• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And I get needing a short break from things. I've had to do that a lot in my time RPing. My non-RPN group had an OOC list for plotting and announcing LOAs before the OOC part went onto Discord.

I’m sorry that I’ve been a bit inactive 😣 I’ve been having to get used to college life so that ended up taking precedent. Plus midterms are coming up and other junk as well. I probs won’t be able to respond at the same rate as I was before but I’m still definitely interested!

is it too late to join?
Honestly it might be unless someone ends up leaving and a Canon character is suddenly abandoned. But I don't think im ready for any new characters right now. Maybe in the future tho since some familiar faces will end up returning.

Frankly I at least want to get through this first chapter at least. Im sick of just getting lazy and letting this die like this.

Same. Been feeling more antsy than a certain blue hedgehog on a chili dog shortage.

I havent watched sonic prime yet. nor have I finished frontiers so I wouldnt expect anything from those in this story.

It's not a large post but there isn't much I could think at this current situation. But this is confirmation that the RP Hiatus is officially over.
Ransokyos Ransokyos wigi wigi Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Mayali Mayali SheepKing SheepKing
The plan right now is to try to get at least one update a week to keep the rp moving so 2 months long hiatus doesn't happen again. I have decided to shorten some of the ideas I had to not overcomplicate things and so this rp can reach and end before burn out.

as a quick of the top story layout (subject to change)
Battle for west island.
Angle Island attack
Chaos
Void
Planet Whisp
Final Zone
(Potential ideas: Project S)

weekend-party.gif

I want to apologize again for my inactivity over the past months. I don't want to excuse my inactivity with anything other than just needing to learn to keep more on top of things and not sit on them forever.
With the rp back up and running mostly, I just want to check if anyone else who hasn't already responded is still interested in playing so I know what to wait for.
SheepKing SheepKing Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Mayali Mayali

I'm still interested. I've just had a heavy load the last couple of weeks with broken water pipes, late nights, and earlier mornings.

I want to apologize again for my inactivity over the past months. I don't want to excuse my inactivity with anything other than just needing to learn to keep more on top of things and not sit on them forever.
With the rp back up and running mostly, I just want to check if anyone else who hasn't already responded is still interested in playing so I know what to wait for.
SheepKing SheepKing Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Mayali Mayali
Unfortunately I think that I am going to drop from this rp 😣 I’ve had a really fun time with all of y’all and I hope that sometime in the future we’ll be able to rp together again. Thank you so much for being an amazing gm and I wish you all the best of luck!

I'm still interested. I've just had a heavy load the last couple of weeks with broken water pipes, late nights, and earlier mornings.
Thats alright. Life can get hectic sometimes.
Unfortunately I think that I am going to drop from this rp 😣 I’ve had a really fun time with all of y’all and I hope that sometime in the future we’ll be able to rp together again. Thank you so much for being an amazing gm and I wish you all the best of luck!
Thank you for letting me know. I hope you have fun with other RPs in the future. Your art and passion helped inspire me to keep trying with this rp and not abandoned it. Maybe we will meet in a different rp one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back