• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From Fall to Winter, real soon guys.^

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
200.gif

Fall.
It’s such a strange time isn’t it? People actually come to the small town I live in to watch leaves fall to the ground. It’s the time of year, where life is dying before it gets buried deep beneath a layer of white and frozen snow.
Fall is the time of year when it’s semi warm in the beginning and then 30 degrees by the end of October.

With the warm weather of summer officially coming to an abrupt close. Fall, well let’s be real that’s almost over too.
I want to write, I’d love to write.
I adore modern relationships, with two people who shouldn’t be together like a 90 degree day in the middle of the fall.
Help me write something buetiful, like the warm summer sun, the leaves falling from a large oak tree and the first blanket of fresh snow.
Help me write something dark, like a tornado, or a heavy snow storm.
Just help me write something like the seasons. Sometimes, two people aren’t meant to be and well others; others they shouldn’t be in the same room.
Here’s to finding a partner. Here’s to winter.
giphy.gif

Please understand I’m looking for a long term partner. I love romance, drama, and darker themes by far. Everything falls within site rules of course. I prefer to write as a female oc. Looking for strong, broken, driven, stubborn male/female oc’s to push mine.

Hello! I'm looking for a long term partner as well so if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I'm fairly open to anything you throw in my direction.

Interested! PM me with some of your ideas. World weary stubborn dudes playing at character norms are my jam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back