares at Mimi. "You, too." They turn and start to walk through the brush and off the path without waiting for the non-fae. Mimi waits to see if Finn follows before moving quickly to put herself between the two parties, working to clear the way for Finn as the Elves seemed to pass through the foliage unobstructed and leaving no trace. They travel for a while, passing a stream, a grove of strange fruit bearing trees, and a steep cliff face covered in beautiful rock patterns. Finally the stop and the elves extend a hand to stop them. "You Wait" They stared at Finn and Mimi for a moment to make sure they understood, then continued through the brush and out of sight.

a short while later, two new Elves emerged, one tall and muscular with patterns painted in plant dyes covering his lightly clad body, the other shorter and leaner with lots of bone accessories and a long thick wooden staff. The tall Elf begins to speak first, but he still speaks in Sylvan, neither Finn nor Mimi able to understand his words. But, as he finishes, Mimi's ears twitch as the shorter Elf begins to emit guttural growls and hisses.

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure autumn cloak younger happ s-3666629406.png
Languages: Common | <Beastial>​

Mimi wears a stoic expression on her face as they travel, her normal excited self withheld in the presence of the strangers. "Where do you think they're leading us? Hopefully it doesn't take too long, we need to get back to looking for the Grave Elves." When the elves finally stopped them, she flopped to the ground and sat with her legs out in front of her. She remained sitting as the new comers entered the area, listening as Sylvan was once again tried to no avail. But as the shorter one began to make noise Mimi suddenly went to full attention excitedly. "Oh! I understand what he's saying! He's speaking Beastial! Well... sorta... he's really bad at it... He say's that the taller one is named K L O J T A H N... Klojtahn...? Weird... He's the messenger of the tribe leader... They want to know why we're here and how you got that shield... They know what it is, but find it hard to believe it would be gifted to a Human..." She tilted her head back to look up at Finn, waiting for him to give her his reply.

Last edited:
Finn
85b451f24e0bb53b4993ab4f39a39a83.jpg

"Well... This is only going to get worse if we can't talk..." In truth the whole language barrier was something he didn't thinki about. He should have brought Shalys she would have vouched for him and Mimi... Oh well, their here now, no need to worry about would've could've's. Now was the time to... try and...

"Mimi we're gonna have to rely on you to speak... Uhh.. I got it from helping the See during the war with the Empire. very big battle with a man that was practically a dragon..." the fact that they lost that particular battle due to the fact the others weren't on their toes and thinking properly was a part he didn't need to let out. He did his part back then... but then the others...

"And why I am here is to find out information on a Giant Fox named Ra'Soka. She saved me, so i wish to know more of her. I was sent here by Meranzen."

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure autumn leather cloak youn s-1694506630.png

Mimi rocked her feet back and forth and smiled up at Finn as he told her what to say... right up until he mentioned Sa'Roka. She knew why they came, she just didn't like hearing it out loud. But Finn asked her to translate and she wanted to do a good job for her friend, so she let out a snort and looked back to the elves. "<This is Finn! And I'm Mimi! Finn pulled the shield from the Sea during a fight with a Dragon Emperor! The battle lasted for days! And we're here to find information on a stupid fox named Sa'Roka. Finn says she saved him so he wants to know more about her. But I helped too!>"

The smaller elf looks very confused and the hesitates until prompted in Sylvan by the taller elf to relay what Mimi said. He speaks in Sylvan for a moment causing the taller elf to look just as confused at Finn, before saying something else that the smaller one translates to beastial.

Mimi looks back up at Finn. "They said if that's true, a display of your strength should be evident of worthiness to the shield. They want you to show them why they shouldn't take the shield from you to uphold fae honor. They know nothing about Sa'Roka, but if you can prove you're what you say you are, they'll allow you to speak with the elder of their village."

Finn
9be2f6398519ff8a4df81cad6172416a.jpg

"A... show of strength? hrrmm..." the man looked around, unsure what to... exactly... do... Well.. he... knew one thing but they may not look too kindly on it. The man looked around abit.. uncertain... but then looked upwards...

Hmmm......

"...I wonder if... No... probably wouldn't be that good of a decision.. But... maybe...." Finn, looking at this others, held up a hand and withdrew his sword, slowly, then planted it tip down into the dirt before him. He breathed a deep sigh, letting the light from within suffuse the area with shining incandescence. And then... with a brief pause in the radiance... He rose a hand swiftly to the sky and...

The Unreachable Star, Fighting Style B, Area B, Selective B, Holy Affinity F, Drain Strength E, Accurate F A full power destructive wave against all foes, this ability covers a vast area, whilst being utterly harmless to those deemed ally to the user. A dream ever out of reach. Grade B 4 post cooldown

However, Selected all things to be unharmed... Thus turning it into a rather massive light show.

*High above the treeline*

This was his terrain, all the wooded treetops belonged to this king of raptors.

The See Roc,

The largest bird in the sky flew high above to try and spy prey that it may sink it's talons into. There was no other creature that might take his aerial throne!

Ah... there's a tasty morsel, it may not fill the belly for long, but there was the thrill of the chase to be thought of!

Wings huddling close, the gigantic bird began to dive towards the small bird twittering about the trees. In moments, it would have swooped down and claimed it's paltry but entertaining meal in it's talon...

If not for the gigantic massive beam of light bursting from beneath the trees and piercing through the very clouds above like a gigantic golden spire of radiance, causing the bird to come crashing into the treetops in confusion. The little bird, twitters and flees.

*Back below*

The pillar of light erupted like the force of a god upwards from Finn's call, as Finn closed his hand to end the strike, he looked to the group ahead, a smile that looked not threatening but of one who simply had been drunkenly dared to do a backflip and actually managed to stick the landing.

"That good enough?"

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure autumn leather cloak youn s-647396893.png
Mimi watches as Finn tries to decide what to do. She's curious herself, knowing full well the extent of his power. She had watched him kill that giant worm in the Kingdom, after all. As he finally decided and unleashed his might into the sky, Mimi lowered her head to see the shocked expressions on the faces of the Elves. As the pillar of light dissipated, Mimi grinned at the Elves. "<Good enough?>"

1693888739329.png
Village of the Grave Elves, Somewhere in the Wilds of the See
Sundown
The Klojtahn and the smaller Elf led Finn and Mimi through the brush and onward for about ten minutes. Eventually, they stepped into a large clearing containing many small buildings built near each other and around the bases of large trees, leaving very little empty space. A number of Elves stop to stare as you are lead into the village, more curious that frightened. The sounds of labor and training can be heard from somewhere out of sight. Pins filled with animals resembling the live stock of Ryke, but slightly altered, dot the village.

Mimi and Finn are led to an unremarkable structure and gestured inside. An older Elf, not quite that of Meranzen, sits on a wooden chair and gestures for Mimi and Finn to do the same at a nearby table. "Welcome. It feels strange, saying such a thing, especially to ones such as your selves, but my envoys tell me you are someone of great power and status, and trust them as I do my own eyes and ears." He picks up a wooden vessel and takes a long drink, returning it to the table next to him. "So tell me, why has someone such as yourself come to these lands? We don't get many travelers and the few we do see hardly come baring symbols of the Church. We don't want trouble, but I doubt there is much we could do to stop you, if that pillar we saw earlier was your doing. So tell me what you need to leave these woods and let us be in peace."

Finnegan

(On phone no picture :( )

Upon approach, Finn, seemed to feel abit intimidating to say the least... Maybe he over did it? Perhaps he should have did a less powerful showing...? How should he approach...

Ah...

He knew

Stepping on up he scooped up Mimi, holding her up in a hug like one might a bog friendly cat or dog. A hand rubbing her back as he gently held her up by the bottom.

"Come on, lets go see their elders." He said happily and totally for not holding her to hug the cute little wolfgirl. Totally didn't want to give her cuddles for an hour now.

Surely this would show hes no threat!

sg4ac167zit31.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the walk he gave little waves to those staring, but once within the stucture he placed Mimi down on a chair, giving her head a little pet before sitting himself. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "Well I'm not here to cause trouble, Ryken born and raised and before you think it Mimi here is as much a little sister to me as if I had a flesh and blood one." He looked at the little grey wolf with great fondness, before looking back to the old elf.

"The story from the beginning, I was to the northern See, looking with my companions for a way to cleanse myself of a curse. Survive the Moon pool, was no easy task as explained by Meranzen, and old elf who lived nearby there.

Its in this pool I saw her, admist my fight with a shadowy darkness she saved me, by eatting it whole. I wish to know more of this gigantic and miraculously fluffy three eyed fox named Ra'Soka."

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure muddy dirty cloak younger s-6047860.png
Mimi sat on the ground, her feet rocking back and forth happily as she smiled smugly at the elves. She was so caught up in their shocked faces, she didn't notice Finn reach down. She let out a squawk of surprise as he lifted her, squirming to get free until he laid her against his shoulder. She immediately went lax and her tail wagged happily as he rubbed her back. She laid over his shoulder as they walked, content, staring out apathetically at the elves in the village as they passed. When they went indoors and Finn set her down in the chair, she smiled and yawned, laying her head on the table. She watched the older Elf as he spoke, but little of what he said held any importance to her, instead her eyes were drawn to a bowl of something on the table. It looked like dried meat or maybe fruit. She reached out slowly, watching to see if any one told her not too, then grabbed a piece and popped it in her mouth. It had a mild savory flavor, but she still couldn't tell what it was. She popped a few more pieces in her mouth as the elder and Finn spoke.

1694147674820.png
Sundown
The Elf's eyes moved to Mimi, but he did not move to stop her from eating the contents of the bowl. He nodded his head after Finn finished talking. "I believe I understand. I do not know Meranzen, but I know of the curse cleansing pool of which you speak. The rest of your story is less clear, but I can piece a few things together. So you wish to know more of Sa'Roka?... Hmmmm... Sa'Roka. The word means 'healer' or 'mender' in our tongue. It is a title given to those who provide medical aid... but there is only one Sa'Roka who would be linked to that pool...." He stops and thinks for a moment, tapping his wooden vessel. "It is forbidden to speak of her in this village. The law was put forth by my predecessor, nearly a millennia ago. As the current Elder, I am exempt, but I admit, having gone so long following that law myself has left me uneasy on the topic...." He thinks again, and then returns his gaze to Finn, his eyes seeming to look through the man and at his shield. "I will be honest with you. When I was informed of your presence, while protecting my people was foremost on my mind, I was rather hopeful that you might be reasonable and treat with me. I need your help. Lately, something has been attacking and killing the beasts in the area. It doesn't eat them, so we don't think it is simply another larger predator, unless it is suffering from some affliction. The carcasses have been found closer to the village and our scouting parties always returned with no information. Until the last one. One member returned, raving in a half mad state about a Kojeir, 'nightmare' or 'horror'. She still has not recovered and the other members have not been located. If you can get rid of whatever is causing this, I will tell you everything I know about the Sa'Roka of the cleansing pool."

Finn
(PHOOOONE POSTINNNNG NO PICS~)

"A task for information, certainly more my speed. Simple, I remove the danger and you tell me of Ra'soka. The lands are safer and I get my next heading.

Makes me wish most things went like this, a simple trip to the kingdom ended up being a marathon of battles for me. A abyssal knight turning into a milluon undead crows, a Massive Glacier worm, a Grand Ice elemental." He sighed. "Mimi did most the work though." He gave the girl a pat on the head.

"Don't eat all his fruit Mimi its rude." He spoke softly, barely seeming like he was chiding her... at all...

"Just point the way, tell me a descriptuon and i'll go about looking for it. And I assure you, my fighting shall not damage the woods or anything unattended...

...Can't speak for anything being not spooked. I'm not the most sutble type."

1694759008975.png
Sundown
"I appreciate your thought for our woods, though if you should find this thing, please handle it by any means necessary. We sought to deal with it peacefully at first, but it seems whatever it is is beyond reason or threats. Don't worry about frightening the forest life, they will return eventually. As for a description, we have only the one. Horrifying. The scout that returned had dirt and plant residue that placed them near the Cairn Fields. That would be a good place to start your search."

Mimi
short gray hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure farmer s-4113477431.png

Mimi hopped from broken section of wall to broken section of wall as they travelled down the road the Elder had pointed them to, making their way to the Cairn Fields. Mimi stood on the edge of the current section and lept, the landing spot farther than the previous ones. As she landed on the wall, it gave it way and she crashed into the brush with a grunt before crawling out and over to Finn, spitting leaves and covered in stickers. "What do you think the thing that's been killing the animals is? Do you think it's whatever was watching us at Meranzen's place? But I haven't noticed it following us since we left there, so probably not." She stood up and brushed herself off. "I hope it's not another worm. I didn't like that thing. I can't fight something that big! But even if it was a big worm, you'd kill it. You're the strongest thing there is!" She ran circles around Finn as they walked, before stopping and pouncing to the side of the road. "Hey, lookit! Another one!" She ran over and held up another strange etched stone before cramming it in her pocket. "Do you think they'll feed us when we get back like Meranzen did? That fruit was alright tasting, but I'm already hungry again." As they approached a hil she ran to the top along the path and glanced out as she waited for Finn. "Woah! Come look at all these things! What is this place?"

1694769474807.png

Finn
(Phone post Pic=0 :( )

"Cairns, by the look of it. It means this is a graveyard of a sort Mimi." Finn instructed as he stepped around one, figuring it best to remain respectfully off the dead's resting place. He did occasionally worty for Mimi when she flopped and fell, but... She was a sturdy little thing. Plus it was super cute so how could he tell her no?

She was getting dirty... Maybe time for a dip in a river...? Getting her to bath is abit of a trail however. He never known a grown woman so... adverse to it...

Though if its a puddle its fine.

Or if he threw a ball into the river she'd go after it quick.

But to get clean...

It was a struggle...

Though he did begin to wonder if she was exactly grown... Or was she a young thing as he thought... Either way, Mimi was Mimi and he'd treat her the way for the rest of their time together...

...Which better not end anytime soon.

"Lets take a look around, we may find more stones for your collection. Don't stray too far though, there is a monster about..." his eyes turned to the copious amount of hiding places out there....

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure clothing happy  nature yo s-1182344178.png

Mimi gave Finn a salute and started to run through the field, but stopped and made sure she wasn't getting too far from him. She checked behind every stone structure, not sure what she was looking for, but trying to help. As the sun dipped behind the horizon and night spread across the sky, Mimi's ears began to twitch. She could hear something in the distance. A low thrumming and a high pitched consistent whine. It was starting to make her feel nauseous. She put her hands over here ears, pulling them shut against her head and whining as she tried to make her way back to Finn, stumbling and swerving like she was drunk. "F-Finn... Something... somethings's moving around somewhere... I don't like it... make it stop..." Her whining grew loader and she groaned doubling over and squeezing her eyes shut tight. The sound increased in intensity as whatever made it grew nearer. "It hurts! M-make it stop!" She flopped to the ground about half way to Finn and lay there whimpering.

- Pest Deterrent - Grade B - Non-Lethal, Incapacitating, Irritant, Flare, Enervation - Being emits a high frequency sound that incapacitates those with heightened hearing or sensitivities to sound. Effective on most [Beasts].

1695197125603.pngCairn Field, Somewhere in the Wilds of the See
Nightfall

As Mimi falls to the ground, a strange sound begins to echo over the fields, quiet at first, but growing in volume. The sounds of something large moving, intermingled with groans, hums, and occasional shrieks. What ever is causing the sound should be close enough to see, but there is no sign of anything in the area.

Finn
d-y-choi-200506.jpg

"Mimi!" The knight called out, rushing up to the poor thing and holding her, trying to find where the injury was... Her ears, gods... He could lightly hear it as well but...

"Come out coward! Keep hurting Mimi and I'll level this land with you in it!" He was standing over Mimi now, eyes searching around him for the source of the noises... He had both his feet on either side of Mimi, covwring her from the sides as he sword glowed once more.

"You harm the elves of these woods as well, I have come to put and end to your treachery." He called out to the cairns, before closing both hands upon the sword, unleashing his aura to cover the area with light and reveal the horrible bastards that were hurting his precious Mimi!!!!

Actions performed
Move, use ability.
  • Rebuke - Fighting Style D, Aura D, Area D, Selective D, Mtidimensional, Holy affinity F, Magic E, Spell Duration F, Accurate F- Raising one's sword one's aura flares up with blinding holy light, searing foes around the user. 1 Hour duration Grade D(1*) - 2 Post Cooldown 0 actions

1695504708004.png
Cairn Fields, Somewhere in the Wilds of the See
Nightfall
As Finn's holy radiance lit up the area, nothing seemed to happen at first and the sounds died down. Suddenly, the cacophony returned in force as groans and strains rang out with what sounded like something massive moving quickly. Without warning, the air in front of Finn suddenly shimmers as a magical barrier appears from nowhere, the aura interacting with it and causing a series of rapid deafening clangs. As quickly as they began, they end with an explosion of magical energies. A massive being seems to stumble out of thin air, it's arm a smoldering wreck, as it catches itself on the ground, the groaning and creaking returning. It looks like a colossal humanoid built of metal and wood, among other materials. Its decayed and worn body implies its ancient origins while giving it a sinister macabre appearance. It seems to leak a shadowy substance that seems familiar to the paladin. The lights on its face blink rapidly as it looks once more at Finn. With a hum of some unknown power, it charges again, swinging it's other arm fiercely, a massive spike on the end. Though the piercing ringing has stopped, the wolf girl lying on the ground beneath Finn continues to whimper and shake, clutching her head tightly.

Actions:
Action 1: Move
Action 2: Claw Swipe - Effectiveness 12 vs Rebuke - Effectiveness 14 = Adversary takes 2 damage from Rebuke
Action 3: Stake Driver - Effectiveness 13

1695505510620.png

Last edited:
Finn
1c9b363dcac1bd6d71bdff81c71fe5d6.jpg

"You've chosen the WRONG enemy!" the incoming beast was terrifying to a normal man but to Finn he stood strong against it. Ready to crush his incoming assailant and the do justice for poor Mimi's ears. Even if, within some deep part of him, he thought the incoming weapon was rather interesting... But he couldn't do to make little of this threat. He would hit this thing with his full power and purify it to the core!

"Dream the impossible dream! FOR THE UNREACHABLE STAR!!!" Channeled up in a fraction of a second the paladin rose his sword up and put his full energy into his strike, ready to face the rampaging monster with all of his strength and protect his dear friend! What seemed like a simple light beam from his sword before grew in intensity, a pure eye scearing beam of light that followed with Finn's strike upon the creature, clashing with the incoming blow! The beam would carry forwards in a line far off into the night sky, lighting up the world but touching solely the beast before him with it's admonishing power!

The Unreachable Star, Fighting Style B, Area B, Selective B, Holy Affinity F, Drain Strength E, Accurate F, Multi-Dimensional , A full power destructive wave against all foes, this ability covers a vast area, whilst being utterly harmless to those deemed ally to the user. A dream ever out of reach. Grade B 3 post cooldown

Actions
1-3: Ability used.

Effectiveness: Strength A(6) + Weapon B(5) + Ability B(5) = 16 effectiveness, strength drain E (two levels), hits beyond changed shape and physical limitation.

1695873391015.png
Nightfall
The wave of divine energy extending from Finn's blade collides with the incoming limb of the decrepit colossus, sending a shrill cry and grinding wail through the night sky. As the energy dissipates, it reveals that the monstrosities other limb is now gone too, leaving it devoid of arms. The light on its head blinks more and it starts to lumber backwards. It's mouth opens and a black fog pours out, creating a cloud of darkness that obscures it as it continues to move away from the two smaller figures. Mimi finally releases her ears and sits up, obviously still dazed from whatever the thing did to her, but no longer in agony.

Stake Driver - Effectiveness 13 vs. The Unreachable Star - Effectiveness 16 = Adversary takes 3 damage from The Unreachable Star

Mimi
short gray hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure farmer young autumn s-2097271033.png

Mimi sat up and blinked, watching the thing move away from them. "H-hey wait! Don't run away you coward! Finn, we gotta go after it!" Mimi stands and stumbles before dropping again. "I just... need a second..." She lays wide eyed and blinking trying to regain her senses.

Last edited:
Finn
Glasses Finn.png

"Coward! Come back here and fight like you so desired!" the man growled his eyes intent on chasing it... Though he quickly stopped to give mimi a pat on the head to apply a healing ability... He couldn't let this beast get away.... So it was time for some quick aiming... Lets see.. it was yay tall.. so and so wide... Err... Carry the two and...

What was he doing math for all he had to do was strike right? he quickly put on his glasses to see the creature better... Though the smoke was annoying.

"Stay where you are damnedable beast!!!"

Abilities used
Lay on hands- Healing D, Holy Affinity F, Upon the touch of a hand the target is healed by holy light, of minor wounds, capable of prolonging a life, removing minor illnesses, can even return the faculties of a blind or deaf individual. Grade D 0 post cooldown. upon Mimi
Horde Breaker Fighting Style C, Area C, Holy Affinity F, Selective C, Accurate F, Multidimensional, Grade C (4*) 500 feet aoe 1 post cooldown Actions 1 Upon creature in attempt to cut off legs.

Actions:
1: Move to Mimi
2: Heal the Mimi
3: Strike out at what dares to hurt the Mimi.

1696235732232.png

Nightfall
As Finn's attack races toward the hulking monstrosity, it's jaws suddenly split and emit more humming as another shield of energy appears in front of it. It halts Finn's attack, but only for a moment. Once again, loud clangs fill the night and a sound like glass shattering accompanies the holy energies triumph. The beam bisects the figure, causing it to fall to the ground in two large pieces. The light on it's head flashes a moment, rapidly, then slower, then rhythmically and steady. A strange growling begins to come from the top half, in time with the light blinking.

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure autumn cloak younger smil s-1116841442.png

Mimi blinked again and sat up after Finn patted her head, distributing healing energy through her. "Th-thanks, Finn." She turned and stared at the thing as it lay there growling. Her ears twitched at the sound coming from the abomination. "Hey, I can understand it!" After a moment of listening, she begin to emit a similar growling, though hers came out slightly ahead of the things, almost as if it were mimicking her. She turned to look at Finn, a quizzical look on her face. "Why is it counting down?"

Last edited:
Finn

"...Counting down..." Finn paused for a second and thought about it... he blinked a few times then; with eyes suddenly widening he grabbed up Mimi by the waist with one arm and started BOOKING it away from where the thing had gone. Desperate to clear whatever was going to happen the man ran as quickly as he could.

"Gotta get away, Cover your ears Mimi!' he called to his friend, even though he was currently carrying her backwards, her eyes able to see the thing that was going to happen.

Which if you ask Finn, he was pretty certain it was gonna turn into a firey crater....

Mimi
short grey hair green eyes wolf girl fantasy adventure clothing happy  nature yo s-1182344178.png
Mimi let out a grunt as Finn hoisted her, smiling as her tail wagged excitedly. She watched the ruined corpse with anticipation as they quickly retreated. "<Threeee!>" What was going to happen? Why did Finn pick her up? "<Twoooo!>" She laughed as they ran, covering her ears like Finn suggested. "<Ooon- Agh! Hey, my rocks!>" Her small collection of etched stones begin to spill from her pocket and she struggled in Finn's grasp as she clutched at them, trying to get free so she could pick up the ones she dropped. Suddenly an earth shaking explosion erupted behind them, sending a beam of arcane energies into the sky and a small shockwave across the field, tilting stones and tossing the pair to the ground. She let out more grunts as she tumbled across the grass, finally coming to a stop and looking up dizzily. "Wooooaaaaahhhhh! That was cool! Was it supposed to do that?" She stood up and wiped herself off, straightening her leather attire and cloak. She walked over to help Finn up and smiled at him. "Well, now that that's done, we should probably focus on finding whatever the elves wanted us to kill."

1696616235898.png
Late Evening
Upon entering the Village elders abode once more, Mimi immediately moved the spot she occupied before and grabbed a few of the fruits from the bowl, her tail still swaying happily. The elder gestured for Finn to take a seat and poured a cup of some kind of refreshment for him. It smelled sweet and earthy. "It is good to see you back. That is promising. And so soon, too. Should I take this as good news?" He sat in his chair opposite the pair and gave them his full attention. "Can you give me the details of what you found and what transpired?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back