• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From Rivalry to Romance

Paravine

was Acexcross
Two rival people at school were enforced to take an educational flight to Mississippi but somehow ended up in a plane crash. Now, they must fight together to survive the wilderness as they venture home. And let's add a little bit of romance shall we?

(Open only to @NickTehAvenger and me unless I say otherwise)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick sighed as he sat in the school lot, waiting for the bus that'd take him and his rival to the airport, for there they would get on a small plane occupied by a 52 year old pilot who was likely gonna die of his...heart disease.

Ray stood waiting with the blondie for the stupid plane to come. Honestly, she thought, why do I have to go with this annoying heck of a kid? I don't even know his name for god sake!

"What the hell's up with you?" Nick grunted, angered by the fact he had to go with someone she didn't know. Well, he did, but they were rivals if in any sort.

She shrugged as a reply. Even his way of speaking was pissing her off. "Boarding passengers to Mississippi." The woman said behind her desk. "Finally.." Ray mumbled and walked into the plane, taking her seat. She and the blonde were the only two on the plane

The plane was a small, four seated plane with a pilot seat, a passenger seat next to the pilot, and two normal seats in the back. It was an express plane. The pilot was old as fuck.

(I'mma change my char pic so you stop calling me blondeeee.)

(Haha well whatever hair color you change it to, I'm gonna call you that :P )

An soon as they took off, Ray fell asleep but a sudden jolt woke her up. Red lights were blaring and then.. *Crash*

The plane hit a rock and went flying crazily until it landed in a heavily vegetated area. Ray sat up groaning in pain searching of any survivors who may help her

(Fine fine -3-)

*Goes back in time*

Ray sat in her seat groaning as the plane took off. She wasn't very fond of planes

Nick smiled and gazed as it soared through the white smokey clouds that disintegrated, the soaked plane was now in the air, flying. He shut his eyes as it flew.

An hour later, the plane had gone 427-about miles. The driver was showing weird symptoms of coughing, complaining of arm and jaw pains. Nick started to get anxious and woke the asleep woman up. "Uh, the driver is having arm and jaw pains." Nick scratched his arm as suddenly, the driver collapsed out of his seat and onto the plane floor as it started to tilt and descend. He groaned and Nick's eyes widened.

Ray felt the airplane tilt downward really fast. Were they already there? It couldn't be... She open the window and her eyes widened in fear. The plane was about to fucking crash! She sat frozen in spot when she saw the pilot fall down groaning. Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap

Nick quickly jumped to the pilot seat and took control of the controls. What are all of these! He quickly panicked, "Try to tend to him!" Nick shouted as he pulled up on the steer and the plane pulled forward, but then started to rotate AND lean down. "SHIT!" It broke through the layers of clouds and as they glided over a small O shaped river with an small island in the middle.

"SHIT!" She heard the Blackie say as she was trying to wake up the old man... By slapping his face. They were going down, she knew but said nothing. If death thinks its time for her to die then be it but she was still scared nonetheless

The plane finally collided into a partial part of the island, no explosions but a huge breakage, splitting the boat in half and leaving the two unconscious for three hours together.

Nick woke back up, groaning in agony and pain, groaning as he lifted a sore muscle or bone. He managed to crawl a short distance to the grass and grabbed onto a piece of the plane, slowly lifting his aching body up from the ground.

Ray's eyes grew accustomed to the light as she finally managed to reach land. There, she saw blackie. She sighed in relief knowing that she wasn't alone and trudged over to him

Nick didn't observe his surroundings all that well and didn't notice Ray coming over. He sighed and was in relief that he survived the horrible crash and didn't break any bones, magnificently. As Ray crawled to his feet, he held a hand out for her to help her up.

She glared at him and shook him off as he held a hand out for her. A plane crash didn't wasn't going to change a thing between them. Ray got up herself and leaned on a tree

"F-fine then." He rolled his eyes as the world around him spun and confused him. There wasn't really much he could do now unless he rested and healed. "We a-are gonna have to re-rest." He stuttered and removed the support from the tree and limped over to a shaded area.

She looked at the limping kid and frowned. She felt bad but what could she do? Ray wasn't raised in a loving family so she hasn't developed caring techniques but she wasn't heartless either. Sighing, she followed the white kid and flipped up his jeans revealing a giant bruise

Nick sat down in the cool, shaded, dark area that calmed him. "It's black and blue.." The pain increased as he touched it and made him collapse as he shut his eyes and let himself go faint to the wilderness that surrounded him.

(You're injured too.)

She let out a sigh and found a first aid kit on the plane and began bandaging his injured leg. Darkness fell after she bandaged his leg and Ray growled in annoyance laying down next to blackie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick woke up feeling no pain in his legs, but some in his arms that still effected his condition a little. He slowly stood up and saw darkness all around, sighing and walking over to a high, steep hill that slanted up immediately. A collapsed wide tree created a little cover to where a hole in the tree. It was enough room for him. He laughed and entered the little cave, wiping away the insects. 
(Erm... @AceXCrossix ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back