• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From Rivalry to Romance

((gtg >.> )) 
"But.." Her voice was cut off by snarling coming from the trees. The wild dogs appeared. About at least 7 had surrounded them. They were outnumbered. Ray swiftly pulled out her dagger. If she was going to die, at least she was going down with a fight

(Where'd the dagger come from.)

"Time for a fight." Nick laughed, running at one full speed and kicking it in the head, flying it back, He grabbed his spear and stabbed it into another and knocking others down with it's body.

(If you've been reading my posts, I think you'll know I always keep a spare in my boots)

Ray followed behind and stabbed one but another bit her arm. She winced in pain but kept moving, keeping up the rear in case one tried to attack Nick from behind. They finally made their way back to the cave without any following. She sat down breathing heavily from running

Nick blocked the entry off and saw her arm wound. "Oh shit..!" He attached a piece of cloth that fell off his shirt to her arm and stopped the bleeding. "You alright?"

"I'm fine, geez," she says hissing in pain. Hmm this may do good if i turned into a werewolf during the full moon, she thought chuckling. "So what now if we can't- if YOU don't want to go back in there?" She asked

Hope lit up in Ray's eyes and she chose her words carefully this time "Do you swear you'll go anywhere? Or are you too scared to?" She asked with an innocent smile

"It is dangerous, but maybe it'll keep you alive." He sighed, "I've been hiding something. This place seems familiar to a book I read. 'Blue birds that soar in an black well that leads down far for 25 feet.'" Nick quoted/

(Long book name... O.o )

She suspiciously looked at him "Who was the author? Or did it say there were none?" This was getting so confusing

(It was a quote.)

"I don't remember it. But it was very literate. It said that those who fallen for it would be deceived and betrayed. " Kevin sighed, "We were those who fell for it."

Ray shivered slightly. Such horror. "Then what else happens?" She asked still interested in knowing the final story

"The pages were ripped out. But I think this is an controlled experiment for laughter and fame." He sighed as claws clawed against the door of the cave.

Ray scooted closer to Nick. This was reality and she wasn't going to escape it. "Damn, if only there was a way out.." She mumbled.

"I have a question for you. Did you read the note earlier? THERE IS a way out. We just have to build a settlement with other people who will arrive....soon." Kevin stated the fact, "Plus, we're doing good." He said as he noticed the blood sneaking out of her arm and wrapping the cloth around it again.

"But we don't who the other people are Nick! What if they're criminals who're gonna land on this island to escape treason and the only way they could be talking about us getting out is death?!" Ray argued. She didn't trust them and she never will until the reasons behind their actions become more clearer

She frowned. How is he able to keep that calm face while she stands freaking out? Either way, she can't leave him or else she'll die. Putting on a smile to conceal her thoughts, she forced a facade until she had enough strength to try convincing him again. Slowly, she fell asleep on his shoulders

Nick smiled as he laid her down on the cave floor. "You're welcome." He mumbled, smiling and attended to her arm wound carefully so she wouldn't wake and when finished, went to sleep himself.

((Why you no want to go back in de well? e-e))

Ray sat up when morning came and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She looks to see her arms bandaged up and almost healed. Smiling she stared at a sleeping Nick and silently kissed his cheeks in thanks so she wouldn't wake him up. The wild dogs were... The girl looked out to see them sleeping by the cave. Great. No one can go out today.

Ray hummed a lullaby she remembered from childhood in boredom and went to making food out of the deer meat and coconuts she picked the day before. In her mind, she was thinking of an escape route even if it meant death, at least she tried

Nick stood up to the humming and smiled, "I know how to kill him." He grabbed his spear and opened the cave door, aiming a angle where the spear would strike through them all. He through it at the right angle and with the right force and cut a hole straight through each wolf's body.

((Haha you act like Batman. *throws thingie and kills Joker in one strike* xD ))

Ray watched as he made the kill. Impressive. A clean shot and it was their way out. She made another attempt to persuade the black haired boy "Nick.." She started

"Can we go back to.. It?" She asked for the hundredth time not wanting to saw well in case he says no. But the guy wasn't stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back