• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From Rivalry to Romance

"Hfowfmdowojfoemvni!!!!!" She cursed clutching her heart to stop the fast beating that was taking place. He had given her a bad scare.

Alastair looks up to Nick "So you're the new simulator eh? Ready to take our lives yet?" The man asked with a straight face, as if knowing this day would come.

Ray flinched when Alastair said those things. She looks Nick over and realizes he changed. Tears threatened to spill. He wasn't the guy she knew anymore.

"So it's your duty to give?" she shot back angrily. "I'd like to see you try.."

Alastair looks at the two, sighing seeing as they were enemies. The girl's gonna get herself killed..

((So. Much. Work. Couldn't get home til really late =_= ))

Ray stared at Nick for a long time before nodding slowly "Sorry, but let's talk another this later alright?" She says lightly smiling. Even if he did hurt her, she couldn't stay mad at him for long. Besides, boys were boys right? And they have hormones

Alastair grinned happily at the two before the simulator appeared behind him. Fear shot through his body.

Ray noticed this and turned around, freaking out for the second time that day. I-It was the person who threatened to kill her before

Nick sighed, and nodded, looking at the man again, the one with a grin. He looked like he could kill someone, Nick quickly reacted by running. "RUN!" He shouted to Ray, looking at her while he waited for her to run, "RAY!"

Ray was frozen as stone before she was startled by Nick's loud cry. She ran after him but turned around just in time to see Alastair blocking their path. "Go," he mouthed before the simulator advanced on him. Ray watched in horror as they fought before the simulator killed Alastair.

Alastair was a man of heart even though he had gone mad and he wouldn't let this.. Devil ruin the two kids. In hopes of trying to delay him for a while, Alastair jumped in front of his face, blocking the attacker. It was time for him to die anyways. Slowly, the simulator cackled and slaughtered the man. The dead man laid, now free

(If you mean controlling the simulator as a character then yes but if you mean the new simulator then yes again. It's just easier it 'the simulator' than 'the old simulator'. Get what I mean? No? Suck it up and do .-.)

Last edited by a moderator:
( xD )

Nick looked at horror at the dead man. "I-I'm sorry..." He collapsed to his knees, his hands strucken and painted by blood. "I wasn't controlling myself, a-and he tried to hurt you..." Nick put his head down and sobbed, "I only did it to save you..."

(Wait wah? Wow man you seriously dun get it? *facepalm* Boys... I meant the "Old Simulator" killed the man and you're the forever new one. Dude how about we give this guy a name..)

((I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU! Somehow...) 
Ray inched closer to Nick but kept a distance. She was fighting over the thought of wanting to comfort him or run away. He killed him was the thought in her mind. The girl lifted up a hand to place on his shoulder but recoiled. She didn't know what he'd do to her

Ray sighs. Maybe she could forgive him little by little. The girl knelt down beside her friend and rubs circles on his back to soothe him down. "Its alright, I'm here.."

Nick fell straight to the ground, a force pushing on him. "I-I can't move!" Something drained from his body and disappeared, Nick collapsing again soon after. He had no powers.

"I don't know. Maybe the old simulator made him as an AI." Nick smiled, "when I went on the teleport screen, his name said 'ERROR'." Nick laughed at the relief of killing no one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back