• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern friendly neighborhood poltergeist

zippy

placeholder
Screen_Shot_2017-08-16_at_2.40.43_PM.jpg
ayo! it's Joey, back at it again. this time in search of one specific pairing. i've hesitated to post this for too long. yes it's cheesy. yes it's angsty. yes it's an indulgent romance plot. but it's spooky season so i feel less guilty about it.

about me
  • 18-year-old college student with a very busy life
  • slow-ish replier (trying for 1-2 a week)
  • uncomfortably active ooc
  • prefer to write in threads
  • prefer writing 500+ word replies
  • secretly want music recommendations

about you
  • age unimportant
  • reply speed unimportant as long as you are patient with me (or passive-aggressively @ me to hurry up. in a nice way...)
  • enjoys ooc and making friends
  • onsite rp only
  • comfortable with at least replying with 250 words
  • banger taste in music

now for the plot, or i suppose it's more of a "developed" pairing.

a new family moves into a house at the beginning of summer. the neighborhood is pretty dead and the teenager finds themselves dreadfully bored. what they don't know is that their house is haunted by a teen, not all that much older than them. the ghost takes a liking to the living teen and struggles with trying to be noticed.​

if this interests you, please DM me or comment below. i'll likely take two new partners for slightly different iterations of this. a prefer the ghost character, but i'm fine with either role. when you DM me, let me know what gender pairing you're looking for and what gender you would like to play. i consider myself equally proficient in MxM and MxF.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back