• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RockNRollAllNite82

Welcome to my 1x1 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers RP recruitment thread! Please mind Alpha 5 as he maintains the everyday functions of the Command Center.

Now I have a few rules that I would like to present and they are:

MUST be 21+. I am an adult and prefer roleplaying with adults. No minors please. I would not feel comfortable roleplaying with one.

I mainly roleplay MxF with a male as my protagonist. I can double with other characters with no problem given the situation. I usually play up to three or four characters. I also like to use face claims.

No one-liners please. I don't like typing up and posting multiple, descriptive paragraphs only to receive one or two lines in return. Yes, post lengths can vary depending on the situation but one-liners are a big RP killer for me.

Speaking of post lengths, I like to keep the posts anywhere from one to four paragraphs with nice grammar, punctuation and description. You don't have to be an English Scholar.

Please do NOT ghost me! If the RP isn't working out for you tell me. I am very OOC friendly and would understand (and appreciate) if you told me that the RP isn't for you. It wouldn't make me mad at all.

Romance is welcomed in my roleplays but should not overshadow the main plot. Also, I prefer a slow burn development for a relationship rather than immediately becoming a couple. Makes it better that way. As for intimate scenes I like to fade to black.

I am in the EST timezone and can reply several times a day unless I'm out but I would tell my partner if I'm going to be slow to reply and would appreciate if the same respect is shown in return. I am patient and realize that people go to work, university, run errands etc. Just drop me a line to let me know if you're going to be delayed in your response.

Now that the rules are out of the way I present to you the plot. (Note: It is not set in stone and I am open to suggestions.)

Among the student body of Angel Grove High School there are six students who, unbeknownst to them or their peers, are destined to save the world from an evil beyond anything that had been seen prior. After a severe thunderstorm which causes damage to many homes in the city and lightning strikes a large tree, catching fire to it and destroying it, one of the students decides to visit the site to take a picture of the wreckage of the tree for the school newspaper. Upon arrival he finds a wooden trinket box that looked to be ancient. It was black with golden accents and was locked with no key. Curious the boy decides to take it home to see if he could get it open.

That's it for now. If you're interested feel free to DM me. Have a good one and may the power protect you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back