• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From Rivalry to Romance

"Why are you in love with the well!" He was angered now, "It's almost killed us, sent you down a fucking cliff and would've kept you stuck there if I didn't come along!"

Ray rolled her eyes at the comment "And it's probably out only way out!" She says ticked. The girl didn't want to build a settlement where she doesn't know whose going to live there and she definitely doesn't want to be stuck on a cursed island until death.

She felt tears building up. What had she thought would happen? Him following her lead? Not wanting Nick to see her cry, she ran out. Ray wouldn't come back even if she wanted to. If that was how he felt then so be it

"Fine then." He sighed, getting back to work and creating a small axe, chopping down logs that would tie together to make a wall. "She'll have to survive alone." After a few hours, he created a fine axe and chopped down logs, tying them with vine.

Ray silently walked around ignoring her surroundings until she heard a twig crack. At that point, she hid herself behind a tree trunk and watched as the passerby made its way past her mumbling curses under their breathe. She could make about words that seem like "I swore the girl was here". Whatever it was, Ray froze until they passed and followed their footsteps that led her deeper from earshot

Nick had created one logged wall in five hours. It was magnificent, but Nick felt sorrow if he thought about Ray, he sobbed a little and headed in the cave, resting.

She stopped just as the person did. They turned around just as she ducked from view. That was close. She sighed a breathe of relief and came out from her hiding spot wanting to follow them again but couldn't find the person. A hand reached out and hit her neck, knocking her into unconsciousness while the person dragged her body from sight

The person dragged her towards the place they made camp. It was like anything but ordinary. Paper were scattered all over and it reeks of animal blood. Stakes were placed around their tent to keep out any intruding predators. They began to tie Ray up.

A couple minutes later, Ray groaned and woke up. Her neck throbbed and her hands were...tied back?! She frantically searched around for whatever had caught her but no one was in sight.

((The person is a guy who was also stranded on the island by the simulator but his partner died so he lives off alone until they pick a new victim. He was shipwrecked. Will probably have him die :/ ))

Nick sighed with sorrow when he woke up and followed her tracks, leading to an encampment with a spear. "Who is here!" Nick shouted, laughing that Ray had got herself caught.

Ray struggled to get out of the ropes that tightly bounded her wrists. A guy around his mid-twenties walks out, knife in hand. If this wasn't reality, the girl would've already pissed herself. "W-Who are you?" She asked still struggling to get free before the guy came any near

The guy smirked sadistically before tracing her shoulder blades with the Swiss Army knife. Blood trailed down her arm but the girl still held in her screams. He wasn't right in the mind. The dude went crazy and insane due to 4 years of living in the wild

Nick walked up to the guy who was torturing Ray and hit him to the ground with the blunt side of the spear, "Leave her the fuck alone." He stabbed his foot right through as the man tried to stab Nick. Nick dodged it, stepping on the knife and kneeing the man in the head.

The guy, now knocked out unconscious, was sprawled out on the ground in front of Ray. In this situation, a girl would scream but depending on the circumstance, that was not a good choice if you don't want to be eaten alive by prowling carnivores. She looked up at Nick. "Why are you here?" She asked in a threatening tone "I was doing fine before you came"

"Yeah fucking right!" Nick grabbed some leaves and attached it to the wound. "I-I'm sorry. I never want you to leave." He smiled, unhooking her from the stand

She rubbed her now red wrists and stood up, merely nodding at his apology. He had hurt her twice so forgiveness wasn't possible right now. Ray walks up to the man and ties him up. She'd get answers out from him one way or another.

The guy woke up, his mind finally functioning and he looks scared to death "Who are you kids?!" He yelled, though his voice cracked

Ray grimaced at the friend part but recovered. "We've come from a plane crash and got a note saying we have to build a town. The note was sent from someone called the 'simulator'. Do you know of them?" She asked kneeling in front of him, locking him into her eyes

The man felt like he was hypnotized by the girl's stormy gray eyes and replied nonetheless "I-I'm Alastair Augustine. I was shipwrecked here along with a girl but she died. I know little of the simulator as I have been in your shoes," he replied with a british accent and mustered a voice of honesty

"You attacked her...why?" Nick asked, infuriated. "Look what you did to her damn arm!" He held Ray's arm and showed the cut.

Ray growled and forcefully tugged her arm out of his grasp, pissed at Nick. Then she turned to Alastair "It's fine, I say you were a mad man since you haven't seen a human being in a couple of years correct?" She asked

The man sheepishly nodded before Ray cut him loose. "You two may camp out here while I tell you what I know of the simulator," he says thanking her after

"I'll be gone." Nick sighed as he walked into the forest, cutting logs and hauling them to a pile for another set of walls. "I guess me and her will never meet again." A tear rolled down his eye as he whispered, "Bye Ray..." and walked into the cave, falling asleep.

She hardly took notice of Nick leaving. Ray didn't care much anymore, she'll never care again but her heart ached for him for some reason. Choosing to ignore the painful throbbing, she listens as Alastair explained

"I had came here with my lover on my newly built private ship but the captain of the crew was an old man who fainted due to a stroke and died. We landed on this island. We made our home here and was sent a note from a person called the simulator. We were told to build a settlement for some reason but never questioned it. One day she ventured into the woods and never came back out. I looked for her but was given with a dead body and a note saying she was killed off by the simulator bc she was out alone. I was furious so I pursued him. He came to my calling and showed himself.

I believed he looks like the devil himself. His skin was pale as snow. He had black eyes that bore holes into you and has a cloak made of flames. That was all I saw before he drove me to madness.."

Nick laid cold, his bones aching and shaking. The leather blanket was stolen by something along with the carpet and the door was wrecked. He knew he deserved what he made, but others had to rip off from it.

Then, the man appeared. "Hello my friend Nick, was it? You're a good fella and I'll be giving you the power to control the simulation too." He smiled, "But use it wisely." Nick didn't understand, but a panel of controls appeared infront of his vision.

Ray nodded silently "Anything else I need to know?" She asked. Alastair nodded. "After 100 years of controlling this island, a new simulator will take up the place." He says with a darkened face "and.. It has been a hundred years starting today.."

Ray gasped in horror. How did he know of this? As if reading her mind, Alastair took out a book "Given to me by the simulator," he says.

The cover read 'Newly Found'

"Woah." He said as he clicked 'TELEPORT'

Teleport Test Subject 1: Ray Conners

Teleport Test Subject 2: Ramirez Lenoa

Teleport Test Subject 3: ERROR; NOT FOUND

Nick clicked Ray Conners and teleported infront of her view, a blue aura appearing around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back