• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Frick and a half, I’m in need of some writing friends (Interest Check/Search)

Novafire

Plotweaver
Hello one and all! I’m Novafire! I’m in search of some brave soul who’s willing to put up with my wall-like posts. But first, a bit about myself.

-I’m 25, so 18+ Is pretty much all I’m looking for. It’s not anything against younger role players but I am looking for more mature writers. I’ve been roleplaying for about eleven years now, so that’s a big requirement for me.

-I prefer to write in third person. I am capable of doing first but I find it hinders my ability to write to be honest. My posts can range anywhere from 600 to 4500 words per post. Yup, you read that right. I can get carried away sometimes describing scenes and locations. It’s a bit embarrassing but I get rather attached to my roleplays. I totally won’t hold my partners to the same standard, I wouldn’t expect you guys to vomit up words just to match my ramblings. It’s also very rare I reach my current max for words, but I do love finding a partner in which I can express my inner novelist haha.

- Posting frequency varies for me depending on how much I’m writing. I can be quick with replies every hour, or it may be a few days in between each reply.

- I don’t do establishes characters within universes. I just can’t bear to tarnish such wonderfully developed characters with my trash haha. OC’s are my thing.

- Romance is iffy for me. I don’t mind it as long as it makes sense within the story and our characters actually have some developed feeling towards each other. It’s definitely secondary in my mind. If it’s there, I do prefer doing F/M. I’m better at female characters though I’m not opposed to playing males. However doubling isn’t my gig necessarily.

-I’m a huge nerd so fantasy-based rp is my go to. High fantasy, dark fantasy, you name it I’m game. I’m really interested in DnD, but haven’t taken the leap into the pit yet per say. I’ve attempted starting a group rp, however it’s never really planned out. Dragons are amazing, so a fair few of my plots are based around them. Witch characters are also a personal favorite.

-Sci-fi is also a huge thing for me. There are few fandoms I am enthusiastically enthralled with, but the Star Wars universe has had me hyped since I was a child. The Mandalorian has done nothing but stoke the fire in my heart. Super heroes, powers, etc are also a passion of mine. I enjoy playing a good villain or a struggling hero now and again. Test subjects, government assets, sudden acquiring of powers. I’m down.

-I’m also interested in some more modern rp settings.

-As for plots I don’t have to many in mind, I love discussing with potential partners the ins and outs of what we’ll be writing. I’m adaptive and can wing it most of the time but I do enjoy setting up grand schemes.

To be honest, this is my first time setting up a 1v1 interest check like this so I apologize if things are a bit jumbled. I promise I’m probably a bit more literate in PM’s.

Currently here is a list of my interests, but definitely not strict on plots.

Fantasy/Medieval:
-Dragons
-Dragon Riders
-Warring kingdoms
-Witch and Witch Hunter
-Witch and Demon
-Thieves and Knights
-Dnd style stuff
-Human and Demon

Sci-Fi:
-Star Wars (Knights of Ren, Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters)
-Spaaaaaaace (like legit I’m up for anything space)
-Hero v Villain
-Villain corrupts a Hero
-Hero turns a Villain
-Developing powers
-Government assets
-Lab rats
-Post apocalypse funsies

Modern:
haha I’m totally unsure for this one but open to ideas!

Apologies if this post is a complete mess, it’s my first time be gentle (Jk I can take it... maybe... sort of...)

Please send a Pm if interested! I’m shy and find it hard to reach out at first, but beware once I do get comfortable I’ll never let go. (I’m sounding a bit serial killer-ish now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back