• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From Rivalry to Romance

Ray smiled softly and pinched his cheeks "Well no more adventures today. I'd like some rest," the girl said as she walked back to the cave with Nick leaning on her for support

He blushed when she pinched his cheeks. Nick sat down with ease as he reached the cave, taking the two soft blankets he spawned from their hiding spot and gave one to Ray; the other to him. He laid down with a smile and slept.

Ray stared at the sleeping figure beside her and blushed. If only he knew about her feelings. The girl laid down cuddling next to Nick and fell into a deep slumber

(hmm for the ending I was thinking of "I totally forgot I had a phone in my pocket! We can call for help!")

Nick woke up the next morning, Ray hugging him as she slept. Nick blushed fifty shades of red as she hugged him and stayed quiet and still. The day could wait.

(well my ending would be that or else we die -3-)

She snuggled closer to the warmth forgetting where she was. Ray felt.. muscles? She sprung up realizing what she had been doing and saw Nick's red face "Uh..."

Ray laughed and let him go "How's your body feeling, Your Highness?" she asks with a smirk, purposely calling him majestic names to annoy the guy

"Tch.. no not after what happened yesterday, I'm not leaving you for a second. Well I mean if you need to go to the bathroom then I will but then I'll follow wherever you go.." she replies smiling innocently.

"I don't plan on going anywhere much." Nick sighed, looking at Ray, "use your freedom. I am not your slave owner." He bursted out chuckling.

Ray got pissed and it shown on her face but it was suddenly replaced by a sly grin "Alright, but I wouldn't dare leave you, Master," she said snickering "What if your leg broke? Or you need feeding?" At that the girl couldn't hold it in, she cracked up

"As you wish." Ray took out a flask of saltwater and poured it on Nick's face then quickly turned around whistling, acting guiltless

Damn... she thought. "I hate you so much.." she mumbled crossing her arms and puffed her cheeks out like a child 
(so how we end this since there's hardly anymore drama?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back